It was 50 years ago on June 8th 1967 when the USS LIBERTY, an American naval ship sitting in international waters was viscously and intentionally attacked by the state of Israel. The state of Israel, known for false flag attacks and intentional misinformation for their own aims brutally attacked the USS LIBERTY during their conflict with Syria and Egypt and caused the death of 34 American Naval personnel and wounded 174 more, many seriously. Sadly, just as tragic has been the shameful attempt to whitewash history by powerful Zionists in the US government and media to accept Israels laughable claims of an "accident". Also shameful has been the lack of explanation of why the USS Saratoga was held back after a distress signal went out, and why the surviving crew has never been given a chance to air their story in front of a congressional committee.

For those that still have any doubts to what happened that day, I suggest you listen to really the only people who can tell you the truth that have absolutely nothing to gain by doing anything but tell the truth, the survivors who were aboard the USS LIBERTY that day. Here's a radio clip interview of James Ennes, who was an officer on the doomed ship that day. This is not an exciting video with music and video's, but simply a rational man telling what happened on the ship that day, and the 50 years since.

Not surprisingly, I have seen no mention of this truly historical event's 50th anniversary mentioned anywhere in major media outlets (I have not looked at many to be honest, but I doubt it appears anywhere in mainstream press).