Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

alien bitch describes "a trauma she will never forget".....

not being repeatedly raped on the way up to texas from el salvador, several times in front of her nine year old son.... nope, not that....

not being in 115 degree heat in the mexican desert for a week.... nah, that's easy....

not nearlly drowning in the goddam rio grande river.....

no, none of that shit was traumatizing..... it was being separated and put into a safe, airconditioned building outside of mcallen texas, while her son was placed in a similar building, 100x better than the shithole house/accomodations they had in their shithole country, that traumatized her.....

all I can say is I hope it did.....

traumatize all these mother fukkers so that once they get back to their shithole countries, they don't ever think about coming up here again.....

50,000 a month in illegal crossings.... traumatize all these mohter fukkers..... traumatize them all the way back home......

send a message you either do it legally, or you will wind up in accommodations better than anything you ever had in your whole fukkiun' life....

what a mother fukkin joke............

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

watching three hours of cnn today took away my last feelings of compassion for anyone crossing our border illegally.....

i say we kick jake tapper, wolf blitzer and brooke baldwin in the nuts every time an illegal crosses the f'n border