bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

More protests coming to St Louis

http://fox2now.com/2017/08/28/protes...snt-convicted/

Once the cop is found not-guilty for a 2011 shooting, protesters are going to shut down St Louis. It's gonna be on like donkey kong.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

And you condone this? Chaos and violence if the justice system doesn't give them what they want?

Well you are the same guy that said if he were in Houston and hungry because of Harvey he would take out his glock and go looting so he could trade for food and baby formula...instead of just trading his glock for food and baby formula

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Last edited by jtoler; 09-04-17 at 04:50 PM.

bigbubbafade

To be honest, I know nothing of the trial so no I don't condone this. And not sure what you're talking about in Houston, I aint going to loot for baby food.

Just sayin get your popcorn ready. Theres nothin you can do to stop it.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by bigbubbafade View Post
    To be honest, I know nothing of the trial so no I don't condone this. And not sure what you're talking about in Houston, I aint going to loot for baby food.

Just sayin get your popcorn ready. Theres nothin you can do to stop it.
    Sure there is. Call in the national guard to crack skulls. Then there just would be more protests though, right?

Even if you did know something about the trial, widespread chaos and criminality if a trial doesn't go the way you want isn't the way to handle it. The days of an unfair racist justice system are long gone. OJ was found innocent. A black guy was voted president. These trouble making blacks are just acting like children now.
    Last edited by dlowilly; 09-04-17 at 03:59 PM.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

It's a twisted sense of justice. Marching on a courthouse to demand a verdict is archaic and shows no respect for rights. I guess we're back to lynching days.

Shutting down anything will simply be breaking the law. Every last offender should be arrested and charged.

The clergy, if preaching civil disobedience for political reasons, could not only be charged, but could lose their ability to stay tax exempt.

There will be no surprises and it shouldn't be difficult to keep under control. It's a lot of hype.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by bigbubbafade View Post
    You're right, it was bigbusiness not you. Read what this idiot said

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Not really looting if its an emergency and you NEED the resources to survive.

I'd be doing the exact same thing.

Umm yeah, because you can barter a TV for food. May not be many people willing to make that trade, but someone will.

As for the ATM, money is inside of it and the bills may not have water damage.......
    No longer live in the hood, now live in the upper class among the snobby white folk still in my 20's, but if I was in the hood and a disaster like this struck and I needed resources asap, I'm grabbing the glock and putting on my ski mask and rushing some store that has food.
    But you're missing the point. All of those acquired intangibles can be bartered for perishable rations such as baby formula and doritos.

No one in the hood is going to share their food with other people in the hood, especially during dire situations such as this. Its just not gonna happen..... Looking at the situation, its clear all of the food has been snatched up long ago.

But what people in the hood will trade you for their food are some Jordan's. You loot some of those and you get food, no hassle at all, because n1ggas in the hood will GLADLY barter you some food for some brand new Jordan's.

Trust me, I know

Are you really gonna sit here and act like Jordan's and iphones are not hot commodities in the hood?

These are extremely desperate times. People are starving. Jordan's and iphones are ONLY being looted because they can get food for them. They are EXCELLENT bartering items for food.

bigbubbafade

well crap.. the dude said baby food and doritos. shoot man, doritos changes everything.

dang. when I was a kid doritos had smoking hot chicks catching doritos with their mouth for commercials. cant mess with that.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20517

Sounds like it's gonna be a guilty verdict. Cop's DNA was on the perp's gun, so they're saying he planted it after the shooting.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Doritos changes everything.

bigbubbafade

Oh boy. Verdict will come out tomorrow and sources are saying not-guilty. governor greitens has called in the nat'l gaurd.

Get your popcorn ready

bigbubbafade

or Doritos... whatevs

ROTTINGCHRIST
    ROTTINGCHRIST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1105

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

2011? Jesus. Speedy justice we hot going on here.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Real Americans would shut down the city after this not guilty verdict comes. Definitely one thing you have to respect about black people, white people are largely careless when these injustices happen to other white people which is why the police state keeps growing.

Only a cop could lie on a police report, the very lie that gave him an excuse to kill, and get away with it. And that doesn't even factor in the planted gun.

The cop said he saw the guy holding a gun. The deceased fingerprints were not on the gun even though the cop specifically said he saw him holding it. The only fingerprints on the gun were the cops. The defense's argument is just because there was no fingerprints doesn't mean he wasn't holding it... lol only cops would get away with that in court.

and he doesn't even deny this part;

During court testimony, Stockley did not deny that you could hear him say, “gonna kill this mother(expletive), don’t you know it.”

