Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Another skank (aka "teacher") gettin' her freak on with da class.....

ho even went for the "double stuffin'"..... somebody (of age) supply these hos with some dik so they don't have to rape da kids..... do it for da kids.....

Texas Kindergarten Teacher Allegedly Had Sex with 4 High School Boys, Including 2 at Once

Texas police have accused a 38-year-old former kindergarten teacher of having sex with four high school boys - two of them at the same time - PEOPLE confirms.

Heather Lee Robertson of Lufkin, Texas, was arrested Saturday and allegedly admitted to the acts, according to her arrest affidavit, which was obtained by PEOPLE.

She is charged with four counts of having an improper relationship between an educator and a student and had multiple trysts with two of the students, court records claim.

An investigation into her conduct began on Thursday, and officers spoke with all four students, according to the affidavit.

The first boy allegedly told investigators he had started chatting and sexting with Robertson through Snapchat, the affidavit states. In time, she allegedly invited him over for sex.

He brought a friend, leading to a group sexual encounter at her home, court records allege. The second student confirmed the account of the first.

Want to keep up with the latest crime coverage? Click here to get breaking crime news, ongoing trial coverage and details of intriguing unsolved cases in the True Crime Newsletter.

Officers then spoke to two other students, who also admitted to having sex with Robertson on a few occasions, according to the allegations detailed in the affidavit.

They claimed they would sneak out of their houses and Robertson would pick them up and take them back to her apartment to have sex before driving them back home.

When confronted by police, Robertson allegedly admitted to the illicit affairs, court records show. She “advised she recently became a heavy drinker and would sometimes not remember the details of the sexual encounters with the students,” the affidavit alleges.

Robertson remains in custody on an unspecified amount of bail and it was not clear if she has entered a plea.

The school district where Robertson worked did not return PEOPLE’s request for comment. But the superintendent told the Lufkin Daily News on Friday that Robertson resigned from her job on Thursday, hours after school officials learned of the accusations.

Attempts to reach her defense attorney were unsuccessful.

Donk editorial note: I'm pretty sure defense counsel was unavailable as he was busy buying her drinks so she could not remember how she paid her legal fee.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 04-26-17 at 07:34 PM.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

I can see the bi-polar in her eyes
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: clynnm17

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

All in the eyes. A few months earlier this one was arrested in the same town. We gotta save the kids.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Horny a$$ women

All in the eyes

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post

These phone photo editors have to go. How is this even the same woman?
    I'd have my cok rockin out in seconds with a photo looking like that. (2nd photo)

I wouldn't even be talking to her if she sent that (1st photo)
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

blap10
    blap10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1449

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    These phone photo editors have to go. How is this even the same woman?
    I'd have my cok rockin out in seconds with a photo looking like that. (2nd photo)

I wouldn't even be talking to her if she sent that (1st photo)
    one thing i can always count on with TMS is he loves crazy-eyed selphy takin' skanks.......

the cok rockin' comment had me blowin' snot out my nose i busted out laffin' so hard at readin' that shit..... even tho i knew it had to be comin'

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

The eyes, do not lie.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Who snitches in these situations? I had so many sexy teachers I would have plowed. Think I actually had a shot with one. Saw her creeping around were I worked, but then didn't buy shit. She always had a sad look in her eyes when the other hoes were flirting with me. She shoulda just asked for the D. I wouldn't have told anyone.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

An Arkansas teacher is facing a sexual assault charge for allegedly having sex with four students from two schools

Jessie Goline, 25, was arrested on Wednesday and charged with first-degree sexual assault, jail record show. Authorities allege she had sexual relationships with four students over a three-month period in 2016,

http://people.com/crime/arkansas-tea...jessie-goline/

TheMoneyShot

All I remember.... I was in 5th grade... and I remember our Science teacher was actually the youngest ever hired... and the hottest by far. I remember her telling us she loved Bruce Springsteen....

Too bad I was like the fattest in school... she never gave me a look.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    All I remember.... I was in 5th grade... and I remember our Science teacher was actually the youngest ever hired... and the hottest by far. I remember her telling us she loved Bruce Springsteen....

Too bad I was like the fattest in school... she never gave me a look.
    you never know... the hottest australian babe i ever tagged, who was a total fitness freak, had a fantasy about having some totally disgusting overweight slob climb all over her and have his way with her.....

maybe the young science teacher had that fat freak shit goin' on in addition to wanted to fuk 5th graders....

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

clynnm17
    clynnm17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

in the eyes huh???? I like that... tell me what you see

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    All in the eyes. A few months earlier this one was arrested in the same town. We gotta save the kids.

This chick is hot right here. She has a bit of an elvish (Lord of the Rings) thing going on and what's not sexy about that? You'd have a crazy look in your eyes too if you just found out that your people's destiny lies in the hands Frodo Baggins and his trek to Mordor.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave Eddy Munny 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    This chick is hot right here. She has a bit of an elvish (Lord of the Rings) thing going on and what's not sexy about that? You'd have a crazy look in your eyes too if you just found out that your people's destiny lies in the hands Frodo Baggins and his trek to Mordor.
    this

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

she was a cheerleader coach who gave bj to 17/18 yr old
    http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...h-10034725.php

here is another pic

http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townn...size=760%2C663

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Woah, bugged me out. Same initials as my HS in that pic above. Even look like the same. Anyway, I'd let her blow me all day. No one would have ever found out.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post

She doesn't even look real. She looks like a cartoon character. Those eyes are like something I've never seen before. I don't think they are evil looking, but more just cartoonish.