Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10958

Any guys under 5’10” get any puss????

Seems like the tall guys get all the puss
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: FrankJames

FrankJames
    FrankJames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65

Good thread.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10958

Getting shorter every year
    And less puss every year

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

I'm 5'11 it feels short. people are tall as penetrate these days. I would hate being any shorter.

it's strange how a 5'10 woman looks tall but 5'10 man looks small.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

This dude must be doing something right?

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

Quote Originally Posted by FrankJames View Post
    Good thread.
    I'm 6'4" and i have no trouble but it's all in your rap. If you can talk to women you get laid whether you're short, ugly or whatever.
    Points Awarded:

reigle9 gave temple2010 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29146

haven't been 5'10 since 6th grade so no I never did

SALOON

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nope

5-4 here

15 years haven’t touched a pussy
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: FrankJames

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Shute get some shoe lifts if you are that worried about it. Maybe put an extra insole in your kicks.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Nope

5-4 here

15 years haven’t touched a pussy
    It's that earthworm Jim look, telling u coach grow SOME facial hair.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

How about my cok guy?

I am 2.5 inches

Even posted it years ago

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

We know FrankJames likes them 6’0 wide chicks

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24056

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

Ya. Money.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6943

don't know... are there any cute girls out there under 5'6'' making a guy who is 5'7'' to 5'10'' tall enough for em? I've seen a few

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    I'm 5'11 it feels short. people are tall as penetrate these days. I would hate being any shorter.

it's strange how a 5'10 woman looks tall but 5'10 man looks small.
    You're hanging with the wrong crowd. I'm 5 11 but in good shape, almost 40 (don't look it) and pull tail constantly.

Ive avoided stress my whole life, make good money, Never got married and juggle broads, do whatever the penetrate I want.

It's the only way to live.

I still get carded, even in NJ. It's getting stupid actually
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HurryUpAndDrink, and FrankJames

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol bunch of giants in the US, move to Asia or Latin America, problem solved

FrankJames

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    You're hanging with the wrong crowd. I'm 5 11 but in good shape, almost 40 (don't look it) and pull tail constantly.

Ive avoided stress my whole life, make good money, Never got married and juggle broads, do whatever the penetrate I want.

It's the only way to live.

I still get carded, even in NJ. It's getting stupid actually
    Good shit. Pretty much sums up myself, only I'm in the Midwest. Never married, good job, no kids. Yeah it really is the only way to live. Workout daily. Constantly hear from friends and family.. .the question, when are you going to get married. I just laugh & funny the ones whom I'm always hearing it from are one that are miserable married and miserable with their lives in general. It's not hard having a lot of broads on the string, and even easier if one is to lower their standards a bit.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

5-9

huge cokk, bigger ego, all that matters

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

sure they do...

"jail pussy"

sincerely,
    Auto Donk
    6'3"

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by FrankJames View Post
    Good shit. Pretty much sums up myself, only I'm in the Midwest. Never married, good job, no kids. Yeah it really is the only way to live. Workout daily. Constantly hear from friends and family.. .the question, when are you going to get married. I just laugh & funny the ones whom I'm always hearing it from are one that are miserable married and miserable with their lives in general. It's not hard having a lot of broads on the string, and even easier if one is to lower their standards a bit.

HAHA see Frankie gets it. Stress is the real killer in life. Stress at work, family, kids, finances, OBLIGATIONS.

Let them keep racking up huge debt, paying for expensive as college and kids, getting married and divorced and their resources split in half everytime.

I know a lot of guys (and gals actually) that look beaten down and mid 40's that are actually late 20's. You're right bout "lowering your standards". So let's say I think I"m an 8. If you go into the scene/tinder/ whatever you can scalp 6's and 7's all freaking day with no effort, which leads to............LESS STRESS.

Some guys love gaming woman (talking 9's and 10's here) and I totally get it, I find it boring, tedious, takes away from my leisure time and frankly, I just don't have the time nor care. I like it easy. I still pull super hotties with my no penetrates attitude, but gold diggers will quickly hit the door and a few sessions and realize I'm not going to be their meal ticket.

I eat healthy, lift +cardio, play music, travel, go to shows, gamble, just have a kick ass life. I don't even have good genes and did get lucky with a classic "handsome" face but all of my family is overweight or obese. I have to fight it.