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    Real Americans would shut down the city after this not guilty verdict comes. Definitely one thing you have to respect about black people, white people are largely careless when these injustices happen to other white people which is why the police state keeps growing.

Only a cop could lie on a police report, the very lie that gave him an excuse to kill, and get away with it. And that doesn't even factor in the planted gun.

The cop said he saw the guy holding a gun. The deceased fingerprints were not on the gun even though the cop specifically said he saw him holding it. The only fingerprints on the gun were the cops. The defense's argument is just because there was no fingerprints doesn't mean he wasn't holding it... lol only cops would get away with that in court.

and he doesn't even deny this part;

During court testimony, Stockley did not deny that you could hear him say, “gonna kill this mother(expletive), don’t you know it.”
    It wasn't just the cop's fingerprints on the gun, they found his DNA on the gun and he didn't have any cuts on his hands and he wasn't bleeding, so he had to have been in possession of the gun prior to the shooting. And you would think that shooting someone at very close range(They said one shot was fired from 6 inches away) that at least one drop of the suspect's blood would be on it.

brooks85

^I didn't know about the first part. I did read about the 6 inches which basically means he executed the guy.

And it's official, not guilty.

This is another example of why it was so funny how liberals got all outraged when trump said that hispanic judge was bias.

Judged said they failed the burden of proof test... lol a joke of a legal system when it comes to cops

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/15/us/jas...ict/index.html

Kermit

The judge said that An urban heroin dealer not in possession of a firearm would be an anomaly

dlowilly

Wait, the guy was a heroin dealer? I would gladly have shot him myself.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

So premeditated riots? Can't really go with the defense that they were suddenly made mad when they've been planning this for awhile. I guess the local Foot Locker owners and liquor store owners better board up shop like now.

I didn't know about the case until today but from reading it seems like there was a lot going on. Cop apparently knew the guy from past dealings a "frequent flier" type as they call them? Dead guy was a known drug dealer, all signs point to bloods gang ties, convictions for heroin, illegal weapons, being a thief and that day was running agin from police because he's on parole so obviously wasn't going to go back to prison easily. I think that's why the cop made the comment he knew he was about to end up having to kill the dude.

They found the cop's DNA on the pistol so he probably did plant it? Why it's tough to be a cop in a ghetto area, you basically know one of you is going to die in these situations so I say the cop should have definitely lost his job I can't see giving him life for shooting the dude and as is the case in all of these deals if you're a known felon do not run from the police and endanger civilians because obviously it won't end well.

TheSideBet

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Wait, the guy was a heroin dealer? I would gladly have shot him myself.
    Multi-felon. Heroin, theft, illegal weapons, already on parole for crimes. Not really a nice dude, how do these people end up back on the streets is my question.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    So premeditated riots? Can't really go with the defense that they were suddenly made mad when they've been planning this for awhile. I guess the local Foot Locker owners and liquor store owners better board up shop like now.

I didn't know about the case until today but from reading it seems like there was a lot going on. Cop apparently knew the guy from past dealings a "frequent flier" type as they call them? Dead guy was a known drug dealer, all signs point to bloods gang ties, convictions for heroin, illegal weapons, being a thief and that day was running agin from police because he's on parole so obviously wasn't going to go back to prison easily. I think that's why the cop made the comment he knew he was about to end up having to kill the dude.

They found the cop's DNA on the pistol so he probably did plant it? Why it's tough to be a cop in a ghetto area, you basically know one of you is going to die in these situations so I say the cop should have definitely lost his job I can't see giving him life for shooting the dude and as is the case in all of these deals if you're a known felon do not run from the police and endanger civilians because obviously it won't end well.
    re-read an accurate story, that is not what the cop said no where close and the cop doesn't even deny it. Nor does it even approach what the cop implied.

what? The cop obviously planted it, evidence proves it. The ironic part is if the cop would have actually followed protocol his prints wouldn't be on the gun but in his heightened state to coverup his execution he went to work without gloves. Only an idiot could not connect the dots. You can't hold a gun without putting prints on it so deceased never held the gun. Simple logic. It would never fail in another court case but because it's a cop he gets off.
    Last edited by brooks85; 09-15-17 at 12:03 PM.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    Multi-felon. Heroin, theft, illegal weapons, already on parole for crimes. Not really a nice dude, how do these people end up back on the streets is my question.
    I don't understand why people make martyrs out of these types of criminals that are polluting the streets with poison. I live in a fairly small town and there is someone dying from a heroin every day.

