Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    There's no 'might' about it. This clip happened a few minutes ago. This guy Dan Gray on Fox2 is a huge lib and he almost got his sh#t pushed in. They don't care about nothin but destruction at this point.

It's gonna get loud in the Lou tonight.

Yeah, I seen that video earlier. Not sure why they are mad at the media. If not for the media being all over stories like this one, no one would know about them.

Kermit

On an unrelated note, this is how the Spanish Police are dealing with the Antifa folk over there.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Am I in the twilight zone? Brooks quoting cnn articles, pro-violence (shutting the city down), pro-drugs, anti-cops.. rkelly anti-felon, anti-drugs, pro-cops. WTF??
    Always have been.

Kermit

This chick looks like she just got dropped off by the Bang Bus.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Going to be an eventful night in St Louis.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

So fckin stupid. They are gonna shut down damn highways that lead to a hospital. Just fckin kill everyone there, and bring some plows through to clean it up.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

They are trying to instigate things to get on camera and play victim but so far not working ....police laying off.

All afternoon they've surrounded buses trying to get a reaction then they moved to buildings to taunt people ....on CNN now they have tried to cross freeway to block it so police have guidance from the air and are heading the traffic off....the protestors are now moving into residential areas. The CNN guy even says well doesn't look like they have much of a plan they are just gathering and making it up as they go.

Kermit

They better not do anything to piss off Bono tomorrow night.

Cuse0323

Interesting interviews on Fox just now, if anyone saw them. White kid, then black kid. White guy swore, whatever. Didn't really have any good point, then says a cop car hit him at the end to save face, which I really doubt happened. Black guy articulated his point very well. I think both were wrong, but it was a good watch. The racial divide is just getting old. I don't know anymore. Maybe I have white privilege, but it's hard for me to see when I've had a cop point a gun at me three times. I just do what they say. I think it would be the same on all sides.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Interesting interviews on Fox just now, if anyone saw them. White kid, then black kid. White guy swore, whatever. Didn't really have any good point, then says a cop car hit him at the end to save face, which I really doubt happened. Black guy articulated his point very well. I think both were wrong, but it was a good watch. The racial divide is just getting old. I don't know anymore. Maybe I have white privilege, but it's hard for me to see when I've had a cop point a gun at me three times. I just do what they say. I think it would be the same on all sides.
    Guessing you didn't reach for one....grab his....or try to run him over/drag him down the road. Hence why you're here and others aren't.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Guessing you didn't reach for one....grab his....or try to run him over/drag him down the road. Hence why you're here and others aren't.
    Would be a good bet. I pull over, put my hands on the wheel and do as they say. Don't make a move until told so. Have laid on the ground, all that. Taken out of my apartment with just boxers on. Lady cop was hot, so that was alright. Handcuffs that hurt like hell, but I'd rather live.

Watching this is embarrassing. Damn reporter gets surrounded, and someone dumps a drink on his head when he's just asking a question to someone who agreed to be talked to.

They need to get the fck out of there. The morons are out in full force.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

There's no 'might' about it. This clip happened a few minutes ago. This guy Dan Gray on Fox2 is a huge lib and he almost got his sh#t pushed in. They don't care about nothin but destruction at this point.

It's gonna get loud in the Lou tonight.

I fukin love it

Nothing better than seeing libtards get a dose of reality on who their pet "victims" really are

Cuse0323

I wonder if I went out right now, and got in a nice chase what would happen. I'll go to the worst part of the Cuse. Which is basically anywhere, and slam into a few cops, then drive away with my BB gun that looks real. They can take it, and plant their own.

I'll reach for it as they come up, and see what happens. My white privilege card may just get me a blast by a taser.

If I die, with the bad heart, then I still want a march on the west side for me when the cop is found not guilty. Probably won't take as long cause I'm white.

Well shit, they may have to find him guilty so it doesn't look bad. Can't let logic come into it. It may even end up being a black cop that has to do it. Fck, if he kills me then what happens? Can't find a black cop guilty of a just shooting against a white kid. I probably had heroin, a gun, priors, or something.

Damn, that may be what happened here.

TheSideBet

CNN right now is showing live shot of a peaceful street and saying the protest "was" peaceful and everyone has basically gone home now.

