not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Judge is a train wreck

Power is often in the wrong hands

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

That made the news here. That person is a total feral c. Couldn’t even attempt to defend that rubbish to my Aussie mates.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

I know judge Judy, and I can assure you, she is no judge Judy.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

i think she was somebody who hated her job

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

this judge wasn't that bad at all, I see far worse than this all the time....

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    this judge wasn't that bad at all, I see far worse than this all the time....
    That's not a good thing

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    That's not a good thing
    i agree.... I'll post a photograph of the absolute worst judge i've ever dealt with below....

she screams at everyone, clients, attorneys, whoever... most miserable woman i've ever seen in my life:

one day she was screwing up a ruling so bad I attempted to make an "offer of proof" of evidence she was wrongly excluding, for an appellate record, and she ignored my request, repeatedly, and nodded to her five foot five little mexican bailiff to remove me from the court room....

I simply laughed, left before having to knock tiny mex to the ground and wind up in jail....

court of appeals reversed her in a scathing opinion not long thereafter.....

bottom line, this judge makes that florida judge look like neil gorsuch as far as court-room behavior is concerned.....

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

I saw the title and was thinking Aaron Judge. I was like this can't be possible. I root for him. Then I was thinking Judge Judy. I love that show despite her being mean. Thankfully it's some unknown judge.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

i agree.... I'll post a photograph of the absolute worst judge i've ever dealt with below....

she screams at everyone, clients, attorneys, whoever... most miserable woman i've ever seen in my life:

one day she was screwing up a ruling so bad I attempted to make an "offer of proof" of evidence she was wrongly excluding, for an appellate record, and she ignored my request, repeatedly, and nodded to her five foot five little mexican bailiff to remove me from the court room....

I simply laughed, left before having to knock tiny mex to the ground and wind up in jail....

court of appeals reversed her in a scathing opinion not long thereafter.....

bottom line, this judge makes that florida judge look like neil gorsuch as far as court-room behavior is concerned.....
    I was at traffic court last thursday night. Small town court...right by StonyBrook U...before any arraignments, or plea deals were agreed to, this woman judge literally patronized a room full of moms and dads for a good 45 minutes. Definitely a power trip. I've stood in front of several judges before, sometimes for much worse than tickets, and have never been spoken to in this way before. Something about a woman being a judge just doesn't seem to sit right with me after what I have seen.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    I was at traffic court last thursday night. Small town court...right by StonyBrook U...before any arraignments, or plea deals were agreed to, this woman judge literally patronized a room full of moms and dads for a good 45 minutes. Definitely a power trip. I've stood in front of several judges before, sometimes for much worse than tickets, and have never been spoken to in this way before. Something about a woman being a judge just doesn't seem to sit right with me after what I have seen.
    i don't think it's necessarily a male/female issue, as it is a handling the "potential power trip" issue....

my two absolute favorite judges were both females.... as my paralegal at the time put it (back in austin during the late 90's early 2000's), "that judge only rules in your favor in every case because she, like me, wants to fuk your brains out or, more accurately, have you fuk her brains out like you do to me." (she only became my paralegal after my divorce, when I was single, and we dated before I hired her)....

the other female favorite, also in austin, gave me several of my biggest rulings as a young and then mid-level associate attorney..... (same paralegal was convinced I must've given her some dick, too, to do so exceedingly well in her court).....

sourtwist
    not a non pro

You obviously have more experience than me in the courtroom...so I will take your word on the male/female thing

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

That lady seems to have died right after that. Judge is a bitch not sure what I was expecting here, since its the internet was expecting worse I suppose.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

I believe she died 3 days after

jtoler

yes she must have been in bad shape

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    That lady seems to have died right after that. Judge is a bitch not sure what I was expecting here, since its the internet was expecting worse I suppose.
    you and me both.....

in a cool judge's court, I once helped a black bailiff take down a goddam young thug deadbeat dad who he was trying to take into custody for non-payment of child support....

without my help, the thug was getting the best of the pretty buff black bailiff....

I popped that mother fukker in the jaw (broke it) and rendered him unconscious.... then, after realizing I'd accidentally hit the bailiff with THAT Punch, I threw an elbow into the thugs jaw, and knocked him the fuk out as well....

tore the sleeve clean off my suit jacket.... the judge has that sleeve mounted on his wall in his chambers now....

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Not the judge's fault the lady died, but hopefully she is remorseful and behaves differently in the future outside of the courtroom

A judge is supposed ti be impartial and interpret the laws as written, i highly doubt she did with an attitude like that

Thankfully she won't have an opportunity to treat someone like that again in the courtroom

jtoler

not saying she's caused the woman's death I just dont get why she acted like that. I just never understood the whole power trip thing, I understand she's a judge(who cares) does exerting perceived power make one feel good about themselves or something is it empowering. Just seems that person has to have issues of some kind. I worked with a guy like that once lol, he seems to have a napoleon complex, big tall guy but nonetheless. Id just ignore him or whatever he voiced he didnt like Id make sure Id keep doing something the same way, this guy would talk down to the head guy, just had some type of problem, it was pretty funny though.

jtoler

you and me both.....

in a cool judge's court, I once helped a black bailiff take down a goddam young thug deadbeat dad who he was trying to take into custody for non-payment of child support....

without my help, the thug was getting the best of the pretty buff black bailiff....

I popped that mother fukker in the jaw (broke it) and rendered him unconscious.... then, after realizing I'd accidentally hit the bailiff with THAT Punch, I threw an elbow into the thugs jaw, and knocked him the fuk out as well....

tore the sleeve clean off my suit jacket.... the judge has that sleeve mounted on his wall in his chambers now....
    I can tell that blonde judge above it would not be a nice day in court. She doesnt even look pleasant for a photo, maybe she's purposeful trying to look tough to let criminals know ahead of time to dont mess up.

Auto Donk

long day of dealing with criminals, and she obviously thought the woman, who was interrupting her a lot, was just being that way (wheezy and interrupting) to give her, the judge, a hard time....

judges like to feel that you are respecting them, and interruption sets many of them off....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 04-23-18 at 05:25 PM.