JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Isaah Thomas electst to have hip surgery.... Midget down!!!!

Should the Lakers keep him or let him go now? Will he ever be the same player again that he was in Boston? He was coming on a Laker but......

https://sports.yahoo.com/isaiah-thom...190042583.html

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20481

He needs more ink.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

This guy was on top of the world a year ago and it has all come crashing down in a few months. He was the man in Boston, in line to sign a $100 million dollar deal. He injures his hip, his sister dies, he gets traded not once but twice and his hip is clearly not healed and may never get better. He's been an arrogant ass at times but I wouldn't wish his last year on my worst enemy.

This is why I always side with athletes trying to get as much money as they can get. Their career lifespan is short s shit.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    This guy was on top of the world a year ago and it has all come crashing down in a few months. He was the man in Boston, in line to sign a $100 million dollar deal. He injures his hip, his sister dies, he gets traded not once but twice and his hip is clearly not healed and may never get better. He's been an arrogant ass at times but I wouldn't wish his last year on my worst enemy.

This is why I always side with athletes trying to get as much money as they can get. Their career lifespan is short s shit.
    What goes around comes around in life MAC.. You reap what you sow in other words... This guy has not been lucky so far that's for sure.. Little guys tend to get injured especially if they take it to the hole though.. I think that's the main issue here...

This all started to go down hill for Thomas when he took it to the basket and hit Karl-Anthony Towns in the lane and injured his hip when he was a Celtic.. Towns is a big boy Isaah Thomas is not..

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

If they ever come out with a real life Smurfs movie he's got a payday coming

blap10
    blap10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1449

he's done

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Why is this in the Saloon?

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

If only he was 6’5’

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Why is this in the Saloon?
    Cause every thread start I make ends up in the Saloon.. I figured I'd just start posting now in the Saloon and not the Players Lounge..

Now if this thread gets moved the Players Lounge that would be funny.. ... I'm still trying to figure out and learn the rules and wants of this forum?????

I'm not butt hurt though when my threads get moved to the Saloon.. I'll just try and raise the bar in the Saloon instead..

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

will be a free agent wants a max contract , he will likely come back to the lakers on a short term deal

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    will be a free agent wants a max contract , he will likely come back to the lakers on a short term deal
    I don't think he'll get Max but he will get something decent.. He wants to stay a Laker so maybe he does come back with a good hip.. When dialed in and healthy he is a damn good player offensively I must admit. He started to show that as a Laker..

We'll see???.. Throw him in the mix healthy with Lonzo Ball a year improved during the off season and the point guard position could be solidified for the Lakes.. They got alot of cap room to play with now for this off season..

Lakers will get some big names with free agency pick ups soon...

blackbox
    Update your status
    blackbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3229

HE is insured NY LIFE gl all

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3704

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post

He once said 'bring the Brinks truck to resign him when he was with Celtics. What Celtics did to him is not good at all, at least, in the loyal sense. Going from potential long-term max contract ( possibly $150m) to mere short-term deal - maybe, 1-year deal paying somewhere around $15m - is indeed bad luck, not to mention he put himself in that max deal conversation after overcoming so many hurdles.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

and the Spurs are pissed at Kawhi Leonard for not coming back from his injury. Why should he? He could end up just like IT or worst, if he comes back now and has some type of career ending injury. If he waits the next few weeks out, hes going to make $200M. You just can't take the chance with that much money on the table. Sucks for the Spurs but this is a business.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

only midget i'm down with:

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Donkers you're nuts. lol...

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^ Donkers you're nuts. lol...

she'd be an inch shorter after I was done takin' her to pound town.....

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

IT has a huge heart, wrapped up in a tiny body.
    If you look at his career before Brad Stevens, you will understand the player he is.
    Hope he gets healthy, but he will never be a productive as his time with the C`s.
    Ainge knew what he was doing.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    IT has a huge heart, wrapped up in a tiny body.
    If you look at his career before Brad Stevens, you will understand the player he is.
    Hope he gets healthy, but he will never be a productive as his time with the C`s.
    Ainge knew what he was doing.

Are you saying he was like Allen Iverson???

blap10
    blap10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1449

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47529

he will never get even close to a max contract.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

poor little guy thought he was going to get a max contract at one point instead

Breaking: Free agent guard Isaiah Thomas has agreed to a one-year, $2 million deal with the Denver Nuggets,