VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

State Department needs to offer more help to victims of blackouts at Mexico resorts

State Department needs to offer more help to victims of blackouts at Mexico resorts, lawmakers say

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ent/330896002/

Members of Congress on both sides of the aisle are pressuring the State Department to reform the way it handles deaths and injuries to U.S. citizens vacationing in Mexico.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

Or maybe people should stay away from sh*thole countries. Portions of Mexico have been on the State Department avoid list for years. But people are stupid and keep going there.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

f'n locals tried to roofie me in cancun back in 2009 or so; i blacked out, but during the process proceeded to go David Lee Roth on our hotel room, throwing furniture off our balcony, breaking the mirrors, ripped the shower head off the wall, etc.... no recollection of doing any of that shit, but my wife lived through the terror of it....

Krystal resort.....

I came out of it and demanded a new room.....

wife was pissed, as I'd thrown her passport out our sixth floor window.... I made one of the mescins get it off the 2nd story roof it had landed on.....

demanded comps or I'd call the policia.... got half our stay and total mini bar access for free since the roofie was administered by the bar tender of their mexican restaurant on site in conjunction with some local hoods intent on robbing me....

one time having a high tolerance to drugs paid off.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 02-13-18 at 05:23 PM.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

I never cared for resorts. Rather rent a private house.

Auto Donk

should try an all-inclusive.....

throwing furniture off a balcony while trippin' balls is "the shit"!

Auto Donk

corner room on the left, six stories up.... furniture and wife's passport landed on that roof to the left:

loved that place.....

wife, for some reason, will not set foot in mexico again

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Donk, if your wife likes to be pampered and you want to change her stance on Mexico, take her to Hotel Esencia in the Mayan Riviera. If you can afford it, you won't regret it. I stayed there a couple times about 10 years ago.