nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Otto warmer n Korea coma

Well....here's the smart thing..don't go v u sit there. Thus dumb kid did n he committed crime..simple..stay within usa...period

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

One of SBR's brightest posters
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GUMMO77

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 863

drunk?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Really? This is your all time low. The kid has been in a coma for over a year with botulism. All because they say he wanted to take a poster of some sort out of a hotel.

Yeah, no US citizens should be trying to go to NoKo. But, this isn't his fault. If they didn't have innocent civilians, and artillery pointed at SoKo then we should just drop a MOAB on wherever Un, and his minions sleep.

We still have 3 Americans imprisoned there for nothing.

We're getting a damn kid back in a coma, and it's his fault. You're a sick fck.
    Last edited by Cuse0323; 06-14-17 at 02:14 AM.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

No way he had botulism, he got beat into that coma

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    No way he had botulism, he got beat into that coma
    Probably. Either way they fcked him up.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Well....here's the smart thing..don't go v u sit there. Thus dumb kid did n he committed crime..simple..stay within usa...period
    he took a flyer from a wall, that was his crime

being a dumbass is a much bigger crime and still so many are not in jail

Im guessing you blame rape victims too just because they were wearing a skirt

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10886

Why would anyone go there in the first place?

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Do you have the red handicap sticker?

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Why would anyone go there in the first place?
    Same question...

nyplayer33

I'm the sicko...but him..friends..family..that let the idiot go there arent??? Red handicap sticker..guess what..n Korea did this to him because USA isn't the superpower anymore. Instead of saying crap about me..worry about isis. Btw...zero percent chance society stops this crazyness. Remember how USA govt was so proud taking over saddam and his castles..fast forward to today..it's 500x worse.

nyplayer33

It doesn't matter what he did or didn't do..it's there laws n there rules..n korea. There are tons of laws in other countries that are equally severe. Have an affair and sentenced to death in some countries.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    I'm the sicko...but him..friends..family..that let the idiot go there arent??? Red handicap sticker..guess what..n Korea did this to him because USA isn't the superpower anymore. Instead of saying crap about me..worry about isis. Btw...zero percent chance society stops this crazyness. Remember how USA govt was so proud taking over saddam and his castles..fast forward to today..it's 500x worse.

he might be an idiot, but saying he deserved what he got is just beyond my understanding

in 2013 there were nearly 34,000 deaths by firearms in the united states, i guess that makes those 34.000 stupid for living in a country were owning a gun is legal, and that they deserved to die

The Kraken

He's at the Univ of Cincy

Basically all docs can tell is he has severe neurological damage but they can't determine the cause, possibly never will. They did say there were no fractures anywhere including the skull. Maybe it was botulism

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO

Why did he travel there?

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3633

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    he might be an idiot, but saying he deserved what he got is just beyond my understanding

in 2013 there were nearly 34,000 deaths by firearms in the united states, i guess that makes those 34.000 stupid for living in a country were owning a gun is legal, and that they deserved to die
    Otto and the other three Americans (still being held in North Korea) were all told by the State Dept, BEFORE they left, that their safety "could not be guaranteed" by the United States. It's not Obama's fault. It's not Trump's fault. It's their own fault.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3633

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Why did he travel there?
    Because he wanted to see Pyongyang and pursue some studying possibilities.

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

This kid was young, strong and apparently and an athlete. Most likely they beat the crap out of him very early on.
    As for travel to NK - so what. Why do people risk Mt Everest, swim with frigging sharks. Mr Otto was no dummy, he was aware of the risks. Unfortunate decision to grab a poster though, and for that poster he gave his life.
    We have the best Dr's in the world. I pray they can help him somewhat.

