The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

God is sick and tired of Texans paying lip service to him, and then pausing lip service to Donk.

What a jealous fukk

GODS mad that while Donk is getting his duck sucked, all he gets is a bunch of whiny fukks wanting to talk about their problems

And next thing you know, there's a flood

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    There isn't any real evidence of God. That is why I am an atheist. Unlike religious people...rather it be Christians, Muslims, Mormons, Jews, etc....I'm not locked into to anything. I look for evidence and truth and actually consider all options.

Of course it did. However, they doesn't necessarily mean there was a creator in the sky. Using that logic I could ask you who created God. If it was possible for God to always exist, why wouldn't it be possible for elements in the periodic table to always exist?

The human brain doesn't seem able to undertstand the realm of something that is infinite because all we know are things that start and end.

I believe evolution, natural selection, and genetic mutation are all plausable explanations for our existence. I do not believe in the following:

An invisible man in the sky
    A devil with horns and a pitchfork
    People that lived to be 900
    Talking snakes
    People that lived in whales
    Virgin births

And that's fine. I don't put anyone down for their beliefs. I was raised Christian and live in the middle of the Bible belt. As a child, people threaten you with hell and make you feel guilty if you even question it so a lot of people blindly believe and are afraid to do their own research.

I never believed any of it and when I really actually read the Bible I 100% didn't believe. The more I read of the bible, the more far fetched it becomes. Slavery, murdering children, and stoning women...it's all in there but they don't teach those versus at church.

I've studied all sorts of different religions....Islam, Christianity, Judaism, etc. There are thousands of them and they all believe a little differently and all of them think they are 100% right. Using basic statistics, even if one religion was right, that means 99.9% of them are wrong. So I've come to the conclusion that they're all wrong. If you're a Christian, you're an atheist with respect to Islam. I just believe in one less God than you.

Don't you think it's weird that about the time the human race could start filming and recording stuff all these miracles of God quit happening? Like, people quit living in whales and living to be 900 and shit. What are the odds?

If God existed, don't you think you would walk outside and see all sorts of supernatural shit every day?

If God created everything, that means he created tornadoes, hurricanes, diseases, etc. What a horrible diety. Children die every minute or are born with diseases and disabilities....why does this happen?

Also, the idea of free will is BS. I didn't have a choice if I was born. I didn't choose my parents. I didn't choose my genetics or race. Having to worship something you can't see or burn in hell for eternity isn't a choice. It's an ultimatum.

Nothing against Christians. There are a lot of good ones out there. I just don't believe in it for thousands of reasons. I feel like all the Gods we have today are no different then ancient Greek mythology Gods. You don't believe in Zeus, Athena, or any of the other Gods out there. Neither do I....I don't believe in yours either.

We can pray all we want during this disaster but another is still going to happen and innocent people will suffer for no reason.
    We'll I'll say again, when you experience things that go bump in the night that can't be explained away, when the hair on your arms and neck stands and you feel something and know something is there but it's not, when you are touched spiritually or see or hear a ghostly event, these are all just a few things that make me believe there is life after death and there is a God..

Too many documented ghostly events going on in the world today now to just brush that off.. 1 in 3 people have seen or believe in ghosts (google it). Those are high numbers..

There is a spirit of your essence that does leave your body when you die.. I believe that..

1 in 5 Americans have seen or experienced a ghost in some form, a poll was taken - http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...-seen-a-ghost/
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-30-17 at 01:16 PM.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    We'll I'll say again, when you experience things that go bump in the night that can't be explained away, when the hair on your arms and neck stands and you feel something and know something is there but it's not, when you are touched spiritually or see or hear a ghostly event, these are all just a few things that make me believe there is life after death and there is a God..

Too many documented ghostly events going on in the world today now to just brush that off.. 1 in 3 people have seen or believe in ghosts (google it). Those are high numbers..

There is a spirit of your essence that does leave your body when you die.. I believe that..

1 in 5 Americans have seen or experienced a ghost in some form, a poll was taken - http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...-seen-a-ghost/
    Imprints are left behind where you have been for awhile. The walls speaking holds true as far as imprints.

If you experience a presence with cold associated with it, is a spirit that doesn't know it's dead. Poltergeists,
    are spirits from the other side who just like to mess with you. Usually are there at your calling. Tell them to
    stop and they will.

Believe it or not, you choose who your parents are along with the lesson/ s you want to learn before coming here.

Bad things happening to good people is part of their lessons in life and believe it or not, is pre chosen.

We all have guardian angels of which we chose also. They help guide us in our travels here.

When we go (pre chosen), our friends and relatives will welcome us. As far as a single god, I don't think so.
    From what I gather from those who crossed over and came back, it's a love that is all over.

The above is parroted from the many books I've read from psychics. They have direct contact with those on the other side.

First 123