TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Photo: How Many Years Apart Are These Photos?

In your opinion... how many years apart are photos A & B from C?

Or do you believe these are recent?

A.

B.

C.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

id say 1 and 2 are months within one another

picture 3 could be a year possibly 2 ... or even more

Its tough to tell with chicks because of the invention of make up

shes pretty though , nut inside her butt man

bonz
    bonz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

15 or 20 years

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14416

A & B were taken in 1933 and C was taken 1957.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2798

TheMoneyShot

I can't trust these damn websites anymore. Girl is from Ashley Madison. Age says 46....

First 2 photos... no way she's 46... looks like 30.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8516

she's cute

I doubt you would post the pics if they were only a few days or weeks apart so I am gonna go with the most obvious guess and say that they are many years apart and you posted them because she looks hot still today.

25 years

PM me her number

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I can't trust these damn websites anymore. Girl is from Ashley Madison. Age says 46....

First 2 photos... no way she's 46... looks like 30.
    dude, you are going there to fuk her not marry her...hit it raw, drop nut in her, and be on your way out!...

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

#1. 30
    #2. 25
    #3. 45

I cant wait for money to bang this broad.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8516

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    dude, you are going there to fuk her not marry her...hit it raw, drop nut in her, and be on your way out!...
    you might never get better advice on this forum
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10910

All great.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Bottom one looks like she had her face pulled back plus a lot of makeup reative to the top. Could be 15 years apart. Maybe more. Who can tell anymore.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10014

That bottom one would make this a automatic pass

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    No,don't fuk her ! Just give her a " English Lesson ".........jerk-off in her face and dot her eye !!......

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    That bottom one would make this a automatic pass
    Ever since these photo filters came into play... how do you even chance meeting someone now? It's an entire joke.

These damn filters can cover up 20 years of aging on a female... easily.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

she looks 46 in the last one
    so just go with that.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    she looks 46 in the last one
    so just go with that.
    I asked her about 5 minutes ago if she could just send me a couple of photos without the filter... nicest way possible. We'll see what happens.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3533

You gotta bang this one Money,nice looking piece off ass judging by the pics.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1760

50 years

mdunlap3
    mdunlap3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4843

36 vs. 42

TheMoneyShot

I asked her about 5 minutes ago if she could just send me a couple of photos without the filter... nicest way possible. We'll see what happens.
    She responded earlier this morning... here's what she said.....

(She wrote everything in BOLD)

That's me. No filters (Well.... to me it sort of looks like a filter on all 3 photos?)

She's on the right.

I'm not upset. I just don't have time to be something I'm not. 45. Just being honest. I have ton of flaws but sorry, not sorry. Perfect skin. Thanks to my mama ha ha ha (then she sent these 2 photos)

Da Manster!

that ass has got to be jello!!!...because jam don't jiggle like that!...

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

You gonna bang this one, Money?

packerd_00

Couldn't you get her to do Skype with you,put a end to the charade once and for all.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

All are hot

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Couldn't you get her to do Skype with you,put a end to the charade once and for all.
    True. But... these women are all fragile. Sometimes when you say that... you come across way to direct... and more than likely lose your chance for a BJ.

What I normally try to do... is have a backup... even 2 backups in case the original never shows up. Or is a complete fraud.

It's hard having backups because everything has to gel together.. timing... everything etc. It doesn't work as clean as it use to. Everyone plays the same game. The game within the game. That's what online dating is all about now. Women have backups as well.

TheMoneyShot

First 2 photos in this thread are clearly when she was 30 WTF

packerd_00

True. But... these women are all fragile. Sometimes when you say that... you come across way to direct... and more than likely lose your chance for a BJ.

What I normally try to do... is have a backup... even 2 backups in case the original never shows up. Or is a complete fraud.

