Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

this SH*T on CNN is f'n HILARIOUS! U.S. MUSLIMS "SCARED" this ramadan

wow... cnn is off the f'n chain out of control and to the point of absolute hilariousness.....

some stupid f'n camel jockey us mooselum says the u.s. mooselum community is terrified this ramadan.....

and get this:

it's not because some redneck such as myself has decided to kill, blow up, behead, shoot, bomb (or anything else mooselums do to Americans overseas) a bunch of f'n camel jockies in the U.S....

no, it's because of Rex Tillerson.... and not because he's threatening to do any of the foregoing acts mooselums love to do to amercians, either....

no, it's because Rex Tillerson has decided -- OH MY GOD, GET READY FOR THIS -- not to hold any ramadan reception at the Department of State this ramadan season.

WOW!!!!!!!!! THESE MURDER-SYMPATHIZING american mooselums are, according to the guest idiot mooselum on CNN, absolutely terrified by Tillerson's decision (and the Trump Administration in general)......

HAHAHAHAHAHAH............

F YOU AND THE CAMEL YOU RODE IN ON, MUTHA FUKKA..... THAT'S The Donk's mother f'n ramadan message for all you terrified f'n american mooselums......

that, and, what is it that mooselum on 40-yr old virgin used to say....? oh yah: "Go fuk a goat!!!!!"
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-27-17 at 06:45 PM.

Auto Donk

and now, a DonkLand PoolSide cut-a-way..... wife's getting out of the pool in a sexy monokini, and this song is blaring (a full Zep clip just wound up), and we're heading into the house for a round of fun before going to -- no, not kill or knife any mooselums, but rather -- to go see tantrum throwing Johnny Depp do his Pirate thing on the big screen!!!

and, american mooselums, chill the fuk out.... normal americans don't give two fuks about you, and certainly don't give a shit about harming you.....

Auto Donk

ALL people, mooslems and non-mooselums should:

"
    Why don't you take a good look at yourself and describe what you see,
    And Baby, Baby, Baby, do you like it? "

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

so if a mat isn't rolled out and coffee cake not provided, it's a means to be scared... smh, want respect but want a ton of hand outs and compensation just to have their presence ... the ones that don't hold to islam like in jordan, and others that are in the throws ... im ok with a few of these productive ones that want to help have a nice america, (HIGHLY vetted and processed, long aggressive process) but the ones sucking off the system and shipping wealth out of country shouldn't be so easy ..

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

drink responsibly

Auto Donk

the rum is gone, mate.....

steady hustlin
    steady hustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah man that's a trip. It's pretty complicated though, everyone wants recognition. And of course you can talk about a countries identity and maintaining it from other cultures but people are tripped out. Bro, it would be hard as penetrate to be a Muslim in certain parts of this country. Here you are knowing your good and people still ridicule the penetrate out of you just because of how you look? That's pretty fuckin dumb. If life were like that, and it is like that, and one of the big parts of your identity were your religion, you would want it recognized.

Truth is that office is a joke and is busy as hell because they have no fuckin clue what their doing. Donald is playing in his Super Mario world, he's Mario. Lol, talk about some hahahhaha shit.

Achilles Last Stand is such a dope Zeppelin song.