Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16169

Beat the jerk is a fukking clown also....same as bigbusiness....both racist fukks
    Points Awarded:

eidolon gave Booya711 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    Word
    "Indeed"

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Beat the jerk is a fukking clown also....same as bigbusiness....both racist fukks
    Word

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    "Indeed"
    Is bigbiz a stealthy ghost?

Would make a lot of sense.

Stealthy, you are dikking around on SBR and my grass is long.

Better get your head out of your ass or you will be looking for a new job.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Right........

And yet I have never been banned.

Yet beat the jerk has been banned 3 times in less than a month for his racist tirades

How exactly does that work?..........

Dumbass

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12097

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post

I'm no ones ghost. Never have been. I have been here since 2012. If I have anything to say, I'll say it.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    Lolol it takes big balls for this fkin guy to call anyone a loser.
    He isn't wrong though.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3763

yeah that $10,000 in cash all over the floor in that previous video was a lot of air....

Clearly beat the jerk saw it, because that's why he's still so salty.

Life isn't fair, but life is life.
    I'm not doubting you... I would just like you to post a link to that video in this thread as I haven't seen it yet.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Yes, this is what's wrong in society today. White people are supposed to take crap like the w word and the m word without saying anything just because slavery 100a of years ago, which didn't even affect 99.9999999% of the people getting so upset about the n word.

Something has to be done.
    You don't have to take anything. The only reason you feel that you have to take anything is because YOU FEEL AS IF YOU DO

You know what you can do? You can stop being a pussy and stand up for yourself and others. People need to start standing up for what they see is obviously wrong. Beat the jerk was wrong, even if it was directed towards me. Don't stand up to him for me. Stop being a pussy and stand up to him for all of the people of color using this site and call him out for it.

I do it all the time in REAL LIFE. A month ago, I saw some fat ass dude go into a gas station where the clerk was East Indian and while the fat ass was trying to get the Indian clerk to turn on the gas pump, the clerk told him it's having technical difficulties and to use a different pump. The fat ass got angry saying he wasn't about to move his car and to just turn the pump on. He told him again that it's not working. Fat ass then told him "if the pump was broken to begin with, you should have put a bag on it. How is that so hard to understand?". That's when I stepped in saying "all of that is uncalled for, it probably just happened." Fat ass told me to mind my own business and I said "I will but you will not continue harassing this man after he just told you to move his car". He finally asked for his money back and stormed out of the building.

In that situation, a coward would have just stood by and watched. I am no coward.

I'm only 30 years, but I'll never be branded a coward in this life. Can't die knowing I didn't stand up for others when I knew I had the chance to.

Take a stand for others.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

I think the most shocking revelation of all of this is there are countless posters and visitors of color using this sites services and beat the jerk resorts to racial slurs and all of you turn a blind eye to it, not calling him out for such vile language.

A bunch of cowards. But It's not really a surprise. Just look at the state of this country. It's in near shambles because men of today are afraid to take a stand and rather keep quiet and be a follower, only to become worse for not only yourselves, but for your children as well.

Despicable and shameful.
    This is comical, since you have had many racial rants against white people; plus you are the only one that ever talks about wanting segregation.
    You are definitely a charlatan; I would put money on it you're a ghost.

TeddyB
    TeddyB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 903

Big Business, it's wrong for him to intentionally offend many black people unless he was fighting with them directly but it's just as wrong for you to be offending him in what ever way you did (I didn't read the post). Just because it's not race that you are offending him doesn't mean it's acceptable. It makes no difference; race is just propaganda.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    This is comical, since you have had many racial rants against white people; plus you are the only one that ever talks about wanting segregation.
    You are definitely a charlatan; I would put money on it you're a ghost.
    Oh really? But no ban?

How does that work?

TeddyB
    TeddyB's Avatar SBR PRO

Big Business, I agree that the country is going cowardly but you're not helping. You're just making them more cowardly. Lift us up.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 227

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyB View Post
    Big Business, I agree that the country is going cowardly but you're not helping. You're just making them more cowardly. Lift us up.
    Teddy wake up pal. This is what BB does. He comes on here with outlandish stories, to which zero percent are verified, than runs off at the mouth to piss people off and get others to react/view his clown threads. If you haven't figured that out by now you might want to do some more research. BB has said plenty of racist shit in threads in the past year. Check any thread he started about a white person going on a shooting spree. The difference is most of us have a pair of balls and don't go turning posts in or run to the mods, then make a thread bragging about getting another poster banned.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

In order to be lifted up, one has to start by lifting themselves

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90422

Yea but lying and or trying to make yourself look better or smarter than others is not helping. You are trying to lift yourself up to show off is useless. Also to be happy you helped get somebody banned is also wrong.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Yea but lying and or trying to make yourself look better or smarter than others is not helping. You are trying to lift yourself up to show off is useless. Also to be happy you helped get somebody banned is also wrong.
    i didn't help him get banned. He did it himself.

I did not tell him to type all of those racial slurs. He did that by themselves and as an adult, needs to be held accountable for his actions.

3 bans in less than a month all for the same offense, completely oblivious to the other people of color that use this site.

Perma ban is nearing soon, I'd wager.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

i didn't help him get banned. He did it himself.

I did not tell him to type all of those racial slurs. He did that by themselves and as an adult, needs to be held accountable for his actions.

3 bans in less than a month all for the same offense, completely oblivious to the other people of color that use this site.

Perma ban is nearing soon, I'd wager.
    You helped push him over the edge.

