1. #1
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 2,417
    Betpoints: 49

    Philly Guy Caught Posting Fake Betting Tickets

    This is as pathetic as it gets. This is what he posted in my thread. Any moron can see that 203 at 3% vig would be 203 to win 197 not 203 to win 200, and, the best one, $200 at +117 would be 200 to win 234.

    459743245-1 10/7/17 11:51am $203.00 $200.00 Pending 10/7/17 12:00pm Reduced Football 331 Penn State -14 -103* vs Northwestern
    459743245-2 10/7/17 11:51am $115.00 $100.00 Pending 10/7/17 4:00pm Reduced Football 369 Arkansas -3 -115* vs South Carolina
    459740327-1 10/7/17 11:42am $200.00 $217.00 Pending 10/7/17 5:35pm Reduced Baseball 901 Chicago Cubs +117* vs Washington Nationals (J Lester - L must Start G Gonzalez - L must Start)
    459740327-2 10/7/17 11:42am $137.00 $100.00 Pending 10/7/17 9:05pm Reduced Baseball 904 Los Angeles Dodgers -137* vs Arizona Diamondbacks (R Ray - L must Start R Hill - L must Start)
    459740327-3 10/7/17 11:42am $130.00 $100.00 Pending 10/8/17 2:35pm Reduced Baseball 952 Boston Red Sox +1 -130* vs Houston Astros (B Peacock - R must Start D Fister - R must Start)
    459739924-1 10/7/17 11:41am $204.00 $200.00 Pending 10/7/17 12:00pm Reduced Football 311 Illinois/Iowa Over 42 -102*
    459739924-2 10/7/17 11:41am $200.00 $200.00 Pending 10/7/17 12:00pm Reduced Football 333 Temple -3 +100* vs East Carolina
    Last edited by thomorino; 10-07-17 at 03:50 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: senseionline, and RudyRuetigger

  2. #2
    USCPHILLYGUY
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 8,879
    Betpoints: 1646

    the attention whore strikes again

    BTP
    Week 11
    4-1-0 502 pts

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  3. #3
    Louisvillekid1
    Its time
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-17-07
    Posts: 39,733
    Betpoints: 741

    now your coming at uscphilly gueye?

    dude stop embarrassing yourself

    im not gonna fire another round,

    but don't fukk w/ uscphillyguy either

    or you will have to answer to me

    and you will not like it

  4. #4
    USCPHILLYGUY
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 8,879
    Betpoints: 1646

    Bets were fixed

    So lets see one of your tickets

    BTP
    Week 11
    4-1-0 502 pts

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  5. #5
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 2,417
    Betpoints: 49

    Lol, loser, Louisville kid if I buy you a computer will you stop posting in my threads

  6. #6
    juicername
    juicername's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-15
    Posts: 1,611
    Betpoints: 397

    Go back to pregame you tard. Oh that's right, no one liked you there, no one likes you here. But I'm sure the next forum you go to they'll love you, as long as you don't change!

    BTP
    Week 11
    3-1-1 376 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/13/2017


  7. #7
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 2,417
    Betpoints: 49

    Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Bets were fixed

    So lets see one of your tickets
    Nice try dude - no is questioning whether or not I bet that I find credible.

  8. #8
    daneblazer
    🤞
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-08
    Posts: 23,315
    Betpoints: 11

    It won. Who cares

  9. #9
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 2,417
    Betpoints: 49

    Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Go back to pregame you tard. Oh that's right, no one liked you there, no one likes you here. But I'm sure the next forum you go to they'll love you, as long as you don't change!
    Lol, are you really trying to defend this - get lost loser.

  10. #10
    USCPHILLYGUY
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 8,879
    Betpoints: 1646

    Every fukin thread this guy makes he gets buried

    Tries to come at me and buried again

    This fukin rookie just doesn't get it

    I promise you wont set foot in the vegas thread ever again

    What a pathetic little man

    BTP
    Week 11
    4-1-0 502 pts

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  11. #11
    Louisvillekid1
    Its time
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-17-07
    Posts: 39,733
    Betpoints: 741

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Lol, loser, Louisville kid if I buy you a computer will you stop posting in my threads
    God dammit

    I already dug and buried a hole for you

    I really don't feel like driving back to sweepers house to get another shovel

    jeez man

    You know what?

