Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Fkin A right

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

He reminds me of Jerry Lewis, except he's hosting a Telethon for multi-billionaires.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

we need dean martin to role out.....

in seriousness, orin hatch's statement, heartfelt and humble, was the highlight of the moment.....

a lot of ring kissing for trump.... definitely the biggest pump to his ego yet.....

but, for all the shit the msm and dems are trying to pull, I applaud him getting that moment..... and love the giant 'fuk you' it sent to every mother f'er who doubted him or tried to screw him.....

and this tax cut is going to help every goddam american, not just the rich, and certainly the poor, who just saw the income level at which they have to even strart paying a penny of tax almost double....

msm media says it does nothing for the lower socio economic scale tax payers... biggest crock of shit ever.... sure, i guess you can say it did nothing for them because they already didn't pay a penny of tax, but that pool of non-tax payers just got bigger.....

great win for the red headed wonder!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

one thing i know for sure.... after watching all those nasally voiced dip shits and squirly lookin' mofos, If I had chosen a different path, one not littered with what my past is littered with (deference to chi-arch and the giant there, leaving out the details), with my voice, that makes wolverines purr, and looks and stature, and intelligence, I could have ruled the f'n political landscape......

that, or rivaled al michaels as the best play by play guy in the nation....

and I have both eyes....