Lol
    i am sure it is just a small stretch

lets tail tonight

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    i am sure it is just a small stretch

lets tail tonight

PASS. Would never tail this guy, I can cap soccer myself. Only guy Id tail in soccer is TommyL across the street.

franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8821

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    PASS. Would never tail this guy, I can cap soccer myself. Only guy Id tail in soccer is TommyL across the street.

You say it as though somebody actually gives a Fukk what you have to say.

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by SOUP View Post
    Thanks Franz ... you have any thoughts on the Rapids / Whitecaps game? Feeling like the Over 2.5 is a great play was going to do a max bet.
    Both need a win in the worst way, but neither knows how to play defense. Should be a goalfest for sure.

May have to join you.

BOL

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by franz555 View Post

You say it as though somebody actually gives a Fukk what you have to say.
    This is the last time I will refer your stupid ass. I am not the one claiming you are a fraud here... I am replying to someone talking to me in your thread... newsflash footie, I wasn't the one that claimed you fudged your records... again that someone is a guy that has a huge thread in the soccer forum, so maybe is your competition down there; settle with them. Also, CincinattiKid is the one that double checked, he is the one that also says you alter numbers. I just believe him. You seem too busy refuting but never showed proof about being legit, seem all that energy could be use for that.

That said, I dont wish you harm, I just think you suck at betting and you are simply too sensitive, almost woman like sensitive. Need thicker skin if you are gonna hang here in PT cause you will get shit from people, not even me. I couldn't care less if people tail you, is their money. I am a far better contributor to this site that you will ever be, I cap all sports but college sports, not just footie... and I actually have a personality to match the brain, I can talk all topics here... you are a lying simpleton.

As for the world cup I can already see it, footie -30 units, Hurry +20 units, just wait and see.

franz555

This is the last time I will refer your stupid ass. I am not the one claiming you are a fraud here... I am replying to someone talking to me in your thread... newsflash footie, I wasn't the one that claimed you fudged your records... again that someone is a guy that has a huge thread in the soccer forum, so maybe is your competition down there; settle with them. Also, CincinattiKid is the one that double checked, he is the one that also says you alter numbers. I just believe him. You seem too busy refuting but never showed proof about being legit, seem all that energy could be use for that.

That said, I dont wish you harm, I just think you suck at betting and you are simply too sensitive, almost woman like sensitive. Need thicker skin if you are gonna hang here in PT cause you will get shit from people, not even me. I couldn't care less if people tail you, is their money. I am a far better contributor to this site that you will ever be, I cap all sports but college sports, not just footie... and I actually have a personality to match the brain, I can talk all topics here... you are a lying simpleton.

As for the world cup I can already see it, footie -30 units, Hurry +20 units, just wait and see.
    For the last time. I do not venture into your threads. I find you to be of zero use to me and have for a long time. You clearly have issues with OCD and several other drug induced problems. Just stay the FUKK out of my threads and continue the many other battles that you wage daily.
    All the other babble that you bring to my thread is solely within your pathetic little mind.

Life = SBR for you. I get it....you NEED this to make yourself feel relevant. To me you are simply an annoying psycho.

HurryUpAndDrink

Surrender noted. Again, I'll talk to you and give you some attention when you are in the green more than a month... been red all year except for a couple of weeks. Enjoy PT, I predict someone else will mock you and you will cry and break, head back downstairs....

But in the meanwhile, enjoy your stay

franz555

Surrender noted. Again, I'll talk to you and give you some attention when you are in the green more than a month... been red all year except for a couple of weeks. Enjoy PT, I predict someone else will mock you and you will cry and break, head back downstairs....

But in the meanwhile, enjoy your stay

And again........

O . C . D