blap10
    blap10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1449

I'd say an 8.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    stealing my damn stories again.....

and it wasn't me who "got robbed", but rather my cousin....

as I nailed two chocolate bunnies from dallas, a third had him in their car, and mesmerized him with her giant as she rode him in the passenger seat, facing him.... almost the size of basket balls, and he was so into having one over each shoulder that he hardly noticed when she deftly removed a brand-spankin' new gold necklace his girlfriend back in florida bought him for his birthday only a month or two earlier.....

it was during spring break, and most of my extended family had come to houston to visit with my uncle who was being treated at md anderson for a rare cancer.... we hit "Cooters" on richmond and picked the three of them up.... he didn't notice the necklace was gone until the two I was with cleaned up their faces (they told me not to come in their mouths as they were jointly blowing me to a finish, so I gave them the ol pearl necklace/facial), had joined their big-tittied friend (who obviously tipped em off as to what she had done), and quickly hauled ass from the scene.....

the next morning around the house, with relatives all around, I was singin' (to the tune of waylon jenning's "mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys") "mamas, don't let your babies grow up to meet black chicks"

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47533

attractive face but could be bigger...overall, she passes the test

turkkatarian
    turkkatarian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17717

First 12