HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Kolzig a confirmed fukkin loser idiot. Hurry has said several times what a good guy Kolzig is and how much he likes him.

LOL.
    You are a fukkin idiot old fukk... lame lame old fukk who behaves like a frat boy.

Yeah go fukk yourself you fukkin hick, dont make me have to slap you at a bash.
    Last edited by shari91; 05-21-18 at 03:55 AM.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    Please

Get these jackkoff threads outta here. Drug infested fuk ups ruining the forums.

fukkin crying weasel

you cant even fake being a man?

bonusguy
    bonusguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1445

i dont see why im in pain today. ive done nothing wrong. i slapped off the naked and afraid but if i dont at least once a week i cant sleep. ill get to the bottom of it

but otherwise i dont feel good i dont understand why this is unfair

bonusguy

be almost impossible to stay sober right now if i have to look forward to pain until i fall asleep. thats cruel, what else can i do?

bonusguy

theres nothing more i can do. would go to church today but i needed to sleep. my adrenals are sore and i need to lay down

really nothing more i can do. if im supposed to go to the hospital just tell me plz

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Hurry has a thread about suicide. You 2 should talk.....

Get these clowns out of here

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Will they let you post from the hospital? If NO then go.

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Kolzig find something else your bullshit is old.
    Act like you got a pair you god damn soy boy

bonusguy

looks like im going to the hospital. in Gods hands now. if they inject me with crazy drugs theres nothing i can do. if i kill myself then i really dont believe its my fault. but its only 7pm and im getting grilled

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

So this fukkin retard and Hurry are bffs?? Sounds about right.

Hurry makes a thread about wanting to kill himself, and then his loser best friend posts this fukkin pathetic shit. Jesus.

Tell me me again why the fukk we let the losers from that other chit chat room post here? These clowns are fukkin embarrassing. Seriously.

Go away.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

HurryUpAndDrink

Hurry makes a thread about wanting to kill himself, and then his loser best friend posts this fukkin pathetic shit. Jesus.

Tell me me again why the fukk we let the losers from that other chit chat room post here? These clowns are fukkin embarrassing. Seriously.

Go away.
    ill stay here forever to make sure you are miserable

plus you are 50, when you gone ill be here posting age 50 and NOT calling nobody bro

go dunk some hoops Shaq

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Go away.
    Pretty much this. Think this guy started first and then the drinker clown posted his suicide thread. Embarrassing imo....

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by bonusguy View Post
    wow i think they turned it down a bit. i do have a lot of advil in me..........but anyways im done with this gambling sickness and drinking and anything else not good for you. im going to help ppl out i could help ppl at AA. i know they will spread rumors about me there but i just dont care anymore. if someone likes me then they like me if they dont then they dont. im sure everyone at church doesnt like everyone else. and with quitting gambling i will have time to help around the house my parents are getting older. also my lunatic father probably needs nutritional help which i never wanted to give him because i was so bitter. but anyways ill have p.a.w.s for weeks/months and will wake up 10 times a night for months but i learned my lesson on drinking
    I had sympathy until you mentioned the parents part. Some of us don't have parents (they died really early). You're talking about your parents and their house and getting older. Maybe I'm getting older (middle age bullshit crisis) and I have to worry about my kid who is autistic and much younger than me. Also, his mother is bipolar and verbally abusive towards me and occasionally, I've gotten a shove. I brush it off for my kid's sake. I don't have relatives. What I do is use the adversity and use it in a positive manner to make myself stronger. I've had many surgeries and I know what real pain is. Life is about learning from experience for most. Appreciate what's good about life. Where gambling addiction is concerned, I'm convinced that you have to beat it yourself. Play a fantasy league, which is the lesser of two evils.

I can give a million solutions but I'm working on my issues and obstacles like everyone else. See a psychiatrist. Some are good and some forget your name. Maybe they can give you a medication that will " ease your pain" until you're able to do so yourself. I don't know if this thread is a joke or not but I really dont care. Avoid drama at all costs. My "girlfriend" at this moment is complaining. Instead of watching the NBA Finals, I'm going to get an ice cream and watch the Finals in my van on You Tube TV. I often sit in the van at night and chill. It's good for my heart, cholesterol, and anxiety.

Point being, you don't know what other people are going through. Go to a pet shop, a mall, a park...anything and release the tension. I've learned not to bitch and moan because nobody wants to hear it. Life is tough for some. Good luck!!!

I didn't focus on the drinking. Just don't drink and drive... Worry about helping yourself!!
    Last edited by will2survive; 05-20-18 at 06:52 PM.

First 12