Ph q all
    Ph q all's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2902

Philly Police Sgt. refused bathroom st starbucks.

No one cared then and Starbucks didnt close all 8000 of their stores. Guess the cop was the wrong color. Or maybe he wasn't an opportunist.

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...327183651.html

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

I'm a fan of that employee.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

story is like 3 years old
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 04-21-18 at 11:32 PM.

Ph q all

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    story is like 3 years old
    Come on kid...you can't see the relevance? You that blind or afraid to speak your mind? Gotta be one or the other. White cop gets refused. Two black dudes do the same thing and Starbucks, the world, and probably you, have gone off the rails. Give me a break. People like you want it both ways and when proof of liberal BS Is shoved in your face you run and hide. Typical.

Put a few bucks in your pocket and take the Rockies under 11 tonight. I know you'll want to go with the flow and not upset anyone because everyone and their mother is on the over...but do what you feel is right for a change...don't let the liberal media or masses of a$$es persuade you any longer.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

fukkin typical f'n cop thinks the rules don't apply to him....

fuk him....

"pay some money, cop, or get the fuk outta my fukkin store, scumbag!"

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Ph q all View Post
    No one cared then and Starbucks didnt close all 8000 of their stores. Guess the cop was the wrong color. Or maybe he wasn't an opportunist.

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...327183651.html
    brunette with the big hoop earrings took the words right out of my mouth and put it down like it needed to be said.....

no wonder all the women I make sweet love to are always brunettes.....

that cop was clearly a 'cop with an attitude' given his statement the next day about today's youth, and I have no doubt this asshole went in there trying to start some shit with the employees....

I only wish the barista would've gunned him down with a saw-offed shotgun quickly produced from under the f'n counter.... bad cops like him are the bane of our society
    Points Awarded:

deltgen gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ph q all

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    brunette with the big hoop earrings took the words right out of my mouth and put it down like it needed to be said.....

no wonder all the women I make sweet love to are always brunettes.....

that cop was clearly a 'cop with an attitude' given his statement the next day about today's youth, and I have no doubt this asshole went in there trying to start some shit with the employees....

I only wish the barista would've gunned him down with a saw-offed shotgun quickly produced from under the f'n counter.... bad cops like him are the bane of our society
    Quote Originally Posted by deltgen View Post
    I'm a fan of that employee.
    Another internet tough guy....WE DONT CALL COPS WE CALL FAMILY! I can hear you spewing that nonsense....first type to crumble when the sheet hits the fan, Mama, quick, call 911! Someone stole my XBOX

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

unders always risky in colorado