Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Man's wife such an unbearabe ho he commits felonies to get away from her.....

Man chooses jail over wife — robs bank, sits in lobby until arrested, FBI says

Home? Or jail?

Wife? Or sheriff’s deputies? Such choices.

Federal authorities say Larry Ripple chose a life behind bars over another minute at home with the wife. On Friday afternoon, according to a complaint filed in federal court, Ripple, 70, walked into the Bank of Labor in downtown Kansas City, Kan., handed over a note to a teller which said, “I have a gun, give me your cash,” and was given $2,924 in currency from the drawer. (Now is the part where we typically write, “The robber then fled the bank.”)

The robber then took a seat in the lobby and began chatting with the bank security guard, the complaint by Special Agent Eric R. Beltz states. All of this was captured on surveillance video. “I’m the guy you’re looking for,” Ripple allegedly told the guard. The guard took Ripple into custody and retrieved the $2,924, Beltz wrote. The police and FBI were summoned, and Ripple was taken to the police station. (This story was first reported by the Kansas City Star’s ace courts reporter, Tony Rizzo.)

NUTSonYAchin
    NUTSonYAchin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

can't blame him. Marriage is probably worse than jail

Auto Donk

true, as in jail, you can force your bunkmate to suck your dick without fear of getting your dick superglued to your thigh or flat-out chopped off once you fall asleep......

(just be sure he doesn't have a shank)

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Donker left out the best part...

KANSAS CITY, Kan. (AP) — A 71-year-old man who said he robbed a Kansas City, Kansas, bank so he could get away from his wife blamed his actions on depression.
    A federal judge on Tuesday sentenced Lawrence John Ripple to six months of home confinement and 50 hours of community service.

A+ punishment from the judge here
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

The reason that's ironic is because his wife lives at home and now he is stuck at home all the time with her.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    true, as in jail, you can force your bunkmate to suck your dick without fear of getting your dick superglued to your thigh or flat-out chopped off once you fall asleep......

(just be sure he doesn't have a shank)
    You would know this.... how?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Unreal, commits crime to get away only to be forced to be with her.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

More importantly, what is that in Donker's avatar?

blap10
    blap10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1449

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 422

Why doesn't he just divorce her.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Why doesn't he just divorce her.
    This is why you don't get married. She'll take half of this shit, retirement, money and he'll be living dirt poor. Some men would have offfed her but obviously he has some kind of a conscious

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    This is why you don't get married. She'll take half of this shit, retirement, money and he'll be living dirt poor. Some men would have offfed her but obviously he has some kind of a conscious
    Or afraid he wouldnt be able to pull it off without getting caught.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    You would know this.... how?
    uh, two people had it happen to them.... john bobbit and i can't even remember the name of that poor bastard who woke up screaming in pain because he lost morning wood, and thus the superglue really started tearing his crank up......

as for the other end of that equation, there's a lot of jail house pussy and blowjobs being doled out daily in our penal institutions, and no stories of severed shafts or superglued twig n berries.....

commons sense.....

Auto Donk

ps.... one of my clients who got sent up for only a year (his sixth dwi), had a rather interesting "awakening" when he got to his cell.....

big black guy was his cellmate.... guy tells my client, "here's how it works in here.... each night, one of us will be the husband, and one of us will be the wife..... which do you wanna be tonight???"

he noted the sun was setting at the time he got in, and he says to the big black guy, "I guess I'll be the husband...." and before he'd even finished getting that last word out of his mouth, the big bbc-laden brutha yells out, "WELL GET OVER HERE AND SUCK YOUR WIFE'S DICK!!!!!!!!!"

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Donker left out the best part...

KANSAS CITY, Kan. (AP) — A 71-year-old man who said he robbed a Kansas City, Kansas, bank so he could get away from his wife blamed his actions on depression.
    A federal judge on Tuesday sentenced Lawrence John Ripple to six months of home confinement and 50 hours of community service.

A+ punishment from the judge here

ZING!

Auto Donk

I'll get to experience some of what this poor bastard is experiencing at present, with the whole "house arrest" shit goin' on....

my wife wants to cuff me up tonight.....

frisky today...

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26319

That is cruel and unusual punishment for the poor dude.