Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Here's why she came out....

Wiki....."She considers herself fiscally conservative and said that she voted twice for President George W. Bush.[1]"

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

donk, i need to borrow an ak

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

ALL sikos

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Wonder if he grabbed her by the pusssy too??

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    I thought it was Shannon Tweed that was in all those Cinemax movies.
    i think you're right.... I was always focusing on the swaying in the psuedo-doggy style and psuedo-cowgirl shots..... could of been any bitch with "tweed" in her name and I wouldn't have noticed the difference.... one set of big fake swaying is as good as the next.....

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Wonder if he grabbed her by the pusssy too??
    now, bitches don't put up with shit like that from a lowly, unfunny senator from minnesota....

have to be prez or at least a prez candidate or reality show star to get away with pussy grabbin'.....

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    now, bitches don't put up with shit like that from a lowly, unfunny senator from minnesota....

have to be prez or at least a prez candidate or reality show star to get away with pussy grabbin'.....
    He wasn't a senator in 2006.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    He wasn't a senator in 2006.
    even more of a reason to tell him to take a flying liplock on a fukstick when he grabs your .....

reigle9

even more of a reason to tell him to take a flying liplock on a fukstick when he grabs your .....
    i wish there was a chance in hell i'd remember this, cause i want to use it

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

What is he was a self-styled billionaire?

Auto Donk

billionaires, self-styled, self-made, or otherwise, generally feel entitled to grab as much pussy as they can get their hands on......

always a good practice for said billionaires to announce to their victims ahead of time that they are in fact a billionaire, so that the women we'll realize that in fact they are not "victims" when he snatches em by the snatch, but rather about to become .... what's that word..... shit.... it escapes me right now....

oh yah, "golddiggers"

Auto Donk

all this bullshit is why I preferred lifestyle clubs, where swinger trophy wives hand no problem grabbin' me by the kahk and announcing they wanted some of it.....

enabled me to keep my hands to my self.....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by Chipup View Post
    HollyWierd is a funny place.. On the subject.. This guy is crying sexual assault..

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...ry?id=51146972

It sure is weird.. Gotta be a ballsy flaming Pedo to grab this big black mans junk and try and molest him.. Terry should have kicked his ass...

reigle9

i used to watch a very terrible show he was on like 10 years ago, but i was a drunk loser

point is, dude is like 6-5 and chiseled...he's a queer if he's bitching about sexual harassment

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    If Trump got caught in a photo like that years ago would you be saying different?
    If he wasn't actually touching the person he was accused of groping I'd defend him as distasteful as that would be. Franken isn't actually touching her in that picture, so why is he being accused of groping her?

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

Franken isn't actually touching her in that picture, so why is he being accused of groping her?
    Agreed. I think the picture is fake to be honest. Pretty sure that's not even her, it's a dummy.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

If he wasn't actually touching the person he was accused of groping I'd defend him as distasteful as that would be. Franken isn't actually touching her in that picture, so why is he being accused of groping her?
    You obviously didn't take into account the full sex allegation with Al Frankenstein.. The picture was only proof that this girl was harassed, belittled and humiliated by him while she was sleeping.. There is more to that..

This woman seems sincere in her testimony interview on CNN.. Came across as nothing to gain... She doesn't want money or AL to be removed from office either... I believe everything she said was true, Franken admitted guilt also....

Franken groped her and forced a kiss on her and shoved his tongue down her throat.. She was repulsed... Here is a CNN link that tells the entire story on this incident, I suggest you watch Andy before assuming his innocence.... http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/16/politi...ent/index.html

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

You obviously didn't take into account the full sex allegation with Al Frankenstein.. The picture was only proof that this girl was harassed, belittled and humiliated by him while she was sleeping.. There is more to that..

This woman seems sincere in her testimony interview on CNN.. Came across as nothing to gain... She doesn't want money or AL to be removed from office either... I believe everything she said was true, Franken admitted guilt also....

Franken groped her and forced a kiss on her and shoved his tongue down her throat.. She was repulsed... Here is a CNN link that tells the entire story on this incident, I suggest you watch Andy before assuming his innocence.... http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/16/politi...ent/index.html
    It was within a scene where he was supposed to kiss her. He took it too far. She was due an apology.

That's not the same as closing the door behind a reporter, suddenly pinning her against the wall and shoving your tongue down her throat while your pregnant wife changes clothes upstairs.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

It was within a scene where he was supposed to kiss her. He took it too far. She was due an apology.

That's not the same as closing the door behind a reporter, suddenly pinning her against the wall and shoving your tongue down her throat while your pregnant wife changes clothes upstairs.
    Well this new wave of sexual allegations coming out now in Hollywood, Washington or even with Sports athletes is something new in today's times.. Many sexual allegations are seriously coming back to haunt and up root these older very established men in power....

More to come.. Women are coming out of the wood works now to bring their past pains into the light.. Stay tuned!!!!

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Well this new wave of sexual allegations coming out now in Hollywood, Washington or even with Sports athletes is something new in today's times.. Many sexual allegations are seriously coming back to haunt and up root these older very established men in power....

