cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

if your going to cheat on your older wife with a younger woman make sure your wife isn't nuts younger lady was much better looking

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jennair...edith-chapman/

Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 05-02-18 at 06:24 AM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

thinning the herd......

both of em look pretty old, and rough, to me.....

SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11946

and the husband will now look for a new lover, while the two of them gone.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Genie View Post
    if the husband had a life insurance policy on the wife, instead of getting a divorce from her he will get money works out well for him, he' s just lucky he didn't arrive at the house when his lover did or they both would have been killed, some people are just so jealous they can't handle a breakup and just snap it's sad

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

The older chick looks better. Or should I say looked....

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    The older chick looks better. Or should I say looked....
    r u sure?

dixon_493710_f_wp_content_uploads_2018_0  4_042518_radnorb_1200_1200x800

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

did they have kids i dont see a mention, wonder why she didnt attack the husband instead
    Points Awarded:

semibluff gave jtoler 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    did they have kids i dont see a mention, wonder why she didnt attack the husband instead
    didn't see anything about kids it could of been her plan was to go to the house and catch both the husband and the lover at the same time she just got there first he was planning on meeting her later

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I hate stories like this. Yes I imagine it would be horribly painful to find out your partner had been cheating on you, especially with someone younger and quite good looking. But the sidechick didn't owe this woman anything! It's the husband who made the vows and whether it's a beatdown or slanging or social media or murder, more times than not the third party cops the brunt of the blame. Not the person who actually had a commitment with the aggressor. People are fukked.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

marriage was on the rocks husband wanted a divorce told the wife she just couldn't accept it until death do us part

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I hate stories like this. Yes I imagine it would be horribly painful to find out your partner had been cheating on you, especially with someone younger and quite good looking. But the sidechick didn't owe this woman anything! It's the husband who made the vows and whether it's a beatdown or slanging or social media or murder, more times than not the third party cops the brunt of the blame. Not the person who actually had a commitment with the aggressor. People are fukked.
    I never understood why the person goes after the 3rd party, seems the person to be upset with is the partner. remove the 3rd party and partner can simply cheat with someone else and youve accomplished nothing, only here she took out herself also while guy goes on happily ever after. if this was a book could have that same scenario and all appears as such but the twist is the guy was brilliant and killed them both but made it look like murder suicide hehe.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

I hate cheaters . If someone is married then you do not mess with them. I think they were still married here and were getting counseling and he said to her he wanted a divorce. But they were still married when she killed her i think. He could have out flat lied to the woman and told her he was divorced. But if she knew he was still married she should have stayed away from him. Pity because now he gets rid of the wife and probably could care less about the other woman too and will be looking to screw something else asap.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I never understood why the person goes after the 3rd party, seems the person to be upset with is the partner. remove the 3rd party and partner can simply cheat with someone else and youve accomplished nothing, only here she took out herself also while guy goes on happily ever after. if this was a book could have that same scenario and all appears as such but the twist is the guy was brilliant and killed them both but made it look like murder suicide hehe.
    would take alot of talent and cunningness get the wife to kill the lover then kill herself and have a huge life insurance policy on the wife maybe this guy pulled off the perfect win win divorce

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Not a bad combo of chicks there

Guy had good variety

I'm sure theres a 3rd or 4th out there, need a pic of this guy

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post

Guy had good variety

c_BYQFch_400x400

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    r u sure?

dixon_493710_f_wp_content_uploads_2018_0  4_042518_radnorb_1200_1200x800
    thank God we got this clarification.... now at least I can tell which one was which.....

the brunette can expect a ring at her doorbell for a special delivery of, as my favorite poster Bonar would put it, hard finish of blasting of tornado of sexual milks......:

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Genie View Post
    deep down, this jerk is probably thinkin' "well, that didn't go to well on the one end, but it sure as hell saved me a lot of legal fees and half the shit I would of lost in the damn divorce....."

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post

Guy had good variety

jtoler

would take alot of talent and cunningness get the wife to kill the lover then kill herself and have a huge life insurance policy on the wife man this guy pulled off the perfect win win divorce
    what if he was that smart and consciousless. should have just hit him in the wallet with a divorce a woman can always find a man I think

Auto Donk

c_BYQFch_400x400
    I didn't recognize this guy at first, without the battery on his shoulder and threatening bad ass comments spewing from his hole of mouth.....

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

i'm amazed how you find these things, still waiting on your book release all your exciting stories with women will be best seller for sure

Auto Donk

my cousin read such a best-selling book from some author, and even commented I should write one as well, as my stories are better than his....

he did say every damn chapter reminded him of me in my single days.....

I'll ask him who wrote that shit and what the name of the book was..... probably a pretty good read....

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    my cousin read such a best-selling book from some author, and even commented I should write one as well, as my stories are better than his....

he did say every damn chapter reminded him of me in my single days.....

I'll ask him who wrote that shit and what the name of the book was..... probably a pretty good read....
    the tucker max books are a fun read i got all 3 arseholes finish first is one of them and

Cover
    Author Tucker Max
    Cover artist Erin Tyler
    Country United States
    Language English
    Genre Non-Fiction, fratire
    Publisher Citadel Press
    Publication date January 2006
    Pages 277 pp
    ISBN 978-0-8065-2728-4
    Preceded by Belligerence and Debauchery: The Tucker Max Stories
    Followed by Assholes Finish First
    I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell is a book of autobiographical short stories about sex and drinking adventures written by Tucker Max
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 05-03-18 at 09:24 AM.

