Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

fuk that, serenade her with a special song in an sbr video.....

my wife still calls out your name while... not, not making love to me, .... but rather when she wants me to take out the trash.....

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

What's with the great body and looks you guys get into. You do realize the better they look the more the sharks are going to attack....eventually most will get walking papers. 1970s n back people stayed together..it was family values.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    What's with the great body and looks you guys get into. You do realize the better they look the more the sharks are going to attack....eventually most will get walking papers. 1970s n back people stayed together..it was family values.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Damn... this thread is a year old already... that puts shit into perspective. Anyway... we’ve gotten no where. Man the story I could tell you guys about the past year would blow your minds. I’m on the verge of moving out of my house... ive decided she can have it all I really don’t care. She needs it way more than I do and our kids grew up here... they don’t deserve to be dragged through the mud anymore than they already have. Zammers finding his peace with the situation. Best of luck with every single posters bets today.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47529

damn zammer, we are here if you want to tell the story..

stay strong buddy and you are doing the right thing keeping your kid's best interests in mind
    Points Awarded:

zam77 gave JAKEPEAVY21 17 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Sorry man. Sounds like you have irreconcilable differences. Better start squirreling money away.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Most suck very well yes

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Damn dude, hope for the best

Women are crazy, even the "good" ones show their true colors in time.

Games, manipulation, etc... Better off without em if you ask me.

Salam
    Salam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10044

most women are stupid

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

Doesn't matter how long you've been married. If you're not attracted to her any longer and you don't bone her on a regular basis - just leave. You're doing both of you a favor. Life is too short to be in a sexless marriage.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    Damn... this thread is a year old already... that puts shit into perspective. Anyway... we’ve gotten no where. Man the story I could tell you guys about the past year would blow your minds. I’m on the verge of moving out of my house... ive decided she can have it all I really don’t care. She needs it way more than I do and our kids grew up here... they don’t deserve to be dragged through the mud anymore than they already have. Zammers finding his peace with the situation. Best of luck with every single posters bets today.
    Man it must suck bad. Have a whole family of your own and try to figure out the best way to handle it.. I used to care about women until the one I was marrying cheated on me. I robbed her and ruined her life and just enjoy them for sex now but want them gone right after. Could care less about there feelings or pain. If I saw a guy and girl struggling to hold onto a ledge or something. I would save the guy and leave her to fall.

First 123