Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Props to Canada.....

while listening to various youtube videos in a country frame of mind, the best thing Canada EVER produced popped up.....

there's only two good things about Canada: big trophy whitetails in Saskatchewan and Alberta, and her:

and what really sold me on Shania was several years back, when at the Grammy's, while practicing her set the day before the show, the stage camera staff, after having dealt with that prima donna kunt Maria Carey -- who forbade them from shooting any cameral angle from behing that might show her fat ass since in her fukked up mind she'd gained weight and didn't look hot anymore -- they asked Shania if she minded them shooting her fine ass from any angle, and she said, "absolutely not, you can shoot me from whatever angle you want, especially from behind...."

that girl has DonkLand game for sure..... and gets my vote for the hottest country babe of all time....

Kudos, Canada.....

and an editorial note on the video above... first, she says "any man of mine better be proud of me".... shit, are you kiddin me??? I'd be so proud to have her on my arm that I'd wear her ass as a hat.... Second, does Dwight Yoakum chimin' in on the chorus "any man of mind" make him gay? or just ultra-confident in his sexuality?

mmmm.... Shania is so tasty!

confidence is so f'n sexy.... throw her looks, bod, and success on top of that, and you have a keeper fo sho......

AD

ps... after seeing JayVegas in his "I heart Donk" shirt in Vegas, I'll revise my initial statement of only two good things Canada has produced, and say THREE....

Just look at this Playa!

pss...

thread wouldn't be complete with a Shania encore:

Last edited by Auto Donk; 07-01-17 at 01:00 PM.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

Thank you for not judging us by our worst specimens like Bieber or Bernardo or Lakerboy or Sam Losco.

As far as our hottest Canadian goes, it's no contest. It's Eugenie Bouchard