It's hard having backups because everything has to gel together.. timing... everything etc. It doesn't work as clean as it use to. Everyone plays the same game. The game within the game. That's what online dating is all about now. Women have backups as well.
    Yeah seems like online dating has almost become like blind dating,you don't know what youre going to end up meeting up with.Back in the day,you would have a buddy give you a call when she shows up,just so you had an out incase she wasn't what you were expecting,seems very similar just the style is different.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 07-18-17 at 12:48 PM.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

You'd think the West at this point would understand the worthlessness of women working.

You work, you're stressed out, can't cook, don't do anything feminine ... why would I want to go out with or bang a weak version of a man?

TheMoneyShot

UPDATE

Been using that KIK messenger to chat with this broad. I would dare not give my number to this psychopath. Anyways... for those of you who aren't familiar with KIK. Basically... when someone sends you a message... and you read it... it will notify the other person that you read it. But, if you don't read it... it will basically tell the other person... Unread.

So today I just checked her messages. This is so funny.... I'm just going to type them out....

07/23/17 Sent To Me: I think I'll pass. Something is off intuition. It's just weird. This isn't a test. I don't have anything invested in you and you seem off. Good Luck.

07/24/17 Sent To Her: Something is off because I don't log in every day to check messages? lol man... What is with you? Doesn't look like your juice is worth the squeeze. For someone who claimed she was nice and down to earth... Seems like false advertising.

07/24/17 Sent To Me: K. That's not why. I could careless if you text me once a week. I like transparency and you share nothing about yourself. I wish you nothing but luck. I like someone who's open, up front and matches my openness about who they are. It's ok if you don't like my answer. I'm all about boundaries and honestly. XO

Then she sends me a regular photo of her.... nothing really hot etc. And then she says... "I'm definitely worth the squeeze. But, I'm not going to lie I'm high maintenance though.

07/27/17 Sent To Me: I want you

08/01/17 Sent To Me: (She sends this photo)

I had to EDIT the photo... for obvious reasons....

8/4/17 Sent To Me: Ummm. Ok.

8/4/17 Sent To Me:
    Didn't like? U probably have a lot of these pictures? I would imagine and I have sent probably less than 5 myself. But my God... have to say I totally over reacted and you are by far the hottest guy I've seen in a long time. I really want to meet. (Thanks for buttering me up. lol)

8/4/17 Sent To Me: Think it over. OX

8/12/17 Sent To Her: I just read your messages from like 17 days ago. You say fine!! Bye!!! And then you message me again? Are you kidding me? Why are you so like... "All over the place???" Nice photo by the way... every photo you send has a filter! Even your are filtered. lol What is wrong with women on the internet? Jesus lol

8/12/17 Sent To Me: (Sends Me This Photo)

8/12/17 Sent To Me: Zero zip filters. It's ok you don't need to be mean, just no thank you or nothing at all. Believe what you want. It's ok. Have a good weekend.

So guys.... what is up with this broad? Your thoughts? Doesn't every photo look like a damn filter??? Her look like a 20 year olds

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Money getting insecure because this 50 year old chick not IM-ing him every 15 minutes

Money get out of the house and meet someone.....these chicks not normal if looking for dates online

come on man....you're better than this

In The Money
    In The Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2069

TMS send pics

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Money getting insecure because this 50 year old chick not IM-ing him every 15 minutes

Money get out of the house and meet someone.....these chicks not normal if looking for dates online

come on man....you're better than this
    Did you read it right??? Or did I type it wrong? Clearly she's on my nuts. I've been blowing her off. I just like getting everyone's opinion on these internet freaks.

Quote Originally Posted by In The Money View Post
    TMS send pics
    Sent!

Another thing.... why does every photo look like some cinema photography? Fukking unreal this chick.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10776

Post #21 proves she is crazy. That chair in the bottom picture is ugly as hell. Only a crazy person would buy that chair. It angers me. I want to kill people when i look at it. Please do not have sex with her because you know when you sleep with that person as well as all the chairs they have owned before you .

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

I think this has been said before....who cares about filters/drama/etc. Just go do it and see what it's like. If you like it, do it again....if you don't, move on. Don't need to come to SBR to advertise everything.

You're the one coming off as having issues.

12 Last