Kermit

re-read an accurate story, that is not what the cop said no where close and the cop doesn't even deny it. Nor does it even approach what the cop implied.

what? The cop obviously planted it, evidence proves it.
    No doubt, this cop definitely wanted to kill this guy.

I read a bit deeper into this story and apparently there were witnesses and cell phone footage on top of the dash cam video and none of it could prove that he planted the gun at any time.

I still can't believe that the suspects fingerprints not being on the gun or the bullets didn't prove that the gun wasn't his. Unless there is something that isn't being told.

dlowilly

I understand that the deceased being a bad guy isn't a justification for the cops being able to just murder someone. It's just that we know these black protesters at this point, especially in Missouri. Kill a heroin dealer? Protest. Too soft and letting felons back out on the street and get away with stuff? Protest. Cops don't come around and 911 is a joke? Protest. Bunch of children

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    No doubt, this cop definitely wanted to kill this guy.

I read a bit deeper into this story and apparently there were witnesses and cell phone footage on top of the dash cam video and none of it could prove that he planted the gun at any time.

I still can't believe that the suspects fingerprints not being on the gun or the bullets didn't prove that the gun wasn't his. Unless there is something that isn't being told.
    I saw the video too, the moment he plants the gun is very obvious. You can't literally "see" it but it's obvious. Obvious doesn't work in the court of the law but when you combine with a proven lie on the police report, admission he was going to kill him and forensic evidence it's a guilty in any normal case.

No proof the guy had a gun which would normally be the burden of proof on STOCKLEY but it isn't since he is a cop. IF I make that claim the proof is on ME because I'm not a cop. And forensic evidence shows their was an execution shot.
    Last edited by brooks85; 09-15-17 at 12:21 PM.

brooks85

Who cares that dealt heroin, I would hope people are intelligent enough by now to know drugs should be legal, morally and logically, and the main group keeping them illegal are cops and prison guard unions for monetary gains.

Feels like I'm twilight zone sometimes. How in the hell the people still support police is penetrating amazing, honestly. Shows the fear in their hearts. Think they can't be protected unless some uneducated, underachieving idiot with a gun is around lol great scam they got going
    Last edited by brooks85; 09-15-17 at 12:16 PM.

Kermit

I disagree with all drugs being legalized. Where I live, there are people dying left and right from Heroin. I can't imagine what would happen if it was legal.

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Who cares that dealt heroin, I would hope people are intelligent enough by now to know drugs should be legal, morally and logically, and the main group keeping them illegal are cops and prison guard unions for monetary gains.

Feels like I'm twilight zone sometimes. How in the hell the people still support police is penetrating amazing, honestly. Shows the fear in their hearts. Think they can't be protected unless some uneducated, underachieving idiot with a gun is around lol great scam they got going
    The families and friends io people who died from that shit care, u fkin libtards have symphathy for criminals muslims gays trannys mexicans and the rest of the world are bad people,fkin idiot

TheSideBet

what? The cop obviously planted it, evidence proves it. The ironic part is if the cop would have actually followed protocol his prints wouldn't be on the gun but in his heightened state to coverup his execution he went to work without gloves. Only an idiot could not connect the dots. You can't hold a gun without putting prints on it so deceased never held the gun. Simple logic. It would never fail in another court case but because it's a cop he gets off.

I'm not saying he didn't plant it. Honestly, pretty stupid with cameras and microphones around. I'm merely making the point that I can't be outraged that this particular individual is not on this Earth anymore. That's all. Not getting all deep into the morals just imho the guy was a cancer on the community and maybe the cop's nickname was Karma because it sure caught up to him.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Pretty simple. Felon has a rap sheet a mile long. Dealer of heroin. Who knows how many died at that fuks hand.
    Cop blasts him. Hero. Cops should paint who they shoot green. Green lives don't matter.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Am I in the twilight zone? Brooks quoting cnn articles, pro-violence (shutting the city down), pro-drugs, anti-cops.. rkelly anti-felon, anti-drugs, pro-cops. WTF??
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

Kermit

Shit might be getting real tonight.

Kermit

This happened Wednesday night.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Shit might be getting real tonight.
    There's no 'might' about it. This clip happened a few minutes ago. This guy Dan Gray on Fox2 is a huge lib and he almost got his sh#t pushed in. They don't care about nothin but destruction at this point.

It's gonna get loud in the Lou tonight.

12 Last