    You gonna dig your own grave this time

    OH WAIT YOU ALREADY DID!!! SEE ABOVE ^

  12. #12
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 2,417
    Betpoints: 49

    Ok - I just exposed the fact that you such a fuking loser that you took the time to edit and post fake bet slips - and you are saying that I get buried. Got it - by the way keep posting for humor.

  13. #13
    teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-14-08
    Posts: 26,002
    Betpoints: 30

    Throwback thread

    fake tickets

    this was a normal thing some years back here.

  14. #14
    Louisvillekid1
    Its time
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-17-07
    Posts: 39,733
    Betpoints: 741

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Ok - I just exposed the fact that you such a fuking loser that you took the time to edit and post fake bet slips - and you are saying that I get buried. Got it - by the way keep posting for humor.
    Lets just say he is a loser

    If that was the case he is our loser

    and don't fukk w/ my team

    Don't make me put a #hashtag on your ass

    cuz you won't like how many hits it gets

  15. #15
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 16,339
    Betpoints: 302

    BTP
    Week 11
    3-1-1 390 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/20/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/13/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/09/2017

    BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 300 pts

    BTP
    Week 7
    3-1-1 254 pts


  16. #16
    USCPHILLYGUY
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 8,879
    Betpoints: 1646

    Honest mistake made here men.... corrected....nothing more to see here

    Let Thomorino have his moment.....he feels he deserves it

    BTP
    Week 11
    4-1-0 502 pts

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  17. #17
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 2,417
    Betpoints: 49

    Lol, honest mistake my ass - you honestly just entered the wrong amount of vig by 10 to 17 cents - get the fuk out of here with that shit.

  18. #18
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 2,417
    Betpoints: 49

    LMAO, the best part is that he's so penetrating stupid he can't even do basic math and rig his fake betting tickets correctly.

  19. #19
    Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 1,048
    Betpoints: 6015

    lets just get some screenshots, shut this guy up, and maybe he will jump to the next board

    i still think he may be robbiestacks

    BTP
    Week 8
    5-0-0 465 pts

    BTP
    Week 7
    4-1-0 149 pts


  20. #20
    5mike5
    NA$CAR GURU
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-11
    Posts: 32,396
    Betpoints: 20

    #pastpostingrobbiestacks
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/20/2017

    BTP
    Week 10
    4-1-0 1055 pts

    BTP
    Week 10
    4-1-0 799 pts


  21. #21
    senseionline
    senseionline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-20-10
    Posts: 1,724
    Betpoints: 84

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    This is as pathetic as it gets. This is what he posted in my thread. Any moron can see that 203 at 3% vig would be 203 to win 197 not 203 to win 200, and, the best one, $200 at +117 would be 200 to win 234.

    459743245-1 10/7/17 11:51am $203.00 $200.00 Pending 10/7/17 12:00pm Reduced Football 331 Penn State -14 -103* vs Northwestern
    459743245-2 10/7/17 11:51am $115.00 $100.00 Pending 10/7/17 4:00pm Reduced Football 369 Arkansas -3 -115* vs South Carolina
    459740327-1 10/7/17 11:42am $200.00 $217.00 Pending 10/7/17 5:35pm Reduced Baseball 901 Chicago Cubs +117* vs Washington Nationals (J Lester - L must Start G Gonzalez - L must Start)
    459740327-2 10/7/17 11:42am $137.00 $100.00 Pending 10/7/17 9:05pm Reduced Baseball 904 Los Angeles Dodgers -137* vs Arizona Diamondbacks (R Ray - L must Start R Hill - L must Start)
    459740327-3 10/7/17 11:42am $130.00 $100.00 Pending 10/8/17 2:35pm Reduced Baseball 952 Boston Red Sox +1 -130* vs Houston Astros (B Peacock - R must Start D Fister - R must Start)
    459739924-1 10/7/17 11:41am $204.00 $200.00 Pending 10/7/17 12:00pm Reduced Football 311 Illinois/Iowa Over 42 -102*
    459739924-2 10/7/17 11:41am $200.00 $200.00 Pending 10/7/17 12:00pm Reduced Football 333 Temple -3 +100* vs East Carolina
    good catch so pathetic to edit betting slip

  22. #22
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 2,417
    Betpoints: 49

    Lol, how stupid are some of you guys to think this is an honest mistake. What he cut and pasted bets that are way off in juice and vic - ridiculous.

