sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Oh look, exactly what I said and amazing there it is dlo. Thanks Diggity for looking that up for me. Now as far as the "message me" sign not being there. As far as I know posters can request their profile be terminated which then the same thing will happen. Case and point, Acoochy, when he got buried in that epic thread. Go look at his thread and you will see the same thing, no "message me" there anymore. We all know he didn't get banned. Would have thought the great SBR detective would have put more into this before getting buried with stupid comments. Guess even the greatest detectives have that one case that haunts them.
    Good to know

Not everyone knows all the ins and outs of the forum

Thanks

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post

He is banned though, so the question is does he not post because he doesn't want to or because he can't? If it's because he can't we can at least ask about it and push for him to get unbanned. If he just doesn't want to be here well then that's different.
    He's not banned you ignorant douche bag! Stop running your diarrhea mouth about shit you don't have a clue about! As usual, opening your mouth a removing all doubt as to what a dumb fuk you are.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    My other posting name is PocketRockets, at RX and at TGF... people often mistook me for him because of the similar name and the relentless spiteful thing... anyway I kinda changed, I kinda let shit go
    Similar name? Somebody would have to be a brain dead fuk'in moron to confuse you with RussianRocket. Sasha actually has a profound degree of intelligence, compared to your IQ of a fuk'in gnat.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 06-11-18 at 09:37 PM.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Guy was a major troll, like someone mentioned earlier anytime anyone slighted him in the least he went nuts. I remember once some guy commented on him defending him but with sarcasm, RR didn't get it and went berserk on the guy. He was like dude.. i'm on your side.

Was clear he didn't even gamble, not sure why he spent so much time here. His posts were also littered with emojis, to me that's a passive sign that your words can't stand on their own so you need to add lots of and

Guy was on here A LOT too, for someone who touted himself as such a big shot. I remember looking at his post history once and basically seeing 12+ hours on end of continuous posting. Wouldn't shock me if he still lurks and has seen this thread.

good riddance
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: grease lightnin

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Oh look, exactly what I said and amazing there it is dlo. Thanks Diggity for looking that up for me. Now as far as the "message me" sign not being there. As far as I know posters can request their profile be terminated which then the same thing will happen. Case and point, Acoochy, when he got buried in that epic thread. Go look at his thread and you will see the same thing, no "message me" there anymore. We all know he didn't get banned. Would have thought the great SBR detective would have put more into this before getting buried with stupid comments. Guess even the greatest detectives have that one case that haunts them.
    Look you could be right about all this. Ur definitely hilariously and epicly wrong about all the fudgyb stuff but you do seem to have some good info here.

One thing ur doing though is making a big assumption. You say "as far as I know" the message me disappears when a poster requests their profile be terminated. So you don't know that happens, you definitely don't know he requested it be terminated especially when all you have to do is just leave, and RR has a history of being banned.

So yeah I definitely fuked up thinking a nominated post was a recent one but ur far from the next Sherlock.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    He's not banned you ignorant douche bag! Stop running your diarrhea mouth about shit you don't have a clue about! As usual, opening your mouth a removing all doubt as to what a dumb fuk you are.
    Oh look who it is chiming up again, SBR's resident guitar mutilating douchebag troll. What happened, you found out SBR doesn't have room for you in Vegas so you decided to mouth off again?

Report any posts lately and then run away Mikeypuss? See u in Vegas if you can go bro

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Here, Check out mama June's ass to take your mind off.

mikejamm

Didn't gamble? Yeah right. Dude was a major source on hockey and soccer action. Good luck Sasha and hope life is treating you well.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Near the end he was intolerable with the anti American bullshit. For the most part he was a good poster though. He definitely gambled.

mikejamm

Oh look who it is chiming up again, SBR's resident guitar mutilating douchebag troll. What happened, you found out SBR doesn't have room for you in Vegas so you decided to mouth off again?

Report any posts lately and then run away Mikeypuss? See u in Vegas if you can go bro
    Don't see your name on the list puss mouth. If I want to go, I'll go. That's he difference between me and a broke dik fuk loser like you, I can actually afford to go. I don't need SBR to fund my travels. But hey you keep work'in your corner jizz boy. You'll make that coin.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 06-11-18 at 10:13 PM.

dlowilly

Don't see your name on the list puss mouth. If I want to go, I'll go. That's he difference between me and broke dik fuk loser like you, I can actually afford to go. I don't need SBR to fund my travels. But hey you keep work'in your corner jizz boy. You'll make that coin.
    Um, no you lying sack of dung post reporting troll. You were asking to room with any random poster who would accept, and you were bitching at SBR about being on a wait list.

Of course I'm not on a list. You know, and everyone else knows, I said I will go to Vegas on my own dime if you make the list so you can tell your lies to my face like when you said I was a registered pedophile and lured little boys to my place. If you are lucky enough to make the list and SBR confirms you're going, you will be lucky enough to see me there too. Good luck

mikejamm

Um, no you lying sack of dung post reporting troll. You were asking to room with any random poster who would accept, and you were bitching at SBR about being on a wait list.

