Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

#WhyNow.... Franco has buzz killed by skanks!!!

win a golden globe, and crazy bitches go wild yet again....

franco showing he'll try to fuk anything that moves, even more aggressively than eddie Murphy's opening act, The Bus Boys.....

shit.... the boy is starting to look "old as Donk" due to losing sleep over the parade of skanks lining up to bash him on the heels of winning a big award....

why now?

why not months ago?

when brave women (and men, like me and Terry Crews) spoke out immediately about having been sexually harassed.....

probably was shaking him down for money.....

victim no. 1. violet paley:

franco should have left the f'n lameass "times up" pin in the toilet where it belongs in the first place....

here's the bitter ho:

then he tried to fuk this crazy old ho, not even realizing, apparently, she had a problem with what he was doing and quit acting/hollywood altogether -- she was the "crazy one" in the breakfast club, and apparently she's still crazy today:

yes, gents, that ugly thing (the ugly thing on the right) is the one and only ally sheedy.....

lastly, an amped-up franco bird dogged a 17 year old like the donk after a swinger wife at 1:59 at the swinger's bar, blasting her with texts demanding to know when she's gonna put the meat on the seat:

love it, texting photo of himself waving to jail bait......

never had to do that stupid shit.....

pathetic, thinks because he is who he is, no drinks, no dinner, no date, just "get a f'n room" because you, little 17 yr old, owe him that pussy because he's a f'n star.... he's f'n james f'n franco.... no date necessary, no dinner, not even a drink.... just give me that pussy now.....

f'n jerk......

poor franco.... what an idiot!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 01-10-18 at 07:58 AM.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

no one is taking gator bodine down

Auto Donk

he should've sent that clip out to violet before the awards show....

shit, he should just carry memory sticks (15-20 of them per night) with that clip on it, so as he sexually harasses his way through hollywood on any given night, he can hand them out to his victims and say, "look, you f'n bitch, I just took that pussy, and you might be inclined to go hollar or text "me too", but before you get that wild hair up your ass to do so, watch this, you f'n kunt!!!!"

"now get the fuk outta my limo........."

Auto Donk

on a side note, assuming Franco survives the parade of sexually harassed pussy that is gathering the "bury Franco pipeline," and continues to make movies, he is a shoe-in for this role in the upcoming blockbuster:

LOSHAK!!! THE SBR STORY

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    he should've sent that clip out to violet before the awards show....

shit, he should just carry memory sticks (15-20 of them per night) with that clip on it, so as he sexually harasses his way through hollywood on any given night, he can hand them out to his victims and say, "look, you f'n bitch, I just took that pussy, and you might be inclined to go hollar or text "me too", but before you get that wild hair up your ass to do so, watch this, you f'n kunt!!!!"

"now get the fuk outta my limo........."
    lol

he was on some talk show last night and I read his defense, it's hilarious.

If you're a man and some bitch makes up bs about you, you don't support her right to speak out. Makes him look guilty.

The more manly response is

Auto Donk

He said some shit about "i need to make it right, make restitution"

clearly this dude knows what he's done and knows denying it will result in an avalanche of other skanks coming forward, just as it did when that fat fuk harvey made his initial denials.....

pissed off all the others he'd victimized to the extent they came forward and, well, the rest is history.....

brooks85

no doubt he is guilty and he is definitely trying to thread the needle to not feel the full wrath of this hilarious Metoo movement.

gator is going down but all I know is I'm glad charlie sheen is clean. They can't take all our heroes.

icsky3
    I'm always broke.
    icsky3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

Lololol. This shit has been going on for hundreds of years. Or thousands? penetrate it. We live in the matrix boys.

Auto Donk

what is really sad, as the result of this hyper-political correctness age we've obviously entered, is that we'll probably never be treated to classic scenes like this one:

Auto Donk

this f'n scene above is a page right out of harvey's "massage" playbook, with the "gay twist" added to it.....

too bad those babes didn't have the actual balls to "rip his dik off" like that babe in the scene threatened to do.....