Betpoints: 1066

Damn
    You are negative in every thread
    GL in the future

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    very strange with all the penalties given and late goals ,
    Yep, I disliked South Africa 2010 for the most part (prob also has to do that I remember I had recently been laid off and was in a terrible mood then)

But yeah, shittier World Cup ive seen since 1994 that I have a memory off

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Damn
    GL in the future
    Probably needs to find someone elses plays to post

HurryUpAndDrink

THURSDAY

Colombia vs Senegal Colombia ML -112
    Belgium vs England Over Goals 2.25 102

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Damn
    GL in the future
    Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    Probably needs to find someone elses plays to post

Very last warning

Mr & Mrs Nice-Mod approach doesn't seem to work with you guys

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1536

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    15-21-1 and -17.75 thread total
    Anybody who tails you is a fuk'in idiot. You don't know shit about capping soccer! There's this thing called research, ever heard of it?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Just a reminder this thread was posted in Players Talk which is less heavily moderated than the sub forums. By choosing to do so you have agreed to receive and engage in banter whether you or doing well with your wagers or not. This isn’t a protected zone from feedback whether positive or negative. If this isn’t someone’s cup of tea they can always request to have their thread moved to the Soccer Subforum. Good luck with your bets everyone
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikejamm

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Anybody who tails you is a fuk'in idiot. You don't know shit about capping soccer! There's this thing called research, ever heard of it?
    I have not seen one play you posted.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Post #111/113 don't work together

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Just a reminder this thread was posted in Players Talk which is less heavily moderated than the sub forums. By choosing to do so you have agreed to receive and engage in banter whether you or doing well with your wagers or not. This isn’t a protected zone from feedback whether positive or negative. If this isn’t someone’s cup of tea they can always request to have their thread moved to the Soccer Subforum. Good luck with your bets everyone
    lmao, thats not what happens on Franz thread... I was basically banned and place on post review for that

but since Franz works with SBR on some shit Drew was vague about with me via PM.... Nothing against Franz anymore, I (unlike some "people") can move forward, and I dont really enjoy trolling. Not my thing.

so there's some rules for some poster threads and some of us can penetrate ourselves? damn

I mean, you are basically countering Hman's authoruty here by intervening something he is handling, I thought u guys didnt step on each others toes....................

I like you Shari, but I find it a little aggravating that when you intervene, is to basically what? call me out reporting a post? LOL, you are basically siding and enabling these pricks whose only contribution to this place is destroy it from the inside by trolling everyone.

GOOD TIMES

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Post #111/113 don't work together
    yep, terrible, 113 unnecesary post in this case

jts1207

Spot on post here.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I have not seen one play you posted.
    Dude, I don't need to post plays because I rely on the experience of trusted posters who've actually been around here awhile and know what the fuk they're doing. This broke dik fuk just posts whatever bullshit his cocaine fried brain comes up with, with no research to back it up. He doesn't know jack shit about soccer and posts this shit and his plagiarized tennis picks just to stroke his own loser ego.

Remind you of anyone? Mr. I'm laker boy... I whore post every fuk'in pick.

And when I do post one or like minded in agreement with, I'll certainly acknowledge it, fade boy.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 06-27-18 at 10:31 PM.

jts1207

lmao, thats not what happens on Franz thread... I was basically banned and place on post review for that

but since Franz works with SBR on some shit Drew was vague about with me via PM.... Nothing against Franz anymore, I (unlike some "people") can move forward, and I dont really enjoy trolling. Not my thing.

so there's some rules for some poster threads and some of us can penetrate ourselves? damn

I mean, you are basically countering Hman's authoruty here by intervening something he is handling, I thought u guys didnt step on each others toes....................

I like you Shari, but I find it a little aggravating that when you intervene, is to basically what? call me out reporting a post? LOL, you are basically siding and enabling these pricks whose only contribution to this place is destroy it from the inside by trolling everyone.

GOOD TIMES
    Sounds to me like you can simply request your thread be put in the appropriate forum.

HurryUpAndDrink

Great work Shari! Killing it!!!

Fukk this place

mikejamm

GOOD TIMES
    You can press your lips up against Hman's ass all you want, Hurry,there is nothing to handle here. Shari simply stated the facts and rules regarding posting on this forum.

"By choosing to do so you have agreed to receive and engage in banter whether you are doing well with your wagers or not. This isn’t a protected zone from feedback whether positive or negative.

Telling you your picks "suck" is feedback you damn well need.
    And then you turn fuk'in douche canoe and once again attack long time respected mod Shari, accusing her of intervening and aggravating your little puss feelings, when all she was doing was pointing out your options.