Twitter: Official STL police updates, officer being transported by ambulance for getting a brick to the head. People saying they saw him lying on the ground twitching. Rioters cheered. Mayor's home was vandalized, surrounded and windows broken luckily she and family left earlier when they heard the mob was coming into the area.

What does any of this solve other than making yourselves look like idiots?

ROTTINGCHRIST
    ROTTINGCHRIST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1105

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    CNN right now is showing live shot of a peaceful street and saying the protest "was" peaceful and everyone has basically gone home now.

Twitter: Official STL police updates, officer being transported by ambulance for getting a brick to the head. People saying they saw him lying on the ground twitching. Rioters cheered. Mayor's home was vandalized, surrounded and windows broken luckily she and family left earlier when they heard the mob was coming into the area.

What does any of this solve other than making yourselves look like idiots?
    CNN did the same shit with the Ferguson Riots. They were on one side of town where nothing was happening reporting how peaceful it was, meanwhile at the same time, Fox news was showing people looting and setting buildings on fire.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    This chick looks like she just got dropped off by the Bang Bus.

Looks like the Auto Donk show made it to St. Louie!

Cuse0323

Mike Tobin deserves a raise. Guy got a drink thrown on his face, and is still out there barely able to talk because of tear gas.

Guarantee that at least 95% don't even know what happened, but are out there for shits n giggles. Well, they know a white guy killed a black guy. No protests, or riots when a black guy shoots another black guy.

What the fck is up with Mizzou? Do morons just funnel there? No disrespect to the plenty of normal folks there. This is just dumb again. Hey, let me break some shit, and throw bricks. That'll show 'em.

Someone shoot me.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Looks like the Auto Donk show made it to St. Louie!

She got the twitter picture that she had planned all along on getting. Bring on the memes.

Kermit

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

She got the twitter picture that she had planned all along on getting. Bring on the memes.

She's in white face....that offends me!

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Mike Tobin deserves a raise. Guy got a drink thrown on his face, and is still out there barely able to talk because of tear gas.

Guarantee that at least 95% don't even know what happened, but are out there for shits n giggles. Well, they know a white guy killed a black guy. No protests, or riots when a black guy shoots another black guy.

What the fck is up with Mizzou? Do morons just funnel there? No disrespect to the plenty of normal folks there. This is just dumb again. Hey, let me break some shit, and throw bricks. That'll show 'em.

Someone shoot me.
    Lol, it's all over America man. I wouldn't live anywhere else, but this entire country is full of over sensitive assholes. They take offense to every little thing, yet will do anything they want. These animals take it to the extreme.

TheSideBet

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    Lol, it's all over America man. I wouldn't live anywhere else, but this entire country is full of over sensitive assholes. They take offense to every little thing, yet will do anything they want. These animals take it to the extreme.

Clay Travis went on CNN yesterday and said he believes in boobs and the entire media establishment has melted down!? You're right, over over over sensitive to everything. I mean who doesn't like boobs? Suddenly he's a sexist pig and was told he's not allowed to speak that way. People fired back with Kathy Griffin on CNN poking at nipples and the same anchor who was offended by Travis was laughing at the other. Ana Navaro the day before made comments thanking CNN for putting on Chris Cuomo in a tight shirt because it made straight women and gay men hot and he's so sexy. But let a straight guy, regular dude, say he likes boobs and they act like he's the worst human ever.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    Clay Travis went on CNN yesterday and said he believes in boobs and the entire media establishment has melted down!? You're right, over over over sensitive to everything. I mean who doesn't like boobs? Suddenly he's a sexist pig and was told he's not allowed to speak that way. People fired back with Kathy Griffin on CNN poking at nipples and the same anchor who was offended by Travis was laughing at the other. Ana Navaro the day before made comments thanking CNN for putting on Chris Cuomo in a tight shirt because it made straight women and gay men hot and he's so sexy. But let a straight guy, regular dude, say he likes boobs and they act like he's the worst human ever.
    He has also sent out a message to everyone to try and come up with ideas for "I love the 1st Amendment and Boobs" apparel and he will donate all of the money from the sales to Breast Cancer Awareness.

TheSideBet

He has also sent out a message to everyone to try and come up with ideas for "I love the 1st Amendment and Boobs" apparel and he will donate all of the money from the sales to Breast Cancer Awareness.
    Isn't it absolutely amazing that the same people who applauded pussy hats are offended by the word boob?

First 12