Of course I'm not on a list. You know, and everyone else knows, I said I will go to Vegas on my own dime if you make the list so you can tell your lies to my face like when you said I was a registered pedophile and lured little boys to my place. If you are lucky enough to make the list and SBR confirms you're going, you will be lucky enough to see me there too. Good luck
    Awe little puss dfraud still got your panties in wad over the truth? So it's ok for you to call Firedawg a pedophile and say he uses his position as a fireman to lure little boys, but when someone turns the tables on your fuk'in lying cok mouth, you cry like the little bitch you are. You got some balls calling someone pedo who might one day save your miserable piece of shit life. You're lucky RR isn't here, he'd eat your fuk'in lunch and make you look like more of a broke dumb fuk.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 06-11-18 at 10:12 PM.

dlowilly

Awe little puss dfraud still got your panties in wad over the truth? So it's ok for you to call Firedawg a pedophile and say he uses his position as a fireman to lure little boys, but when someone turns the tables on your fuk'in lying cok mouth, you cry like the little bitch you are. You got some balls calling someone pedo who might one day save your miserable piece of shit life. You're lucky RR isn't here, he'd eat your fuk'in lunch and make you look like more of a broke dumb fuk.
    No it isn't ok, and that's exactly the point I was making when he was defending you. But you know all that, you're just being your stupid worthless troll self. You must know you aren't going to Vegas now and that's why ur running ur mouth. You are the most disgusting worthless piece of trash in this place and know any bash or event you publicly confirm you're going to you will be seeing me there. Uh oh, gonna report me Mikeypuss? LOL. What you do is neither funny nor clever, and if you think it's all a joke just let me know you'll be in Vegas

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Similar name? Somebody would have to be a brain dead fuk'in moron to confuse you with RussianRocket. Sasha actually has a profound degree of intelligence, compared to your IQ of a fuk'in gnat.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Look you could be right about all this. Ur definitely hilariously and epicly wrong about all the fudgyb stuff but you do seem to have some good info here.

One thing ur doing though is making a big assumption. You say "as far as I know" the message me disappears when a poster requests their profile be terminated. So you don't know that happens, you definitely don't know he requested it be terminated especially when all you have to do is just leave, and RR has a history of being banned.

So yeah I definitely fuked up thinking a nominated post was a recent one but ur far from the next Sherlock.
    Dude just shut the fuk up on things you don't know shit about. Thanks

dlowilly

Dude just shut the fuk up on things you don't know shit about. Thanks
    You should room with Mikeypuss in Vegas

You and him would hit it off I'm sure. two worthless pieces of shit

unde0087
    Did we win?

You should room with Mikeypuss in Vegas

You and him would hit it off I'm sure. two worthless pieces of shit
    I noticed there is nothing in your comebacks about this thread. Only stupidity about mike because you were destroyed by the evidence that what I already posted what verified by another long time well respected pro. I will just take that as you already choked on my dick and are now being a pussy. Go fuk yourself and know that you couldn't touch my sack at SBR and actually comment on RR because you yourself was a worthless newbie at the time. Run along you worthless fuk. Again thanks for your time.

dlowilly

I noticed there is nothing in your comebacks about this thread. Only stupidity about mike because you were destroyed by the evidence that what I already posted what verified by another long time well respected pro. I will just take that as you already choked on my dick and are now being a pussy. Go fuk yourself and know that you couldn't touch my sack at SBR and actually comment on RR because you yourself was a worthless newbie at the time. Run along you worthless fuk. Again thanks for your time.
    You're a worthless douchebag dick that no one should waste their time discussing things with. Why don't you go defend some more scamming and lying. "Touch your sack at SBR" lol...you're a trolling scammer defending sack of shit who has the perfect avatar

Seriously you and Mikeypuss need to hang out

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Trust me that pathetic no-life piece of shyt is still on here.
    He's Hurryupandswallow now.

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18989

Any unrestricted SBR member can choose to switch their message system on or off if they chose. It's in the account settings. Lack of a 'Message Me' box doesn't mean someone is banned, although obviously moderators can do that to terminated or restricted accounts.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

40% truth, 40% bullshit and 20% mystery.

unde0087
    Did we win?

You're a worthless douchebag dick that no one should waste their time discussing things with. Why don't you go defend some more scamming and lying. "Touch your sack at SBR" lol...you're a trolling scammer defending sack of shit who has the perfect avatar

Seriously you and Mikeypuss need to hang out
    At this time you were asking if you could use a friend's credit card to become pro you fukin clown. At that point I was a member here for a long fukin time. Probably why your clown ass got schooled here. Good win. You couldn't touch my jock strap if I left in on top your bunk bed bro. Come at me fagboy see where it gets you. I have been here longer than you and any homo friends you can find. Fuk you bitch. Come get a piece.

unde0087
    Did we win?

You want some, drop it in PT, see how it goes. Let's see. Come on gayboy. Let's see it. You can't handle my balls you sackless bitch.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Trust me that pathetic no-life piece of shyt is still on here.
    He's Hurryupandswallow now.
    Um, no. Both good guys however full of passion that will never back down from a fight, but not the same guy

dlowilly

At this time you were asking if you could use a friend's credit card to become pro you fukin clown. At that point I was a member here for a long fukin time. Probably why your clown ass got schooled here. Good win. You couldn't touch my jock strap if I left in on top your bunk bed bro. Come at me fagboy see where it gets you. I have been here longer than you and any homo friends you can find. Fuk you bitch. Come get a piece.
    LOL more time for u to be an idiot douchebag on here isn't something to brag about. Go defend some more scammers.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Russian Rocket was one of only two douchebags who received their well deserved Garden Variety Troll badge (Seaweed being the other). Anyone who receives this humiliating badge below, is a total embarrassment & disgrace to the human race:

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

People here need to look up the Russian meme factory (no joke) and recent Russian mercenary attack on US forces

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Russian Rocket was one of only two douchebags who received their well deserved Garden Variety Troll badge (Seaweed being the other). Anyone who receives this humiliating badge below, is a total embarrassment & disgrace to the human race:

I can only assume thats why Im seeing it in your post, you certainly fit the criteria

First 123