More to come.. Women are coming out of the wood works now to bring their past pains into the light.. Stay tuned!!!!
    No doubt about it. But the playbook is written. Mens' best chance to get through it is to deny deny deny.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

No doubt about it. But the playbook is written. Mens' best chance to get through it is to deny deny deny.
    That may work with just 1 or 2 allegations coming out but when there are 5 or more that come out then that deny deny deny stance then begins to not work..

The thing about sexual misconduct practitioners and sexual predators is that they never just do it one time then stop...

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

That may work with just 1 or 2 allegations coming out but when there are 5 or more that come out then that deny deny deny stance then begins to not work..

The thing about sexual misconduct practitioners and sexual predators is that they never just do it one time then stop...
    Roy Moore and Donald Trump beg to differ.

u21c3f6
    u21c3f6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5198

I have several tabs on my iPad for various soccer games I am "watching". I saw the tab Frankengroper and I wasn't sure what soccer team they were playing until I opened the tab, now I know!

Joe.

Auto Donk

It sure is weird.. Gotta be a ballsy flaming Pedo to grab this big black mans junk and try and molest him.. Terry should have kicked his ass...

ADAM!!! COME GET YOU'RE BOY!!!!!! He's GRABBIN' MY JUNK!!!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Roy Moore and Donald Trump beg to differ.
    They both probably are guilty as charged but no proof.. That's my honest opinion and I support Trump. He liked women and had alot of money and power.. I'm sure he groped a few along the way.....

Roy Moore worse then Donald Trump from what the alleged allegations reported... Roy was going for under aged chicks in his 30's... Trump just groped and kissed a few many years ago if those allegations are true, but Trump never got carried away to forceful rap or was a predator for under aged girls..

I will say today that Roy is older and probably a changed man.. He'll probably do a good job in office if elected...

Most of these really old politicians have checked pasts from both parties.. Is what it is.. You just hope they do the job well and they put that kind of behavior behind them....

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

They both probably are guilty as charged but no proof.. That's my honest opinion and I support Trump. He liked women and had alot of money and power.. I'm sure he groped a few along the way.....

Roy Moore worse then Donald Trump from what the alleged allegations reported... Roy was going for under aged chicks in his 30's... Trump just groped and kissed a few many years ago if those allegations are true, but Trump never got carried away to forceful rap or was a predator for under aged girls..

I will say today that Roy is older and probably a changed man.. He'll probably do a good job in office if elected...

Most of these really old politicians have checked pasts from both parties.. Is what it is.. You just hope they do the job well and they put that kind of behavior behind them....
    Yeah and Trump became President and Moore may become Senator....by deny deny deny.

Only suckers with a conscience fess up.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah and Trump became President and Moore may become Senator....by deny deny deny.

Only suckers with a conscience fess up.
    D2 it goes both ways and happens in both parties.. Most politicians are scum.. That's why they call it the swamp..

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

D2 it goes both ways and happens in both parties.. Most politicians are scum.. That's why they call it the swamp..
    Here we agree. Almost by definition those that run have something wrong with them. And the higher the office the more that's wrong.

But anyone who feel for the "drain the swamp" crap is just easily conned.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Here we agree. Almost by definition those that run have something wrong with them. And the higher the office the more that's wrong.

But anyone who feel for the "drain the swamp" crap is just easily conned.
    My take D2 - Most people are either groomed to go into politics or failed business men that just give politics a shot because they went to an IVY league school and have a clean back ground check... Either way most politicians generally have massive egos, and love the power of position.. Maybe some are insecure too.. Some even have God Complexes (Clintons come to mind)...

That's why I think it's a swamp.. Not because I'm conned either.. Most politicians are probably more concerned about themselves then the American people and that's never a good thing.. That's when politicians suck.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Right, so if the plan is to drain the swamp, why fill it with a guy that you know is scum?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Right, so if the plan is to drain the swamp, why fill it with a guy that you know is scum?
    Andy be nice.. Come on now.. America is running pretty smooth right now.. Has your world changed at all for the worse since Trump took office?

Be honest Andy as I know you can be....

PromiseLand
    PromiseLand's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Doesn't look like she's pushing Franken back here:

She's such a victim. Wonder when she'll be issuing an apology for grabbing this dude's ass:

She also owes Robin Williams' widow an apology for drooping herself on him and spanking his ass:

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PromiseLand View Post
    Doesn't look like she's pushing Franken back here:

She's such a victim. Wonder when she'll be issuing an apology for grabbing this dude's ass:

She also owes Robin Williams' widow an apology for drooping herself on him and spanking his ass:

This Al Franken thing has jumped the shark. There is a difference between inappropriate and tasteless vs. predatory behavior. False equivalency erodes the seriousness of true predatory behavior and provides them cover. Al Franken is not a sexual predator. Beyond any shadow of a doubt - Roy Moore is. And so is Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PromiseLand

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

WTF is wrong with this dude? Every straight white and black man is laughing their asses off at him.
    Coming out publicly like the women are. He needs his man card revoked.

First 1234 Last