View Poll Results: Have you ever put your unit into a glory hole?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

3 30.00%
  • NO

7 70.00%
    A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Have you ever put your unit into a glory hole?

YES OR NO?

EasyTiger
    EasyTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2990

And this is what I get for wandering into the bar...Ugh!! Interesting how no one has responded. It's almost as if you asked the inverse question...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Chipup

Chipup
    Chipup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by EasyTiger View Post
    And this is what I get for wandering into the bar...Ugh!! Interesting how no one has responded. It's almost as if you asked the inverse question...
    You maybe onto something. I for one am a huge prude, never experienced anything kinky and honestly regret it. I think like having a threesome and being a lesbian slumber party camera man we all fantasize about it; A glory holes that is. But our fears of finding ttwarrior or bbwaves on the other end ruin our chances of getting a slobby bj by a marginal 6 past her prime with herpes.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

s kinky freaky little brunette babe i dated or years want to blow me through one while gay guys watched..... (apparently there are no "straights only" glory holes around htown, and all of them that do exist are havens for anonymous gay hooks ups/houses of hiv)

(i declined, as I couldn't trust her not to suddenly pull a "bait and switch" on me and let one of the homos take over..... my distrust was based on the fact that it turned her on at the parties we went to in the lifestyle that a lot of guys were mesmerized by my kahk, in addition to their similarly-mesmerized gfrens and wives)....