VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I told you the new generations all trash in America
    Ha. They've been saying that for 200 years.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

All we can do is pray

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    At least she's famous now....isn't that the main goal of live streaming.
    Or posting it on SBR.

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

God I can't believe that's real. So glad I'm not raising kids in today's world.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Yeah I seen the other video
    she is in the car recording when she flipped
    her sister says " stop you are going to end up killing me"

She needs more than jail time
    fukking poor girl had a hole in the head

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Fck if I'm watching that shit. Can't believe I used to watch all the fcked up videos on the internet. I don't wanna see people dying, or dead people these days.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

I never would watch that

God is where all hope is

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Looks pretty fake, how did she get out of the car that fast?

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Damn, I can't believe this is real. We are living in a fukked up world. My God, our youth are horrible. Unfortunately, her friend and her sister were too stupid to play along with her shit instead of getting out of the car.

When I was in college, one of my friends was driving home one weekend with another friend on the freeway. She asked her to hold the wheel for a minute while she was looking in the rear view. The other friend somehow pulled the wheel by mistake and the car swerved, flipped 2 times and ended up in a ditch. Both of them were wearing seat belts and the passenger only had a sore wrist. They were lucky as shit to walk away from the accident.

The police showed up and 2 ambulances. 1 ambulance takes the passenger and a lawyer hops into the ambulance with her. He tells her... "I saw everything, your friend is at fault for forcing you to take the wheel". He tries to convince her to sue the other friend. She tells me, I'll get a lot of money. I'm like, but you're suing your friend and you wrecked the car by pulling the steering wheel. Yeah, but it was her fault letting me hold the wheel.It won't hurt her record and I'll get paid and give her some of the money. WTF??? She was set on suing her. Eventually she backed down but damn, talk about ambulance chasers. Fukking lawyer climbed in the ambulance with her. Never heard of that shit before.
    let me guess

"and that lawyer was F. Lee Bailey. We used to share a contact that smuggled Cuban cigars before OJ..."

or some shit

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

There's some ****** up people around the world

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

Y'all are ignorant, it's called a shock. "A state of profound mental and physical depression consequent to severe physical injury or to emotional disturbance. The person may talk or act rather normal, even when you would expect them to cry or scream or fall apart. They might eventually do all those things–but it may be weeks or months later. The mind has the ability to stay “in shock” much longer than the body–and it will usually only allow the person to really feel and experience the deepest levels of grief when it’s safe." She'll probably get to her senses when she's in hospital or at home. With that being said, she's still a dumb thot who should've died instead of her sister.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    let me guess

"and that lawyer was F. Lee Bailey. We used to share a contact that smuggled Cuban cigars before OJ..."

or some shit

Funny you mention Bailey. He's disbarred, bankrupt, and now living above his girlfriend's hair salon in Maine. Just read that a couple days ago. Mac will help him out. I'm sure he has some connections in Maine, or a story or two about running into his girlfriend up there as he walked by her salon. On his way to meet up with a friend, then they had to duck into her place because of gun shots between two fishermen battling over their surf and turf.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

Girl in Atlanta was talking to her lesbian girlfriend on phone while driving. I am ready, I am going to do it now. She then crashed head on into approaching car. Killed other driver. She lived. About 3 years ago.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

She will plead guilty and get 2 years

America waaaaaaaaaaaaay to easy

She should get 10

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by unluckysob View Post
    Girl in Atlanta was talking to her lesbian girlfriend on phone while driving. I am ready, I am going to do it now. She then crashed head on into approaching car. Killed other driver. She lived. About 3 years ago.
    Can't these fcks pick a tree, damn. I'd never bring anyone else into it. Well, except those that unfortunately have to cart me off.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Disturbing

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Imagine what this girl is going to be like with not having her cell phone in prison??

Weems2k
    Fat!!!
    Weems2k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8884

E-cred is fake cred. Just like fake news, fake people, etc....

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Crazy video.

She didn't even shed a tear.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    this trailer trash inbred thinks he has friends
    Haven't you gotten deported back to Mexico yet where you belong?.. Trump is coming and so is ICE for you and your family of illegals...

Time to pack up your bags and go back to your home Country! We'll miss you bud.

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4303

Waste of life,,throw away the key

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

It all started with that ho Kim Kardashian and her sex tape that was leaked on purpose. Parlayed that into millions.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

so who posted the vid and why wouldnt family take it down

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Chick is a waste of oxygen. Wonder how those gangs signs will fly in prison.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    Chick is a waste of oxygen. Wonder how those gangs signs will fly in prison.
    She'll probably feel right at home in prison flashing signs with all the other Mexican gangbanger dikes that are locked up..

Goodbye I say.. Society is just a little bit safer now with idiots like that locked away...

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

theater

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    theater
    Why am I not surprised.

And what is the conspiracy theory behind this staged event? Government social media control?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

theater
    Oh it's real, it's on every news source station... She's even locked up now..

Here are several sources... All huge news sources, Washington Post, NY post, and NBC news.. Still think it's theater and conspiracy theories Jtoler?

The father speaks out in this link.. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ed-her-sister/

http://nypost.com/2017/07/24/i-f-kin...tal-car-crash/

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...-crash-n785846

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Oh it's real, it's on every news source station... She's even locked up now..

Here are several sources... All huge news sources, Washington Post, NY post, and NBC news.. Still think it's theater and conspiracy theories Jtoler?

The father speaks out in this link.. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ed-her-sister/

http://nypost.com/2017/07/24/i-f-kin...tal-car-crash/

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...-crash-n785846
    Do you know what theater means? Besides Im sure 9/11 was all over the news at the time also.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Do you know what theater means? Besides Im sure 9/11 was all over the news at the time also.
    Theater means it's staged.. Yes 9/11 was on the news and it did happen.. Those planes flew into the Trade Center Buildings in NY and those 2 buildings tumbled down shortly after.. Thousands of people died..

Jtoler I give up... Believe what you must....

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Theater means it's staged.. Yes 9/11 was on the news and it did happen.. Those planes flew into the building and building tumbled down shortly after.. Thousands of people died..

Jtoler I give up... Believe what you must....
    Doesnt mean thats how I used the word. Could simply mean its just a show or something for you guys to get all uptight about, grab your popcorn ya know.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Her lawyer.....

"I think that it's very unfortunate that so many people would rush to judge Ms. Sanchez in this case based on a few minutes of a video clip," he said. "They've never walked a single step in her shoes. They don't know how she's been a foster child. They don't know that she's been a victim of human sex trafficking."

Samrao did not elaborate on the alleged sex trafficking but said he would provide more information in the coming weeks.

First 12