Please get some grease or a lube

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Jmobile
    Please get some grease or a lube
    You need to fix the chain on your bicycle to get to school tomorrow???
    Lol

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

My ball and chain loves it. When I'm winning, anyway...lol.

Take a few weeks ago for example: I had 2 dimes on Boston on the runline when they won 2-0 in 12 at Baltimore. Through all those stranded RISP and scoreless frames, she sat by my side throughout the whole 4 hour ordeal offering nothing but her presence. I've never been a married type of guy, but damn, I'll never forget that.

Boys, if you're ever going to go all-in with someone like that, make sure it's with somebody that's by your side through all the highs and lows. I lost everything when I went to jail, it was the lowest of fukking unimaginable lows...but who'd visit like clockwork every opportunity she was allowed? Her. I hate to get sappy as fukk with you guys, but without people like her in my life, I'd have ended it all in there. She is what motivated me to make a plan, hit the ground running the second I got out, and bust my ass every minute I was awake...be it these long hellish 12 hour overnight shifts I'm pulling, or putting in the tons of handicapping work needed to survive and thrive in the cruel world of sports betting. Get somebody who makes you a better man.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by TheSchafe View Post

Take a few weeks ago for example: I had 2 dimes on Boston on the runline when they won 2-0 in 12 at Baltimore. Through all those stranded RISP and scoreless frames, she sat by my side throughout the whole 4 hour ordeal offering nothing but her presence. I've never been a married type of guy, but damn, I'll never forget that.

Boys, if you're ever going to go all-in with someone like that, make sure it's with somebody that's by your side through all the highs and lows. I lost everything when I went to jail, it was the lowest of fukking unimaginable lows...but who'd visit like clockwork every opportunity she was allowed? Her. I hate to get sappy as fukk with you guys, but without people like her in my life, I'd have ended it all in there. She is what motivated me to make a plan, hit the ground running the second I got out, and bust my ass every minute I was awake...be it these long hellish 12 hour overnight shifts I'm pulling, or putting in the tons of handicapping work needed to survive and thrive in the cruel world of sports betting. Get somebody who makes you a better man.
    damn good woman there

TheSchafe

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    damn good woman there
    Thanks Coach. I'm not the type for feelings or marriage or bullshit like that at all, but goddamn.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by TheSchafe View Post

Loser fresh out of jail working graveyard shifts..... betting 2 dimes a game. Lmao.

Ok pal.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    Loser fresh out of jail working graveyard shifts..... betting 2 dimes a game. Lmao.

Ok pal.

If you are reading this, is too late

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

How long did you go to jail for

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

chicks crave some action.....

TheSchafe

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    How long did you go to jail for
    A little over 2 years. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

TheSchafe

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    chicks crave some action.....

Fukking Donk hahahahaha

Mr. Auto J Donk, D.P.A., ESQ

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

that's "U.P.A."

the only time I'm at a dpa is when I see ttwarrior's name in my f'n in-box.....

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

loooooooooooool Donk thats fukkin creepy