SBR Genie

if the husband had a life insurance policy on the wife, instead of getting a divorce from her he will get money works out well for him, he' s just lucky he didn't arrive at the house when his lover did or they both would have been killed, some people are just so jealous they can't handle a breakup and just snap it's sad
    Jealousy can really kill. Both of these girls are the real victim here. So sad....

SBR Genie

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    deep down, this jerk is probably thinkin' "well, that didn't go to well on the one end, but it sure as hell saved me a lot of legal fees and half the shit I would of lost in the damn divorce....."
    I hope his conscience will kill him!

Auto Donk

the tucker max books are a fun read i got all 3 arseholes finish first is one of them and

Cover
    Author Tucker Max
    Cover artist Erin Tyler
    Country United States
    Language English
    Genre Non-Fiction, fratire
    Publisher Citadel Press
    Publication date January 2006
    Pages 277 pp
    ISBN 978-0-8065-2728-4
    Preceded by Belligerence and Debauchery: The Tucker Max Stories
    Followed by Assholes Finish First
    I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell is a book of autobiographical short stories about sex and drinking adventures written by Tucker Max
    bingo....

hadn't even had the chance to call my cousin yet, but that's the guy!

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree if the mistress did not know he was married...........
    If she knew, she is just as guilty.........

Most women who know, are in it for the challenge...........

The old I'm better than you,ego trip....

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Agree if the mistress did not know he was married...........
    If she knew, she is just as guilty.........

Most women who know, are in it for the challenge...........

The old I'm better than you,ego trip....
    If the women were friends or even colleagues I may agree with you more. But I don’t think a total stranger has any obligation to another person’s spouse. The person who made the vows has the obligation and that’s it. And what’s sad from what a few of the others have said above, I’m now starting to wonder if this guy plotted this all likena master chess player. Bloody hell, imagine if that were the case?? Regardless there are two people dead because a third person decided to cheat. Seriously no booty is worth this whether male or female.

PAULYPOKER

They are dead because his wife murdered a woman then murdered herself......

They are no, get out of jail for free cards, for murder.............

captrobey

If the women were friends or even colleagues I may agree with you more. But I don’t think a total stranger has any obligation to another person’s spouse. The person who made the vows has the obligation and that’s it. And what’s sad from what a few of the others have said above, I’m now starting to wonder if this guy plotted this all likena master chess player. Bloody hell, imagine if that were the case?? Regardless there are two people dead because a third person decided to cheat. Seriously no booty is worth this whether male or female.
    I totally disagree with the part "The person who made the vows has the obligation and that"s it" If the person was being lead on and lied to or did not know I agree with you. If they are fully aware that the person they are sleeping with is married there is no way that person is not responsible also. That person is called a homewrecker.

PAULYPOKER

Now, if it were me personally, driven to murder,I would kill my spouse.........

SBR Genie

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Now, if it were me personally, driven to murder,I would kill my spouse.........
    The same thing I'm thinking, but do it in mitigating circumstances by getting them caught on the actual time they're doing the magic.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    I totally disagree with the part "The person who made the vows has the obligation and that"s it" If the person was being lead on and lied to or did not know I agree with you. If they are fully aware that the person they are sleeping with is married there is no way that person is not responsible also. That person is called a homewrecker.
    You can’t blow down a solid home no matter how hard the big bad wolf tries. I’m sure most of us have been in a situation where we either could’ve cheated or our partners were offered the opportunity. If you care about the person you’re supposedly committed to you smile and gracefully move along. I’ve always had the same stance whether it’s a man or woman who cheated... whomever did the dirty on their partner is a pig. The third party merely has bad taste. *again if they weren’t friends of the cheated on spouse. In that instance it’s a different story and the third party deserves an ass beating. Obviously not to be killed though.

captrobey

You can’t blow down a solid home no matter how hard the big bad wolf tries. I’m sure most of us have been in a situation where we either could’ve cheated or our partners were offered the opportunity. If you care about the person you’re supposedly committed to you smile and gracefully move along. I’ve always had the same stance whether it’s a man or woman who cheated... whomever did the dirty on their partner is a pig. The third party merely has bad taste. *again if they weren’t friends of the cheated on spouse. In that instance it’s a different story and the third party deserves an ass beating. Obviously not to be killed though.
    I agree with that yes. They did not deserve to be killed. But then again i have to admit i really feel not much sympathy for the person that was doing the cheating and the person that was the "3rd" person Only if that person fully knew that person was married. The person Married obviously was more at fault . They took the vows. But NOONE has the right to mess with a married person if they know they are married. Instead of spreading her legs she should have said " Sorry , you are married either work things out with your wife or get a divorce THEN come and see me. "

There are actually a few states that allow you to sue someone called the Homewreckers law. All they have to do is prove the person slept with their spouse while they were legally still married. In NC the mistress of a womans husband was sued for 9 million . So basically these states feel like i do if the 3rd person knew they were married they should be held accountable for contributing for wrecking a marriage.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

I'm surprised the killer didn't wait around at the house for the husband to get there. Then shoot him as well kill both the husband and the lover then kill herself. It's a sad situation, this one made the national news but this kind of things happens every day a jealous husband/boyfriend an abusive relationship that ends in somebody getting killed

12 Last