HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Without even attempting to debate all your points, how is it that you think jobs are lower?
    Perhaps i should have said unemployment rate is lower..

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    I mean you. The fact that you continue adding apostrophes to plural words is like beyond parody. You're a very weird and misinformed person.
    I swear, I could not find one apos out of place since long ago? You must have a doctorate degree in English?
    If so, you may be too intelligent to waste words on?

Regardless, watch and see what Trump will do for ye.

ABEHONEST

Here's some more win-wins, for my hero has pulled another rabbit out of the hat.
    Oh, Dennis Rodman? Hey, that'll work, too.

See black-racists--Hi Grits-- what you've been missing out on with all that unfounded hate?

Dennis Rodman, the former NBA star and longtime friend of Kim Jong Un who has visited North Korea several times, broke down in tears during a televised interview early Tuesday as President Trump and Kim held a historic meeting in a hotel on Singapore's Sentosa Island.

In an interview with CNN's Chris Cuomo that quickly became emotionally charged, Rodman, wearing a red "Make America Great Again" hat, blasted former President Barack Obama for not taking the North Korean leader seriously.

Five years ago, Rodman said, Kim told Rodman "certain things" to relay to Obama concerning potential negotiations, but the former president "didn't even give me the time of day -- he just brushed me off, but that didn't deter me."

Rodman, who admitted he was "naive" when he first visited the rogue regime, then started weeping and repeatedly dabbed away tears from his eyes as he recounted the blowback he received in the U.S. for visiting Kim.

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Here's some more win-wins, for my hero has pulled another rabbit out of the hat.
    Oh, Dennis Rodman? Hey, that'll work, too.

See black-racists--Hi Grits-- what you've been missing out on with all that unfounded hate?

Dennis Rodman, the former NBA star and longtime friend of Kim Jong Un who has visited North Korea several times, broke down in tears during a televised interview early Tuesday as President Trump and Kim held a historic meeting in a hotel on Singapore's Sentosa Island.

In an interview with CNN's Chris Cuomo that quickly became emotionally charged, Rodman, wearing a red "Make America Great Again" hat, blasted former President Barack Obama for not taking the North Korean leader seriously.

Five years ago, Rodman said, Kim told Rodman "certain things" to relay to Obama concerning potential negotiations, but the former president "didn't even give me the time of day -- he just brushed me off, but that didn't deter me."

Rodman, who admitted he was "naive" when he first visited the rogue regime, then started weeping and repeatedly dabbed away tears from his eyes as he recounted the blowback he received in the U.S. for visiting Kim.

ABEHONEST

Waiting from the Terrible guy to see if he can find some genuine praise for our Trump/Rodman , world-peace negotiations?

Dems/Libs, there are no negative or dark repercussions, so you are all free to do this...

HockeyRocks

Why would any American find praise for your President when he heaps more praise on murderous dictators like Kim, Duterte, Putin and others around the world, then bashes leaders of the Free World and allies of the U.S.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Why would any American find praise for your President when he heaps more praise on murderous dictators like Kim, Duterte, Putin and others around the world, then bashes leaders of the Free World and allies of the U.S.

ABEHONEST

To possibly save millions of lives? Is that a good enough answer, Hill voter's.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    To possibly save millions of lives? Is that a good enough answer, Hill voter's.
    Beyond parody.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    Beyond parody.
    Yep, he completely ignores the atrocities committed against the people by North Korean leadership in an effort to score "political" points. Shameful that a sitting U.S. President would ever lower himself to meet face to face with a brutal dictator who just a year ago was trying to make a nuclear missile that could wipe out Los Angeles.

First 12