    Philly guy you are a total fraud - I'm not responding to any of your posts anymore - go troll elsewhere.

  23. #23
    Louisvillekid1
    Its time
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-17-07
    Posts: 39,733
    Betpoints: 741

    ahh man

    I just saw

    USC Philly gueye

    this is hard to back you now

    thats pretty bad dude

    might need to put you on the PUP list for 6 weeks

  24. #24
    USCPHILLYGUY
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 8,879
    Betpoints: 1646

    Sammy the guy tells everyone he's in his early 30's. I know for a fact he's in his 50's as I found his practice in Media.

    The error was made on the mobile site. Unlike you, I don't have to prove anything to anyone here as I've met many sbr posters. But keep being what you wanna be online. It's working out great so far

    BTP
    Week 11
    4-1-0 502 pts

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  25. #25
    RudyRuetigger
    Need 18,000 points. Thanks for help
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 21,047
    Betpoints: 13

    good job thomorino

    need more guys like you around

    we cant keep guys straight around here anymore...in more ways than one
    Points Awarded:

    kingdom gave RudyRuetigger 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    BTP
    Week 10
    4-1-0 1119 pts

    BTP
    Week 10
    4-1-0 847 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/09/2017

    BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 139 pts

    It's a conspiracy

    casino is rigged


  26. #26
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 2,417
    Betpoints: 49

    Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Sammy the guy tells everyone he's in his early 30's. I know for a fact he's in his 50's as I found his practice in Media.

    The error was made on the mobile site. Unlike you, I don't have to prove anything to anyone here as I've met many sbr posters. But keep being what you wanna be online. It's working out great so far
    You aren't going to make this about me little guy - and I'm not in my 50s - I can post a video any time I want showing people who I am. Keep deflecting your fuking fraud.

  27. #27
    USCPHILLYGUY
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 8,879
    Betpoints: 1646

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    You aren't going to make this about me little guy - and I'm not in my 50s - I can post a video any time I want showing people who I am. Keep deflecting your fuking fraud.

    Good to see youre not responding to me

    Post a video and I'll praise every thread you make

    BTP
    Week 11
    4-1-0 502 pts

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  28. #28
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 2,417
    Betpoints: 49

    Lol, I don't think I'll be hearing much from you after this - but feel free to keep trolling.

  29. #29
    USCPHILLYGUY
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 8,879
    Betpoints: 1646

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Lol, I don't think I'll be hearing much from you after this - but feel free to keep trolling.
    Tell ya what. Post a video of you today. With your dog & I'll not post until 2018.

    Seems simple enough

    BTP
    Week 11
    4-1-0 502 pts

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  30. #30
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 270,248
    Betpoints: 5194

    Investigation underway, Im getting too busy for this stuff

    USC Philly guy although has met many people so hes verified

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  31. #31
    El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-03-12
    Posts: 16,750
    Betpoints: 102

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    good job thomorino

    need more guys like you around

    we cant keep guys straight around here anymore...in more ways than one

    BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 304 pts

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  32. #32
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 2,417
    Betpoints: 49

    Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Tell ya what. Post a video of you today. With your dog & I'll not post until 2018.

    Seems simple enough
    Lol, little guy I don't need to post anything - get lost.

  33. #33
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 2,417
    Betpoints: 49

    Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Tell ya what. Post a video of you today. With your dog & I'll not post until 2018.

    Seems simple enough
    I'm actually not sure if I want you posting my threads or not - you are a moron and the humor factor is high. At the same time you are an obnoxious douche bag and the shit gets old.

  34. #34
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 2,417
    Betpoints: 49

    Phillyguy if you want my advice I just own up to it and say you are an insecure guy who lies about who he is - this honest mistake bullshit is not gonna fly - most people on the forum aren't as dumb as you and funny think they are.

  35. #35
    gauchojake
    Feet don't fail me now
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 14,309
    Betpoints: 280

    Math guys check in
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dollars2Donuts

    BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 142 pts


1234 ... Last
Top