TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    fuk it, if you've ever come on to anyone, you are a "rapist" under the new-over-the-top politically correct guidelines.....

ever say hello to an attractive woman????

rapist....

ever say, "you have a nice smile"????

rapist

ever ask a woman out?

rapist
    Real women like a man who takes charge and is aggressive. That's been my experience over the years. All of these feminists are just the product of decades of being the ugly friend jealous that their hot friends got hit on and they got left out.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11636

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I'm not forgetting, because I'm not aware. Got a link to other sexual misconduct charges or allegations against him? I did a quick google search and didn't find it. Help me out here.

And again, not a spin. False equivalency is really bad. What Franken did is not in the same category as what was done/alleged against Weinstein, Spacey, Moore and Trump. Lumping everything together does nobody any favors, and is lazy and stupid.
    Apparently Franken's latest accuser timestamped her experience on Facebook in 2010 - while he was a US Senator.

And it's too bad, d2b, that Trump's and Moore's accusers can't go back in time and do the same. Actually it's too bad Moore's accuser and her lawyer can't go back in time and retract that phony signed yearbook scam they tried to pull.

Buh-bye Senator Franken.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I may look like a stupid fukkin' fahgit loser, but I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and gosh darn it, I'll grope your ass and cop a f'n feel every chance my pathetic ass gets!!!!

Auto Donk

what kind of a d-bag grabs asses of some jackass's wife in a photo?

well, unless you're me, and you have two hands firmly clasped upon said ass while the husband fires away with his camera in joyful glee of how you're hammering his beautiful big-fake titted wife bent over a barstool, and of course you're naked.....

and here we see another cuck shooting photos of Donk and his wife....

I do believe she's sexually harassing me.....

#MeToo

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I notice you didn't mention the People Magazine writer, Natasha Stoynoff, that he assaulted. She told at least six different people about at or around that time who corroborated her. They've been interviewed. 100% credible.
    Oh good. Well, at least it's down from 17 to one feminist writer with friends and colleagues who corroborate that she told them this happened. She also has a long trail of other similar allegations. She said, "“In the battle between the new sisterhood and the Old Boys Club we’re taking names, we’re speaking out, and we’re going to kick ass.” Is she a victim or a feminist justice warrior?

But hey, that's better than an ex-wife who says to quit printing it because it's not true, and an anonymous 36 year old who won't show her face trying to remember who exactly raped her 23 years ago.

So we have an actual photo of Franken behaving the way he is being accused of, and then a feminist who has accused a lot of men along with Trump and has friends and colleagues who say she told them it happened. Do you not realize how many pathological liars there are out there? There are plenty just here at SBR that do it just for kicks

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly;27368771[COLOR=#111111

So we have an actual photo of Franken behaving the way he is being accused of, and then a feminist who has accused a lot of men along with Trump and has friends and colleagues who say she told them it happened. Do you not realize how many pathological liars there are out there? There are plenty just here at SBR that do it just for kicks
    [/COLOR]
    You being a prime example of pathological liar sideloaded. Talking like you are straight when you have swallowed more man mayo than Sulu.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jayfly

Auto Donk

today's his big day.....

he's trying to explain how he followed his crank (a big dreamer), but now his crank is laying there all soft, not having his back, shruggin' its little crank shoulders and saying, "ah, shit, it seemed like a good idea at the time"......

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

so if a guy says he's really sorry, but doesn't say exactly what he's sorry for... only that he knows he may have hurt others feelings... does it count?

Auto Donk

frankengroper bites the f'n dust.....

nice.....

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

frankengroper bites the f'n dust.....

nice.....
    Imagine being so brainwashed and unable to form your own opinions that you blatantly disregard the women who have accused your favorite politician of sexual assault, and then celebrate the demise of someone who committed far less obscene crimes just because he's on the other end of the political spectrum.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    Imagine being so brainwashed and unable to form your own opinions that you blatantly disregard the women who have accused your favorite politician of sexual assault, and then celebrate the demise of someone who committed far less obscene crimes just because he's on the other end of the political spectrum.
    SO TRUE.....

ONLY THIS QUOTE FROM TOM CRUISE AS HE FIRED AWAY WITH A .30 CALIBER MACHINE GUN FITS THE SITUATION:

"IT'S BEAUTIFUL, MAN!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!"

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

SO TRUE.....

ONLY THIS QUOTE FROM TOM CRUISE AS HE FIRED AWAY WITH A .30 CALIBER MACHINE GUN FITS THE SITUATION:

"IT'S BEAUTIFUL, MAN!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!"
    What? You’re weird as hell, dude. You’re being used and you’re not gaining anything from it. It’s so embarrassing.

First 1234