If you look deep inside your soul, you would have to admit you could had De-escalatated this situation??

No?

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

So I helped "push him over the edge".

He is a grown man. He pushed himself over the edge all by himself.

And he is also a coward. He could have "de-escalated" the situation by deciding not to create a thread about me and could have "de-escalated'" the situation even further by simply logging off from this site instead of taking the cowards way out by throwing around racial slurs, totally ignoring the countless other people of color that use this site.

Simple, yes?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

So I helped "push him over the edge".

He is a grown man. He pushed himself over the edge all by himself.

And he is also a coward. He could have "de-escalated" the situation by deciding not to create a thread about me and could have "de-escalated'" the situation even further by simply logging off from this site instead of taking the cowards way out by throwing around racial slurs, totally ignoring the countless other people of color that use this site.

Simple, yes?

Honestly I didn’t read all the threads. Nobody should attack anybody based on race.

However you just called him a coward in this thread which shows that you didn’t try to do anything to calm the fire. you’re still not calming things down you’re sending threads left and right so you have an issue yourself also you called him out like you wanted to fight him at some place you were going so yeah you caused quite a bit of this yourself.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Honestly I didn’t read all the threads. Nobody should attack anybody based on race.

However you just called him a coward in this thread which shows that you didn’t try to do anything to calm the fire. you’re still not calming things down you’re sending threads left and right so you have an issue yourself also you called him out like you wanted to fight him at some place you were going so yeah you caused quite a bit of this yourself.
    I only started calling him a coward AFTER he began using racial slurs. Him using racial slurs is the cowards way out, whether you agree with that or not.

He's been banned 3 times in less than a month for a reason.

Calm what fire? He's A GROWN MAN. I'm not about to baby a grown man. His problem is he doesn't have the ability to walk away from someone taunting him. That is a personal problem he needs to address.

So someone is taunting you??? Big fukking deal. As I previously stated, resorting to racial attacks as the cowards way out and he is every bit of a coward.

TeddyB
    TeddyB's Avatar SBR PRO

That's not entirely true, I lift all people up every day. But as for the truth in your post, then that's what you need to do. All that's happening with this racial garbage is that everybody is being brought low. Knock on wood, when I look at a black person and a white person standing next to each other they look no different to me than if it was two black people standing next to each other, one with dreads and one with a fade.

TeddyB
    TeddyB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Teddy wake up pal. This is what BB does. He comes on here with outlandish stories, to which zero percent are verified, than runs off at the mouth to piss people off and get others to react/view his clown threads. If you haven't figured that out by now you might want to do some more research. BB has said plenty of racist shit in threads in the past year. Check any thread he started about a white person going on a shooting spree. The difference is most of us have a pair of balls and don't go turning posts in or run to the mods, then make a thread bragging about getting another poster banned.
    You're probably right undee, I'm not disagreeing with you but I want to see the white people stand up to this garbage on the streets and in person, not just on here...but it's a good start 🙂

TeddyB
    TeddyB's Avatar SBR PRO

"...but it's a good start 🙂 "

That's how you lift people up, Big Business.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Why aren’t you a pro yet?

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

"...but it's a good start  "

That's how you lift people up, Big Business.
    Do you know what's a good start?

The mods taking a stand and banning that coward every time he starts throwing around racial slurs.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Why aren’t you a pro yet?
    I only started calling him a coward AFTER he began using racial slurs. Him using racial slurs is the cowards way out, whether you agree with that or not.

He's been banned 3 times in less than a month for a reason.

Calm what fire? He's A GROWN MAN. I'm not about to baby a grown man. His problem is he doesn't have the ability to walk away from someone taunting him. That is a personal problem he needs to address.

So someone is taunting you??? Big fukking deal. As I previously stated, resorting to racial attacks as the cowards way out and he is every bit of a coward.

So you're just gonna skip right past this post, huh?

jts1207

Who did you sit by at Mayweather? Had to be close to celebrity front row and all. Tickets going for $200-300K Fn clown

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    Who did you sit by at Mayweather? Had to be close to celebrity front row and all. Tickets going for $200-300K Fn clown
    A member here already did the research. Go ask him.

It was an extremely star studded event. Nothing but serious high rollers there.

jts1207

Just stop with the charade already lmao

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    Just stop with the charade already lmao
    Believe what you want to believe. I was there and have absolutely no reason to lie.

TeddyB
    TeddyB's Avatar SBR PRO

Do you know what's a good start?

The mods taking a stand and banning that coward every time he starts throwing around racial slurs.
    Big Business, you're exactly right, 100%. That's why everybody is becoming cowardly, cause they want to keep their jobs. The "world " has put this pressure on everyone to become cowardly and back down and not say the truth. It affects all people, not just white vs black...But here's one thing I'm sick of hearing and you've said it too. "People of color." The people of color thing is only a liberal agenda. Mexicans and Asians have nothing in common with the liberal agenda and the liberals are just saying people of color when they have nothing in common with Asians and Mexicans. In fact real Africans have nothing in common with African Americans when it comes to this cowardness, black Americans are in their own special segment and you know it to.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Sad thing is you used your race to use against beatthejerk. He had no clue your race.

He actually is not a racist person. He just got tired of your bs. You need to examine yourself. Yes you could had done things differently.

So could had he. But your not innocent here. Stop thinking you are.
    Last edited by pimike; 06-26-18 at 02:39 PM.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

Bitch gets owned by me and has to block me

This kid is a fukkin chump.

On that note the racial shit does need to stop though.

First 123 Last