Capitols44
    Capitols44's Avatar Become A Pro!

whos seen live shootings before?

Well yesterday I was at the public library in Columbus ohio and some guy shot another guy in the ankle for bumping into him. I thought this kind of stuff only happened in L.A. OR New York. I wanna know has anyone here seen a real shooting before? This was a first for me.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

been shot twice, shot at a third time (missed).....

got six lives left.....

AD

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3032

Jr high, a girl came to our wrestling gym during practice and shot 2 of my teammates, then came back and shot herself. Basketball court, a dude getting g clowned went to his car to get a gun, came back shooting off round from a .22 at our group. My boy got hit in both arms and legs, remember the sounds of bullets hitting the ground and going by as we ran. Both in Spanaway, WA.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by 5918mike View Post
    Jr high, a girl came to our wrestling gym during practice and shot 2 of my teammates, then came back and shot herself Both in Spanaway, WA.
    damn.....

Auto Donk

first time a bullet wizzed by my head (on a s. tex ranch), it was surreal.... you hear the bullet, then the shot.... (assuming you're over 100 yrds or more away, I was about 230-250 yds from the drug running coyote who decided it would be smart to try and shoot near me)..... i had a .308 automatic and immediately hit the ground, and although he was off the sendero right as I hit the ground, I empty my clip into the mesquite/catclaw brush where he went in, trying to lead him a bit....

bullets going by make sort of a zinging/whistling sound.....

other two times I was shot, both were at point blank range... forearm and inner thigh, two separate occassions, both by thugs, one hispanic, the other a roided up cracker....
    Points Awarded:

MadTiger gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Capitols44 View Post
    Well yesterday I was at the public library in Columbus ohio and some guy shot another guy in the ankle for bumping into him. I thought this kind of stuff only happened in L.A. OR New York. I wanna know has anyone here seen a real shooting before? This was a first for me.
    I lived in Columbus my whole life, nothing unusual considering democrats have taken over the city. They found a guy murdered behind magic mountain on Polaris Parkway a couple years ago... Also had the short north posse prosecuted last year.

the city has a higher population of blacks and hispanics than national average, that is going to keep increasing which means more crime. Just how it goes, that is why I live north of the city now where it is white and safe.

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    first time a bullet wizzed by my head (on a s. tex ranch), it was surreal.... you hear the bullet, then the shot.... (assuming you're over 100 yrds or more away, I was about 230-250 yds from the drug running coyote who decided it would be smart to try and shoot near me)..... i had a .308 automatic and immediately hit the ground, and although he was off the sendero right as I hit the ground, I empty my clip into the mesquite/catclaw brush where he went in, trying to lead him a bit....

bullets going by make sort of a zinging/whistling sound.....

other two times I was shot, both were at point blank range... forearm and inner thigh, two separate occassions, both by thugs, one hispanic, the other a roided up cracker....
    GOD if u hear me now - thank u for making it so hard to immigrate to the USA! Love canada

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    damn.....

Damn. Can see the evil in her eyes.

Cuse0323

Kind of off topic here. I was thinking the other day about how you don't hear about school shootins any more. They were happening like crazy for a period of time. Since ISIS is the new boogeyman, are kids just saying screw it? Are they joining ISIS, or am I just not hearing about them?

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Kind of off topic here. I was thinking the other day about how you don't hear about school shootins any more. They were happening like crazy for a period of time. Since ISIS is the new boogeyman, are kids just saying screw it? Are they joining ISIS, or am I just not hearing about them?
    Probably B. There was an agenda by the left, and a Hail Mary throw at that since they had little support, to get rid of guns. So there would be a mass shooting by an American, the press and Obama admin would immediately strike while the iron was hot, and it would end up amounting to nothing so they eventually gave up.

You don't hear it at all now because anti-gun people no that no matter what, Trump won't allow anything to happen there.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 422

Guy pulled a gun out at a high school party. pointed it in my direction. I dived behind couch and left girlfriend to fend for herself.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Guy pulled a gun out at a high school party. pointed it in my direction. I dived behind couch and left girlfriend to fend for herself.
    Didn't at least attempt to leg sweep her down??

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 422

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    Didn't at least attempt to leg sweep her down??
    She was on the left of me in the middle of the couch. I wen't behind the arm bar of the couch. We didn't last that long.

TeddyB
    TeddyB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 807

Pray to God I never do.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10874

Cops = great shooters
    Thugs are terrible

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

my wife is an excellent shooter - won school championships- what a useless skill

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Was at a pizza joint in high school after a football game when some eses shot the place up. Couple people hit but no one dead. Another time I was out at a bar in Venice. Some dude just walked up and blasted the bouncer with a .45 and walked away. I don't think they ever caught the guy who did it.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

Quote Originally Posted by bozeman View Post
    my wife is an excellent shooter - won school championships- what a useless skill
    When the zombies take over, you'll think differently.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Probably B. There was an agenda by the left, and a Hail Mary throw at that since they had little support, to get rid of guns. So there would be a mass shooting by an American, the press and Obama admin would immediately strike while the iron was hot, and it would end up amounting to nothing so they eventually gave up.

You don't hear it at all now because anti-gun people no that no matter what, Trump won't allow anything to happen there.
    You're probably spot on. I didn't think of it that deeply. It doesn't help the narrative of the left now. Well, unless something massive happens. They have moved on to their new obsessions.

There has to be crazy kids shooting up schools still. The media has their new agenda though. Which is just to hate on Trump, anyone associated with him, or who supports him.

Well said, Ralphie, per the usual. Fun times we live in.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    This is why you lose, Otto. Couldn't even attempt to kick her off the couch?

No worries, I would have done the same thing. Eh, maybe not. I'd probably ask him to shoot me, then he wouldn't, and I'd be a hero getting blown by all the sexy females. Plus a fattie, or two...or a bakers dozen.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Damn. Can see the evil in her eyes.
    i'm always impressed by the rare occasion when I don't see evil in the eys of a woman.....

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

like I said, lived here my whole life and I've watched it slowly spread North

http://nbc4i.com/2017/06/17/multiple...t-in-shooting/

area of bars I used to go to called the Continent, used to be a nice area and the weekly fight as the bars let out but now they bring guns

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    i'm always impressed by the rare occasion when I don't see evil in the eys of a woman.....
    It's like winning a bet on a full court shot.