Last edited by mikejamm; 06-28-18 at 01:14 AM.
    Points Awarded:

jts1207 gave mikejamm 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jts1207

You can press your lips up against Hman's ass all you want, Hurry,there is nothing to handle here. Shari simply stated the facts and rules regarding posting on this forum.

"By choosing to do so you have agreed to receive and engage in banter whether you are doing well with your wagers or not. This isn’t a protected zone from feedback whether positive or negative.

And then you turn fuk'in douche canoe and once again attack long time respected mod Shari, accusing her of intervening, when all she was doing was pointing out your options.

Another solid post.

HurryUpAndDrink

And then you turn fuk'in douche canoe and once again attack long time respected mod Shari, accusing her of intervening, when all she was doing was pointing out your options.

There, now she can ban me and be a real hero here!!!
    Last edited by SBR Drew; 06-28-18 at 10:50 AM.

HurryUpAndDrink

Another solid post.
    You too... fukk your wigger ass face, I would fukkin knock you out, chain you to my bike and drag you some 2 miles through the pavement so you get all tored up, then id throw you in a septic tank so you get all kind of good bacteria inside that brain absent body of yours, teach you some fukkin manners

jts1207

Fukk your mother 100000 times

Hope you die a horrible death

Wow. Complete meltdown.

Probably not good to talk bad about Shari here pal.

jts1207

You too... fukk your wigger ass face, I would fukkin knock you out, chain you to my bike and drag you some 2 miles through the pavement so you get all tored up, then id throw you in a septic tank so you get all kind of good bacteria inside that brain absent body of yours

Lololololololol Wow

Melt complete.

Must be on the good stuff tonight.

mikejamm

You too... fukk your wigger ass face, I would fukkin knock you out, chain you to my bike and drag you some 2 miles through the pavement so you get all tored up, then id throw you in a septic tank so you get all kind of good bacteria inside that brain absent body of yours, teach you some fukkin manners

Wow. Complete meltdown.

Probably not good to talk bad about Shari here pal.
    Yeah, once again the attention whore loses yet another screw. You know it just fuk'in killed him he wanted so bad to put that "n" in place of his '"w" in wigger! So it's all find and dandy for the racist Hurrydouche to post fake FB photos and call people "gingers" among other troll complements, but make a comment in one his bullshit threads and he's plotting your demise with a bike and a septic tank. Noticed he didn't say "motor" bike or even scooter. Gonna look pretty funny pal, your weak ass try'in to pedal bike drag someone through the street.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30710

A lot of games left.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10335

New mod and new poster find they're not in THERX anymore.
    Click your heels together and it will all go away.

HurryUpAndDrink

See what you did???

Your meddling only made shit worse... you just enabled a bunch of fukkers and now thread gone to shit, thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    New mod and new poster find they're not in THERX anymore.
    Click your heels together and it will all go away.
    <br>
    <br>

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Wow. Shit got all kinds of funny up in here.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10335

Too tuff 1%er got his widdle feelins hurt.

If reporting doesn't help...maybe daddy, beating a woman and a little blow
    can fix it.

2daBank

Noticed he didn't say "motor" bike or even scooter. Gonna look pretty funny pal, your weak ass try'in to pedal bike drag someone through the street.
    I’m not trying to pile on or anything but man this had me spitting water out my nose. Funny shit mike!!

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3388

Can't we all get along here?

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I’m not trying to pile on or anything but man this had me spitting water out my nose. Funny shit mike!!
    wow you are a douche

2daBank

wow you are a douche
    That not nice. Gotta admit that was funny. Or you could be a jerkoff and call me names. I suppose I could be a keyboard tough guy like you and let you know face to face you get your snitch jaw broke for talking that shit.
    Points Awarded:

USCPHILLYGUY gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8821

THURSDAY

Colombia vs Senegal Colombia ML -112
    Belgium vs England Over Goals 2.25 102
    I like them both

BOL HUAD

P.S. I dont work with SBR, For SBR , or any other web site. I have my own business endeavors and i aint taking a huge paycut for anyone.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by franz555 View Post
    I like them both

BOL HUAD

P.S. I dont work with SBR, For SBR , or any other web site. I have my own business endeavors and i aint taking a huge paycut for anyone.

thanks pal
    hahaha well that's what Drew told me so I'm going by that, just saying they were extra protective of you for a while there... but either way makes no difference to me, as I told you before, I dont like trolling I was just legitimately angry at you for a while... but looking back is all silly stuff.. REAL posters need to unite, the real threat here are the trolls that never add anything of value...

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Fukk your mother 100000 times

Hope you die a horrible death

Class act here
    JFC what a dope

First 12345 Last