hillbilly

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Look at the vehicle behind him

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10335

I wish everyone well, but life is looking down for this kid if he doesn't overcome
    his present situation.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

what a clown

it is a shame that he can’t take his sister to the prom though

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Dumb. Not even funny

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Not funny. Kid has a high percentage chance of being addicted to opioids. Sadly, we will be paying for him to be on welfare most of his life.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Misses three apostrophes, random capitalizing of words that shouldn’t be, no question yet a question mark, doesn’t capitalize the first fukking word, used an ellipsis where one wasn’t needed...

He should have to go back to 7th grade and start over

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2407

Don't even give that "oh he's just a kid, he doesn't know any better" garbage. He knew exactly what he was doing, now he's paying the price. That's an even better lesson!

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

I don't get it

What does it mean and why the question mark at the end? Is it satire of the white privilege narrative in the form of a question? What do the different colors signify? Is it some type of diversity irony?

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

For once in outraged at something like this

Not funny or clever at all. He deserves whatever happens to him.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    Don't even give that "oh he's just a kid, he doesn't know any better" garbage. He knew exactly what he was doing, now he's paying the price. That's an even better lesson!
    The dumb fukk kid wrote 17 words and made at least 10 grammatical errors

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    The dumb fukk kid wrote 17 words and made at least 10 grammatical errors

dlowilly

This will probably get him all kinds of tail girls love a bad boy

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    This will probably get him all kinds of tail girls love a bad boy
    Yes, they can pop Oxys in his trailer while drinking Mountain Dew.

The Kraken

Yep, probably some hot ones too. Might also score him a boyfriend or two from the closest big city

dlowilly

Pretty sure there is more to this story

Apparently several kids have done this, and I think it's a sort of backlash to that OKC announcer getting crucified for saying "Cotton picking mind"

The Kraken

Ya I don’t know what the backstory is here

I see it as people just not accepting overt racism. I don’t have a problem with what the OKC announcer said but I see these signs as a step or two beyond being a commonly accepted phrase with possible racial undertones, these signs seem more overt

He either doesn’t care or will hopefully learn a lesson

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

im sure hes getting an ass$ beating

dlowilly

I see it as people just not accepting overt racism. I don’t have a problem with what the OKC announcer said but see these signs as a step or two beyond being a someone commonly accepted phrase

I agree on it's face the sign seems shocking

I could be wrong but I think the meaning and thinking behind it is, I am out of my mind for thinking you would ever go to the prom with me but since the MSM says that phrase can only be meant for blacks I must not be out of mind so I'll ask you. Something like that.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

I see it as people just not accepting overt racism. I don’t have a problem with what the OKC announcer said but I see these signs as a step or two beyond being a commonly accepted phrase with possible racial undertones, these signs seem more overt

its just ignorance and uneducation....His parents and grandparents are probably just as fukking ignorant

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24032

Prom is on Saturday night. We got games on Saturday night. He will get to watch. Sharp.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17048

schools are overstepping their bounds trying to censor what ppl say outside of school on social media.

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    its just ignorance and uneducation....His parents and grandparents are probably just as fukking ignorant
    yup. some kids are doomed due their upbringing, and being led to believe certain things are okay

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    schools are overstepping their bounds trying to censor what ppl say outside of school on social media.
    Yeah I think people are completely misinterpreting this and copying the leftist media in their thirst to cry racism and punish speech

fried cheese
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Yeah I think people are completely misinterpreting this and copying the leftist media in their thirst to cry racism and punish speech
    doesnt matter to me how much of a racist he is or his intent. as long as what he said is outside of school and is legal to say then the school should mind their own business.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I would kick the kid out of school also and take his high school diploma away and teach him a lesson

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24032

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I would kick the kid out of school also and take his high school diploma away and teach him a lesson
    Can't take his diploma away for passing his classes.

dlowilly

doesnt matter to me how much of a racist he is or his intent. as long as what he said is outside of school and is legal to say then the school should mind their own business.
    Yeah that too

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Some free speech has consequences....This is one of those times....Growing up a racist will cause you problems throughout your life.....

The Kraken

Ya that’s not true at all.

As a society we shouldn’t accept overt racism or hate speech of any kind.

You think because he wasnt wasn’t at school he should be allowed to call blacks n1ggers or Mexican spics because it’s legal? What kind of fukked up society do you want to live in?

I could care less if you are racist but you shouldn’t have the right to take that racism in public and advertise it. At some point you have to stop thinking just about your personal rights and elevate your thinking a level and consider what is not just your right but what is the right thing to do for this group of people forced to live with you on a daily basis

Honestly guys that only think about their personal rights in these academic discussions tend to have the lowest iq, there are multiple levels of more complex thinking that go beyond simply your personal rights

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Plenty of black teens just as racist towards whites....point being kid is an idiot and should be in trouble just as any kid no matter what color spews dumb racist shit

dlowilly

You think because he wasnt wasn’t at school he should be allowed to call blacks n1ggers or Mexican spics because it’s legal? What kind of fukked up society do you want to live in?

I could care less if you are racist but you shouldn’t have the right to take that racism in public and advertise it. At some point you have to stop thinking just about your personal rights and elevate your thinking a level and consider what is not just your right but what is the right thing to do for this group of people forced to live with you on a daily basis

Honestly guys that only think about their personal rights in these academic discussions tend to have the lowest iq, there are multiple levels of more complex thinking that go beyond simply your personal rights
    Problem is, who determines when and for what people should be punished? The same libtards that suspended the commentator for saying, "Cotton picking mind"? There will always be disagreements in our society over what should or shouldn't be allowed, therefore "society" cannot be entrusted to consistently determine what is acceptable and laws must continue to guarantee our freedom of speech.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: FullStrength

fried cheese
    Update your status

i want to live in a society where you arent arrested for your opinions. the whole point of freedom of speech is so that someone like you cant just decide which opinions are acceptable. just think in our past how we thought about gays. ppl would make the same arguments about "what kind of society do you want to live in" against gay ppl, mixed race marriage, gamblers, alcohol, etc.. if we are going to punish ppl for being offensive then what cant be possibly construed as offensive? we "know" racism is bad now just as we "knew" only white, land owning, men should be allowed to vote. there is nothing objectively right or wrong. its just societies opinion about an issue at a certain time.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3545

He didn't post this on Twitter did he,stupid move.

12 Last