Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Nobody clicking that shit homie

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

my wife things QAnon is trump himself, or certainly someone he is very close to

she loves that shit.....

as for 12,000 "sealed indictments" that are going to drop at some point, I say she's fukkin' better off sitting with Linus in the fukkin' pumpkin patch waiting on the great fukkin' pumpkin to appear.....

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    my wife things QAnon is trump himself, or certainly someone he is very close to

she loves that shit.....

as for 12,000 "sealed indictments" that are going to drop at some point, I say she's fukkin' better off sitting with Linus in the fukkin' pumpkin patch waiting on the great fukkin' pumpkin to appear.....
    Great analogy and I'll have to agree. I'm not from Missouri, but I take the state motto the 'show me state' when it comes to those indictments and "Pending arrest".
    What's intriguing is no doubt the Q person(s) is real and they are cooking something up.
    If Trump is for real and he's telling the deep state elite what he's looking to do, well his time has to be numbered or he's in on it.
    Intresting nonetheless.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    ???
    BG, click it, it's safe. It's basically some high level security person(s) leaking information on the deep state operatives who are about to be arrested and took down. It's like Trump to boast about this prior to doing something. It's a front row seat. The 'Q' poster uses acronyms and certain verabalige I'm fairly familiar with so if you have questions I'll stop by here from time to time to decode.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    BG, click it, it's safe. It's basically some high level security person(s) leaking information on the deep state operatives who are about to be arrested and took down. It's like Trump to boast about this prior to doing something. It's a front row seat. The 'Q' poster uses acronyms and certain verabalige I'm fairly familiar with so if you have questions I'll stop by here from time to time to decode.
    Come back recon

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

There's a thread on this in a certain universities sports board political forum that's sitting on about 47k replies at the moment

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    im pretty confident mike rogers is a part of the qanon team....

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    There's a thread on this in a certain universities sports board political forum that's sitting on about 47k replies at the moment
    if you don't mind, pm me with that site so I can turn my wife loose on it