It's good because I love to drink bourbon and good IPAS (one or two a day max though), and maybe some occasional white girl though I haven't met the right people here in the east for that.

I'm not against "relationships". I've had many but the woman eventually always starts making demands to move in (HHHHUUGEE MISTAKE, DO NOT EVER DO THIS EVER), get married, financial support, babies, etc. I have trouble not straying when this shit kicks in.

Let me guess Frank, "I'm jealous of you/I wish I had your life/it must be nice to do xyz whenever you want/I can't afford that because of <insert excuse>/don't you ever get lonely"/etc etc blah blah

penetrate NO! HAHAHA. Life is good!

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    lol bunch of giants in the US, move to Asia or Latin America, problem solved
    As I've learned from my buddies Asian wife (not US born), white men are gods in southeast Asia. I visiited Thailand and realized quickly we are doing it very wrong here in the US. You don't need to penetrate with basic, snapchatting, mall shopping, "high standards" broads at all. Go to a foreign country and walk like a God.

HurryUpAndDrink

As I've learned from my buddies Asian wife (not US born), white men are gods in southeast Asia. I visiited Thailand and realized quickly we are doing it very wrong here in the US. You don't need to penetrate with basic, snapchatting, mall shopping, "high standards" broads at all. Go to a foreign country and walk like a God.
    SPOT ON bro... same in some eastern Euro countries like Romania, Moldova and Bulgaria

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

ya you just go after short normal sized girls.

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    SPOT ON bro... same in some eastern Euro countries like Romania, Moldova and Bulgaria
    Thanks for the tip!

FrankJames

HAHA see Frankie gets it. Stress is the real killer in life. Stress at work, family, kids, finances, OBLIGATIONS.

Let them keep racking up huge debt, paying for expensive as college and kids, getting married and divorced and their resources split in half everytime.

I know a lot of guys (and gals actually) that look beaten down and mid 40's that are actually late 20's. You're right bout "lowering your standards". So let's say I think I"m an 8. If you go into the scene/tinder/ whatever you can scalp 6's and 7's all freaking day with no effort, which leads to............LESS STRESS.

Some guys love gaming woman (talking 9's and 10's here) and I totally get it, I find it boring, tedious, takes away from my leisure time and frankly, I just don't have the time nor care. I like it easy. I still pull super hotties with my no penetrates attitude, but gold diggers will quickly hit the door and a few sessions and realize I'm not going to be their meal ticket.

I eat healthy, lift +cardio, play music, travel, go to shows, gamble, just have a kick ass life. I don't even have good genes and did get lucky with a classic "handsome" face but all of my family is overweight or obese. I have to fight it.

It's good because I love to drink bourbon and good IPAS (one or two a day max though), and maybe some occasional white girl though I haven't met the right people here in the east for that.

I'm not against "relationships". I've had many but the woman eventually always starts making demands to move in (HHHHUUGEE MISTAKE, DO NOT EVER DO THIS EVER), get married, financial support, babies, etc. I have trouble not straying when this shit kicks in.

Let me guess Frank, "I'm jealous of you/I wish I had your life/it must be nice to do xyz whenever you want/I can't afford that because of <insert excuse>/don't you ever get lonely"/etc etc blah blah

penetrate NO! HAHAHA. Life is good!

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

5'7" here and no complaints. Granted it has been the same woman for 18+ years, but still no complaints.

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

Quote Originally Posted by temple2010 View Post

I'm 6'4" and i have no trouble but it's all in your rap. If you can talk to women you get laid whether you're short, ugly or whatever.
    Yeah, it's easy for a 6'4" guy to talk about how height doesn't matter.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeIiqHO-0gY
    TL;DW - it's better to be a 6'4" loser than a short millionaire or a doctor.

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15503

Under 5'10, poor bastards...

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    Under 5'10, poor bastards...
    act like we're not good enough e-friends to smash rooster pics down your throat

try me you 5'11 cole custering, daniel hemricing, fuckin stone cold loser!

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO

Sorry reigle didnt realize you were a jockey too. My condolences

And I'm 6'3 tyvm

reigle9

lolol

never once in my life has being 5-9 negatively affected me, 6-3 is really the perfect size for an overhand, \*\*\*\*\*\*

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO

Still loling at Cole Custering I don't even know what it means but it probably involves a 5head and a double double animal style

HurryUpAndDrink

6'0'' here...

Still wish I was 6'4''

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

reigle9

gross

12 Last