Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

BostonGambler is a dirty ass weak oyster

Offering you All expense paid trip to Moscow.

Jump on the plane tomorrow - I'll even pay for your tampon to make sure you don't leak on the way here.

Let me know what time works the best for you BITCH ass.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Rocket, what happened? It has been awhile since you two went at each other.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Check this out fellas...when this oyster is feeling the pressure, she brings the 'Do you know who I am" card

Keep in mind that this clown has been washing other men's car for a living for as long as we can remember him.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Rocket, what happened? It has been awhile since you two went at each other.
    Bro I forgot that this Bitch is still around

What perfect time to remind her who the BOSS is.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Oh okay, I thought I missed a shootout in some random thread.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Oh okay, I thought I missed a shootout in some random thread.
    She's a dirty Hoe who solicits gay sex on the gamble site - I don't shoot at prostitutes

HA!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Offering you All expense paid trip to Moscow.

Jump on the plane tomorrow - I'll even pay for your tampon to make sure you don't leak on the way here.

Let me know what time works the best for you BITCH ass.
    Every time you read this shit ( and you'll read it more than once) I wanna make sure, that you'll remember one thing car wash peon - you'll never except this offer, cause that would be your last trip in life clown.

Triple your life insurance and come on over scum....do you know who I am ....HAHAHA

CMHolla2
    CMHolla2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1543

Who is Boston gambler ? Has she ever finished top 5 in puck contest? And how hot is she?

holla

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by CMHolla2 View Post
    Who is Boston gambler ? Has she ever finished top 5 in puck contest? And how hot is she?

holla
    Holla, she's a little bitch, who once ran out of arguments and decided to post a $1,900 notepad ticket to try to impress us here with her massive wager.

She also likes to go around the forum and tell folks (that refuse her homosexual advances) to ask around who she really is.

Steer clear from that hoe and you'll be alright.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

$1,900.00
    That's nothing to shrug at.
    That's nearly enough to last 27 days in Vegas at the Silver Sevens

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Kermit had more to say about this than BG

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Every time you read this shit ( and you'll read it more than once) I wanna make sure, that you'll remember one thing car wash peon - you'll never except this offer, cause that would be your last trip in life clown.

Triple your life insurance and come on over scum....do you know who I am ....HAHAHA

that would be "accept" this offer mr rocket. you know that little line under a word it means something is wrong. even with a more than decent spell/grammar check you still fck it up. Imagine an individual being critical of another poster and doesn't know the difference between accept and except. What a genius.

this is the same lad that not long ago posted the word "meaningless" to a thread I created that complimented DT. Yeah, the guy who is up DT ass every day wrote "meaningless" to a pro DT thread. Hmmm, obviously he saw my screen name and attacked without reading. This is a disease these morons have, attack don't plan, don't read, don't do shit just attack. Would you like to know a little secret, well not really a secret but something that DT father taught him. True story, his advice to his son was when in doubt or when fighting with an opponent just keep on the attack. Mr rocket follows the same theory. Attack, even when you don't know wtf you are talking about--which is quite often with this lad.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    that would be "accept" this offer mr rocket. you know that little line under a word it means something is wrong. even with a more than decent spell/grammar check you still fck it up. Imagine an individual being critical of another poster and doesn't know the difference between accept and except. What a genius.

this is the same lad that not long ago posted the word "meaningless" to a thread I created that complimented DT. Yeah, the guy who is up DT ass every day wrote "meaningless" to a pro DT thread. Hmmm, obviously he saw my screen name and attacked without reading. This is a disease these morons have, attack don't plan, don't read, don't do shit just attack. Would you like to know a little secret, well not really a secret but something that DT father taught him. True story, his advice to his son was when in doubt or when fighting with an opponent just keep on the attack. Mr rocket follows the same theory. Attack, even when you don't know wtf you are talking about--which is quite often with this lad.
    check which shift rocket you were dealing with, there is a lot of ghosting going on with this account cause its painfully obvious multiple people are posting under the rocket handle

sad and pathetic and i would guess sbr sponsored in some way and all the handles are miserable people that do nothing but bicker and fight
    Last edited by CWD; 07-25-17 at 03:30 PM.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

A total sucker punch. Great restraint shown here by BG.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2059

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    check which shift rocket you were dealing with, there is a lot of ghosting going on with this account cause its painfully obvious multiple people are posting under the rocket handle

sad and pathetic and i would guess sbr sponsored in some way and all the handles are miserable people that do nothing but bicker and fight
    nastier jjgold and guru to the brainless describes his(their) job at sbr- create conflict to feel like a man

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

This thread is getting violent.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Why do people keep calling each other oysters? Is that some new type of insult?

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    must be opposite of caviar in mother russia to be used as an insult

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post

It's an auto-filter on the forum when you try to type a naughty word for a woman's nether region

Rocket - come play Hunger Games next time I run the contest. You'll feel better after you slit a few throats and pick some berries

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

It's an auto-filter on the forum when you try to type a naughty word for a woman's nether region

Rocket - come play Hunger Games next time I run the contest. You'll feel better after you slit a few throats and pick some berries
    did you come up with it shari very clever. Fighting word in my neighborhood, takes the Top Cop to keep the peace bol

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    did you come up with it shari very clever. Fighting word in my neighborhood, takes the Top Cop to keep the peace bol
    No I didn't but I wish I did!! It still cracks me up all these years later. There are a few others that pop up. Another one is rooster if you try to type the c word for a man's appendage. That'd be why you may see random words in sentences from time to time and you'll be like that makes zero bloody sense at all... it's so we get out the hardcore cuss words.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

No I didn't but I wish I did!! It still cracks me up all these years later. There are a few others that pop up. Another one is rooster if you try to type the c word for a man's appendage. That'd be why you may see random words in sentences from time to time and you'll be like that makes zero bloody sense at all... it's so we get out the hardcore cuss words.
    This is a penetrating good idea
    Points Awarded:

shari91 gave Jayvegas420 19 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BOA12

sense of humor is the fountain of youth. along with beautiful woman.winning streaks.
    More like antenna tv and that's ok with me.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Hey RR,talking about washing cars...Did you ever see the movie Car Wash? It's from the 80's,real funny!! Talking about movies,my top 4:

#1) The Godfather (part 2)
    #2) The Godfather (part 1)
    #3) Car Wash
    #4) When Harry Ate Sally................................... ........
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave CappinTerp 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Still waiting for When Harry Ate Sally I I.
    It had sequel written all over it.