The Kraken

Any way a mod could figure out which Day Otto left for N Korea and cross check to see if that was any posters last day to post

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Because he wanted to see Pyongyang and pursue some studying possibilities.
    Hit up the local community college for some classes then take a road trip to any Chinatown in the USA.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Screw him. He acted like a punk overseas and had to face their justice system. I'm sure he was a little asshole before he became a vegetable.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Screw him. He acted like a punk overseas and had to face their justice system. I'm sure he was a little asshole before he became a vegetable.
    I don't know the specifics of this case but after reading this post I'm willing to lay about -100,000 this kid isn't black

Cuse0323

Sounds like they drugged him, he stopped breathing, then his heart and now is brain dead. The doctors wouldn't say it, but he isn't coming back without a miracle. Just up to the family how long to wait.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    I don't know the specifics of this case but after reading this post I'm willing to lay about -100,000 this kid isn't black
    Race is inconsequential. You travel abroad, you better follow the laws of the land.

-1,000,000 your significant other loves black dick.

dlowilly

Race is inconsequential. You travel abroad, you better follow the laws of the land.

-1,000,000 your significant other loves black dick.
    Race is not inconsequential to you. As in you wouldn't be saying "screw him he acted like a punk" if he was black. U know it, I know it, everyone who sees your posts knows it. Ur "ugga bugga muh dick muh dick yo girlfriend loves sum black dik" is just further evidence of your low IQ and ignorance.

You realize when those southern boys hung your ancestors when they ran away they were just following the laws of the land, right? Then your great great great great great grandma fuked the master to feel special and get an extra piece of cornbread. Hell that's probably where the white in you came from.
    Last edited by dlowilly; 06-18-17 at 04:38 PM.

SportsAnnuity
    SportsAnnuity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Otto was Jewish and very likely a mossad agent.

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

He just died today. His dad sounds like he's a huge Obama supporter from the press conference

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Race is not inconsequential to you. As in you wouldn't be saying "screw him he acted like a punk" if he was black. U know it, I know it, everyone who sees your posts knows it. Ur "ugga bugga muh dick muh dick yo girlfriend loves sum black dik" is just further evidence of your low IQ and ignorance.

You realize when those southern boys hung your ancestors when they ran away they were just following the laws of the land, right? Then your great great great great great grandma fuked the master to feel special and get an extra piece of cornbread. Hell that's probably where the white in you came from.
    Thanks for showing me what a little bitch you are. A black kid wouldn't be stupid enough to go to an enemy nation and steal a sign. That is white people shit. It is a shame the kid died over a stupid sign.

And I am sorry to hear your boyfriend left you for some black guy. Chin up pole smoker, I'm sure sideloaded is available for you.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

You can't let other countries get away with these kind of things, especially North Korea. Who can we kill?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

acted like a punk..... whattya expect from this guy's nephew:

obiously, the north koreans upped the ante, and put young otto on "triple-secret probation".....

dlowilly

Thanks for showing me what a little bitch you are. A black kid wouldn't be stupid enough to go to an enemy nation and steal a sign. That is white people shit. It is a shame the kid died over a stupid sign.
    So black kids obey the law is the narrative now? A shrewd ability to stay out of trouble is what black kids are known for?

What a clownish buffoon you are.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

A black kid wouldn't be stupid enough to go to an enemy nation and steal a sign. .
    No, but they are stupid enough to carry around and point a fake realistic looking gun at people in a neighborhood that is already having serious trouble with kids carrying and committing crimes with real guns.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

So black kids obey the law is the narrative now? A shrewd ability to stay out of trouble is what black kids are known for?

What a clownish buffoon you are.
    they draw the line at international crime......

the twenty dumbasses that were arrested yesterday in H-town alone for a variety of idiotic thefts where they had no chance of NOT being caught would never be dumb enough to attempt international cirme......

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    they draw the line at international crime......

the twenty dumbasses that were arrested yesterday in H-town alone for a variety of idiotic thefts where they had no chance of NOT being caught would never be dumb enough to attempt international cirme......
    No no autodonk, they would never be involved in international crime because they're really smart

Has nothing to do with most of them never leaving their own state, or that a lot of them wouldn't legally be able to get a passport, and 90% of them think "passport" is either a new basketball shoe or a high end EBT card

Cuse0323

No no autodonk, they would never be involved in international crime because they're really smart

Has nothing to do with most of them never leaving their own state, or that a lot of them wouldn't legally be able to get a passport, and 90% of them think "passport" is either a new basketball shoe or a high end EBT card

12 Last