BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

If this wasn't in the trunk, I would have challenged them and it would have been all over the news if they did hop out trying to rob me.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    does your wife know you do this type shit?
    Marriage is for losers.

Why would I want to be tied down to one pussy for the rest of my life and end up paying half when she feels like leaving????

I'm 30 years old and enjoying life to the fullest.

These women are a hell of a lot cleaner than the trash you see everyday on backpage. Top of the line skin.
    Last edited by BigBusiness; 04-18-18 at 05:05 PM.

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Marriage is for losers.

Why would I want to be tied down to one pussy for the rest of my life and end up paying half when she feels like leaving????

I'm 30 years old and enjoying life to the fullest.

These women are a hell of a lot cleaner than the trash you see everyday on backpage. Top of the line skin.
    Living life to the fullest but has to pay $500 to get laid? LMAO at the total idiocy in that.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    Living life to the fullest but has to pay $500 to get laid? LMAO at the total idiocy in that.
    Did you hear what I just said mother fkker?

I'm not just paying her for sex... IM ALSO PAYING HER TO LEAVE.

So many of you clowns don't understand the meaning of that.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Big Biz, was not trying to harsh your mellow yesterday
    at least you do not announce to the board that you fall in love with paid help by eating their snappers

Like you, I love fresh clams... raw, steamed, even baked clams (never had them, will add to bucket list)

keep doing what you do Bro`, there is not a poster on the history of this forum that has not gotten down with a woman

or at least considered it (not calling anyone out or anything)

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Did you hear what I just said mother fkker?

I'm not just paying her for sex... IM ALSO PAYING HER TO LEAVE.
    Wasnt it her place? Seems like she worked you for $500 and told you to gtfo.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

A tip I learned is if you're going to pay in that range, make sure she has a strong online presence, and a lot of them do now.

She won't want to risk her "reputation" there, so your chances of getting rolled don't go away, but go down a lot. The Backpage days were the wild west, you could get away with anything.

And don't be flashy, at all. Even if you are normally, shut it off for an hour. Take an uber or even the bus, seriously, I've done this. Your car might have made you on this one, BB. Quickest way not to be a target is to not be a good target. You're already the type than can pay $500 for it, you're on their radar, fly low from there.

It's more work than people probably want to do, especially in the moment, but going out like that or getting your shit taken because of a whore is a sucker move.

All things considered BB, you handled it smart, but an ounce of prevention....

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

BB you need a serious lifestyle change

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    A tip I learned is if you're going to pay in that range, make sure she has a strong online presence, and a lot of them do now.

She won't want to risk her "reputation" there, so your chances of getting rolled don't go away, but go down a lot. The Backpage days were the wild west, you could get away with anything.

And don't be flashy, at all. Even if you are normally, shut it off for an hour. Take an uber or even the bus, seriously, I've done this. Your car might have made you on this one, BB. Quickest way not to be a target is to not be a good target. You're already the type than can pay $500 for it, you're on their radar, fly low from there.

It's more work than people probably want to do, especially in the moment, but going out like that or getting your shit taken because of a whore is a sucker move.

All things considered BB, you handled it smart, but an ounce of prevention....
    I don't use backpage. Nothing but diseased ridden hood rat and trailer park trash on that website. They are the absolute lowest of the low when it comes to prostitution. I use a much more professional service where the girls stay clean, in tip top shape and have regular checkups.

I'll take your advice on using uber next time. Looking back, I really should have toned it down some, but I was just having a good time. Weather was great, everything was great.
    Last edited by BigBusiness; 04-20-18 at 12:45 PM.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    Wasnt it her place? Seems like she worked you for $500 and told you to gtfo.
    you CLEARLY don't understand it's meaning.....

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    BB you need a serious lifestyle change
    shut the fukk up.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

I'll take your advice on using uber next time. Looking back, I really should have toned it down some, but I was just having a good time.
    Definitely. You were in a lose/lose. What if shit went down, and bullets started flying? Cops get called, and you're the one with an AK in your trunk. And they will search.

Back in my hardcore drinking and whorin days, I got half-rolled one time at the Bellagio, then took huge precautions ever since. Stopped living in the moment. Suppose it worked.

First 12