ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Trump pardoning black citizen's

Talk about rubbing salt in a wound, Lib's have to be boiling mad, knowing this will make Trump a cinch to be reelected.

Is he kinda playing politics?
    I no longer care if he is, with all the garbage that has been thrown from the Dem's and his most prolific enemy in pct. numbers; black citizen's themselves.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90338

Trump is smarter than these people. Time to realize it and I think that’s why it’s pissing off the haters, because he’s a step ahead of all Them.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19480

For being a 'white supremacist ', he sure is pretty bad at it

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    For being a 'white supremacist ', he sure is pretty bad at it
    Ah, my money says you voted Hillary. We need less biased responses and some legitimate proof of Trump's misdeeds?
    Come on with it or shut the *&#@ up!
    Meanwhile, if you lucky to find something meaningful, take a look at the other side of the coin?
    Yes, white and a much larger pct. of black people will see him reelected again.

Change your politics or go with the losing flow, but until then, meanwhile, stop the lame excuses.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Big deal. He pardoned a boxer who was only arrested because white men were scared of him and a grandma sentenced to life when a white would’ve done 3 years for the same crime. Now he is talking about pardoning Ali? How can you pardon someone who doesn’t have a conviction on record? Supreme Court already overturned Ali conviction by white men(like trump) who were far too scared to serve in the military.

Another fail by Abe.

Fuc.k Trump and his kind.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: A4K, and GUMMO77

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Ah, my money says you voted Hillary. We need less biased responses and some legitimate proof of Trump's misdeeds?
    Come on with it or shut the *&#@ up!
    Meanwhile, if you lucky to find something meaningful, take a look at the other side of the coin?
    Yes, white and a much larger pct. of black people will see him reelected again.

Change your politics or go with the losing flow, but until then, meanwhile, stop the lame excuses.

You are too stupid to pick up darrell’s sarcasm. Abe-please pull a Bourdain by end of week.

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    You are too stupid to pick up darrell’s sarcasm. Abe-please pull a Bourdain by end of week.
    U better watch it with the wishing people to die dummy,i think your one of the biggest idiots here but dont wish ya too get banned.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Big deal. He pardoned a boxer who was only arrested because white men were scared of him and a grandma sentenced to life when a white would’ve done 3 years for the same crime. Now he is talking about pardoning Ali? How can you pardon someone who doesn’t have a conviction on record? Supreme Court already overturned Ali conviction by white men(like trump) who were far too scared to serve in the military.

Another fail by Abe.

Fuc.k Trump and his kind.
    Fail, dumb-ass?
    Hah, you may as well get used to the fact, your prime leader, the leader of you and even your black rebels, are stuck with [lucky you] for another 5 1/2 years.
    So keep praising your rebelling black sport hero's, who are only hurting the American image of a a typical Black citizen.

I believe in freedom for all races , however, I am getting closer and closer to being sick at my stomach as I watch these dumb, misled blacks, further destroy their image of a respectable American citizen.

The damage may not be undone for another century. Grit's can be proud of the fact that he will back a group of trouble maker's, cop-shooter's, black thugs, just inching to make a name by expresses hatred for white people, and millionaire black sport's stars who have helped in the same negative cause....by seeing scenario's such as this;
    a black citizen walks down the street, and he has several white people observing him, meanwhile, believing or thinking; these people really are disgusting.

Thank's to example's such as Grits and his hero's, for the ugly image's they have brought forth upon on all of our citizens.

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

LMAO at any idiot that thinks Trump is doing this for any other reason than himself. He does not give one fuc k about the people he pardoned, me, you, or anyone else that does not fill his pocket or that he owes $$ to. All of a sudden he is going to pardon a bunch of blacks? LOL What the fu ck ever. And his flock has his rooster so far down their throats they dont see it. Just the fact he would mention pardoning Ali, who can not be pardoned, shows what a farce these pardons are and what a joke he is.

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    LMAO at any idiot that thinks Trump is doing this for any other reason than himself. He does not give one fuc k about the people he pardoned, me, you, or anyone else that does not fill his pocket or that he owes $$ to. All of a sudden he is going to pardon a bunch of blacks? LOL What the fu ck ever. And his flock has his rooster so far down their throats they dont see it. Just the fact he would mention pardoning Ali, who can not be pardoned, shows what a farce these pardons are and what a joke he is.
    This^

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    You underestimate your supreme leader.
    Trump knows exactly what he's doing, and as usual, his detractor's are not smart enough to qualify for the privilege to even complain about him.
    And the lawyer refused the pardon? Another insult to the president in charge. Par for the course even for educated black's. He was black, right? 10/1 say's he is.

Wake up you vile-Dems/Lib's, you lost and will keep losing because your cause is flawed all the way to hell.

Watch history repeat itself. So sharpen your dull, dimwitted minds because Mr. Trump already has the sharpest political mind we've ever seen.

ABEHONEST

This ongoing stupidity and "rebellion without a cause," is screwing up our country.
    The other screwing-up they cause. White America will look down on your displaying of ignorance and will sooner or later, extract a high price for this uglier American these privilaged black's have brought to our beautiful country.

Educated white's will be thinking twice whether they want to go see overgrown black men dominate a professional sport, then display their personal crying-all-the-way-to-the-bank, nonsense.
    It's even going to reach all the way down to our high school sports, wait and see.

I, for one, am sick and tired of their bitching antics and their [always] it seems, braggadocio attitudes.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10764

Trump is awesome . He is the only shot i have in my lifetime after the nuclear fallout to see a Zombie Apocalypse . And they will all be made in his image so they should all be a lot of fun to watch and run from .

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Trump is awesome . He is the only shot i have in my lifetime after the nuclear fallout to see a Zombie Apocalypse . And they will all be made in his image so they should all be a lot of fun to watch and run from .

Hillary voter?

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10764

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Hillary voter?
    Nope i voted for Trump .

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post