t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Why are southerners so out of touch?

The civil war ended over 150 years ago. These people are a disgrace. Unfortunately they make up the majority in this country.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Just go down there and you will see why. No education. Shitty jobs. Shitty living conditions. So out of touch with the world.
    Points Awarded:

MadTiger gave lakerboy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15205

Bad public schools

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 857

I deal with them (yet try to avoid them) because I'm in the collectibles business & buy a great deal of vintage records etc. Whenever I'm considering buying from seller in the Southeast I recoil. Their discernment, reliability, attention to detail & math skills at sub-human levels.
    What a scourge these misfits are.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

Wheatgrass
    Wheatgrass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 728

south car. georgia, alabama, mississippi and louisiana must really suck

florida has a lot of transplants to they get a pass

north carolina and virginia probably pretty nice

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20457

I can't stand their stupid hillbilly accents.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Most of the time they don't care. South definitely has its share of ass backwards people but a lot of them would like nothing better than to be left alone. And kind of a stupid statement about them making up the majority of this country as Id guess southern population is dwarfed by California alone let alone the western hemisphere. They do have the largest concentration of black people I believe, if that's what you're trying to get at.
    If your goal is to compare the entire region to 200 pieces of white trash in Virginia yesterday then by all means don't let reality get in your way.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's not all bad. You just have to take it in pockets and not watch the stereotypes that are around.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Fun Fact from yesterday

The state with the most hate groups? The southern state of California. Texas has the 2nd most. The 3rd and 4th most? The southern states of New York and Pennsylvania.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23984

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Fun Fact from yesterday

The state with the most hate groups? The southern state of California. Texas has the 2nd most. The 3rd and 4th most? The southern states of New York and Pennsylvania.
    Cali here

BOL

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Fun Fact from yesterday

Those must be the southerners making up majority of country.

However, I expect this, much like Wizzles betting/lack thereof is just another troll attempt.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

no idea

Us East Coast People get along with Bros

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Deep south everyone shows each other respect and are friendly. The further north you go the worse it gets.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Fun Fact from yesterday

Curious if Southern NY is considered the Southern tier of Upstate, or NYC area. I can definitely see it for the Southern tier near the PA border. Hell, they hate me when I stop to get gas and I'm white as can be. Anyone from a city they hate. Only rural whites allowed. Same with driving through a lot of PA. Getting a flat tire in bum fck nowhere I thought I was definitely getting shot. Luckily, just no one helped me and didn't kill me.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

And yet most of them can find enough Mountain Dew cans to recycle and become a Pro

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

It all has to do with their education system. They don't teach kids how to read until the third grade. I learned how to read when I was 5 or 6. And notice how most of the really good colleges and universities are in the north. They have stupid people teaching stupid people. It's not a formula for success.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

And yet most of them can find enough Mountain Dew cans to recycle and become a Pro
    Using yourself as a reference?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Using yourself as a reference?
    Gotta do what you gotta do fam

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

True Americans in the South.. Real patriots that love their Country.. I think I'll be moving to upper Florida near the deep South one day.. I got an older brother that lives in Mississippi now, he adapted and married a nice looking Southern Bell.. Sweet as pie...

Sippi is very boring as hell though with nothing to do, I might go nuts living in Mississippi.. Florida you got the beach.. That's a game changer..

People are fat though, Sonic burger is their main cuisine.. Everyone goes to church on Sundays as well.. Not as bad as you guys think.. Southern folk are usually very friendly and nice...

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    It all has to do with their education system. They don't teach kids how to read until the third grade. I learned how to read when I was 5 or 6. And notice how most of the really good colleges and universities are in the north. They have stupid people teaching stupid people. It's not a formula for success.
    Wow you are ignorant.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

BTW take a look at this. 2015 SAT scores by state. https://www.washingtonpost.com/apps/...res-2015/1812/

California and New York are full of dumb kids. They got crushed by most southern states. I think California and New York only beat Florida.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    BTW take a look at this. 2015 SAT scores by state. https://www.washingtonpost.com/apps/...res-2015/1812/

California and New York are full of dumb kids. They got crushed by most southern states. I think California and New York only beat Florida.
    California has alot of Mexicans

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    California has alot of illegal Mexicans
    Fixed and corrected... BUILD THE FRIGG'N WALL!!!! No habla esponol...

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

The South and I had a specific amount of fuks before reading what t wizzle thought of us

We still have the exact same amount

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    The civil war ended over 150 years ago. These people are a disgrace. Unfortunately they make up the majority in this country.
    Slavery ended a long time ago, far more black people way out of touch

making lies won't change reality
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dlowilly

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Most hostile state I've ever been in was Colorado.
    It's like they're not shy about telling you if you ain't from here, we don't like you.

Middle America has the most (in my opinion) have the most friendly states.
    Like Nebraska, Iowa, etc.
    Except Indiana, that state is just weird.

My wife has close friends in Birmingham (I've never gone with her) she says it's like another country.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

After reading threw this thread it's no different then a thread asking what's wrong with ghetto black people? Bad math skills, no jobs, poor living conditions etc. people are people some are bad some are good color of skin has nothing to do with it. There is a statue of Stalin in Seattle lol! But whatever point I'm trying to get across is someone calling a southern person a dumb hillbilly is no different then calling a black person in LA a dumb black..etc etc yet the media and brainwashed idiots will buy into this shit...its unreal....
    Last edited by pilebuck13; 08-14-17 at 10:01 PM.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    After reading threw this thread it's no different then a thread asking what's wrong with ghetto black people? Bad math skills, no jobs, poor living conditions etc. people are people some are bad some are good color of skin has nothing to do with it. There is a statue of Stalin in Seattle lol! But whatever point I'm trying to get across is someone calling a southern person a dumb hillbilly is no different then calling a black person is LA a dumb black..etc etc yet the media and brainwashed idiots will buy into this shit...its unreal....
    Thing is, I form my opinion after seeing it first hand.
    I don't know how many times I was told to stay away from certain cities only to find them nice.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Thing is, I form my opinion after seeing it first hand.
    I don't know how many times I was told to stay away from certain cities only to find them nice.
    Agreed. You have to taste it not judge it

pilebuck13

I have partied with Mexicans in east LA blacks in south Tacoma hillbillys in the mountains here in Washington no difference...they are all just raised differently. Respect is respect. Trouble is trouble dumb is dumb racist is racist it goes every which way.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post

i like the north though,

pilebuck13

Fukin most retarded thread of the year.

If a black man affiliated with black lives matters killed a bunch of white cops and was said saying kill white people. And trump came out and said he disavows black lives matters he would be racist. It's race baiting paid and unpaid morons trumping up racial tensions to drive a narrative that racism is stronger then ever under trump the whole things a joke I hope opie checks in here.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Took Obama days to come out and condemn acts like these. Sometimes he didn't even do that.. Google it, and look it up.. Took Obama 4 days to come out when the white cops got sniper shot and killed.

Trump is always the bad guy and to blame for everything in MEDIA.. This is getting absurd... Trump came out a day later and denounced the KKK after all the facts came in.. What a joke how the Trump hate media twists things..

Now you know why the Country is still divided today.. Thanks to the liberal MEDIA and fake news and agendas it pumps out....

Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-14-17 at 10:42 PM.

12 Last