PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

I am Sorry to...

anyone here on the forum that I have written unkind/mean/hateful words to or about.

It is not who my Mother raised me to be and I am sorry.

Thank you for your patience/tolerance and understanding.

Sincerely,

PittsburghPlayer
    (I never really was a "player" anyway, other than baseball!)

Love you fukkers... almost all of you!!

"Players Talk" this shit GoldBar

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Don't read every post of yours, but you are usually cool with everyone until they piss you off, then there's
    hell to PAY! You even scare me.

Men say what they mean, mean what they say and do what they say. Back it up physically if you have to. Never apologize.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I submit that PP is generally a straight shooter and no apologies necessary, certainly not to me, anyway.....

if my sexy wife ever decides to kick me to the curb and I wind up single again, I'm goin to treck up to the north east, pick up Pitt Player, and then proceed to head out on a cross - country debauchery journey, nationwide, that will make those two whores, thelma and louise, seem like nuns.......

PittsburghPlayer

RKelly and Automatic,...

I am mostly disappointed in myself for being an asshole to a man here, that if I understand correctly, does not share my sexual orientation. I was not a total asshole, but I was asshole enough.

a couple other posters as well...

From now on, I am only going to be an animal to a man, to his face.

Not here.

Thanks again men...

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    ...Never apologize...
    Dude, that's weak at best.

It's when people finally grow up that they realize the value of keeping it real by apologizing when appropriate, not by being stubborn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I submit that PP is generally a straight shooter and no apologies necessary, certainly not to me, anyway.....

if my sexy wife ever decides to kick me to the curb and I wind up single again, I'm goin to treck up to the north east, pick up Pitt Player, and then proceed to head out on a cross - country debauchery journey, nationwide, that will make those two whores, thelma and louise, seem like nuns.......
    Didn't PP do this once before? I share Donk's sentiments, except it would be if my sexy wife, not his, ever decides to kick me to the curb...lol.

I didn't check in this weekend so I'm not sure what Pitt has posted to prompt this thread. Regardless, I have a feeling a road trip with PittPlayer would be a fukkin blast.

PittsburghPlayer

KVB, My indiscretion was about a month ago.

The similar post you recall may have been about a year ago when I was considering eating lead, and you were one of the men that came to my aid. I never specifically wrote that last year, but that was the essentially where I was at.

Bought this in case I need an out. I don`t fukk around, unless I`m fukking around!

PittsburghPlayer

Wanna read some more shit? I will be in a Courtroom in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts tomorrow, with my attorney, defending myself against my brother who has brought a defamation of character lawsuit against me for describing to his neighbor my brothers civil rights abuse against my Mother. He only denied my Mother medical attention while in Italy almost 6 yrs ago while my Mother was suffering from traumatic brain injury/hypoxia/stroke. Turned me into a caregiver while accepting ZERO responsibility.
    Hence, my attitude.

I will be fine in Court, just a lot of time, money and heartache.

edit: the time and money I have, we are all going to be broke dikk fukks in a year or two anyway, when the war comes home...

it is the heart and yes 173 you are correct, seemingly every other part of my life has suffered - health, relationships, financially - you name it, my Mother and I were the victims of domestic violence when they chose to not seek medical attention, by 2 siblings and their spouses when for THEIR need to fly to Italy (not my Mom, the 4 adults paid for these trips and invited me to go as well. I ASKED them not to go, the last 4 trips of 10, yes 10 fukking times. Therefore, literally they are motherfukkers. And this/that is just rotten.

And now I have a lawsuit against me.

and medical evidence, they are fukked and tomorrow my brother is going to receive a counter-suit!

motherfukker

so 173, I am sorry man, you prob better understand why I was tough on you

1352cc
    When I was younger, way younger - I thought nothing of dialing up 160-180 mph on this long, straight, downhill 4-lane interstate
    putting a knee to the pavement through the mountains

My last bike I decided that MY speed limit was to never exceed 100 mph and I kept my word to myself.
    with all the cameras nowadays, I don`t dare fukk around like that anymore

made Steve read through a lot of shit for his apology!

Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 04-10-17 at 01:40 PM.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Dude, that's weak at best.

It's when people finally grow up that they realize the value of keeping it real by apologizing when appropriate, not by being stubborn.

Didn't PP do this once before? I share Donk's sentiments, except it would be if my sexy wife, not his, ever decides to kick me to the curb...lol.

I didn't check in this weekend so I'm not sure what Pitt has posted to prompt this thread. Regardless, I have a feeling a road trip with PittPlayer would be a fukkin blast.

By apologizing, that means you didn't mean what you said when in fact you did. You would be weak to yourself and
    to the person you gave hell to. That's where thinking before saying comes into play.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave rkelly110 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PittsburghPlayer gave rkelly110 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I do see your point rkelly, but like I said, when appropriate.

For example, this might warrant an apology, then again maybe not...

MarBen
    MarBen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I do see your point rkelly, but like I said, when appropriate.

For example, this might warrant an apology, then again maybe not...

Ouch!!!

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    Wanna read some more shit? I will be in a Courtroom in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts tomorrow, with my attorney, defending myself against my brother who has brought a defamation of character lawsuit against me for describing to his neighbor my brothers civil rights abuse against my Mother. He only denied my Mother medical attention while in Italy almost 6 yrs ago while my Mother was suffering from traumatic brain injury/hypoxia/stroke. Turned me into a caregiver while accepting ZERO responsibility.
    Hence, my attitude.

I will be fine in Court, just a lot of time, money and heartache.

edit: the time and money I have, we are all going to be broke dikk fukks in a year or two anyway, when the war comes home...

it is the heart and yes 173 you are correct, seemingly every other part of my life has suffered - health, relationships, financially - you name it, my Mother and I were the victims of domestic violence when they chose to not seek medical attention, by 2 siblings and their spouses when for THEIR need to fly to Italy (not my Mom, the 4 adults paid for these trips and invited me to go as well. I ASKED them not to go, the last 4 trips of 10, yes 10 fukking times. Therefore, literally they are motherfukkers. And this/that is just rotten.

And now I have a lawsuit against me.

and medical evidence, they are fukked and tomorrow my brother is going to receive a counter-suit!

motherfukker

so 173, I am sorry man, you prob better understand why I was tough on you

1352cc
    When I was younger, way younger - I thought nothing of dialing up 160-180 mph on this long, straight, downhill 4-lane interstate
    putting a knee to the pavement through the mountains

My last bike I decided that MY speed limit was to never exceed 100 mph and I kept my word to myself.
    with all the cameras nowadays, I don`t dare fukk around like that anymore

made Steve read through a lot of shit for his apology!

Why am I not surprised to read that your own brother is suing you for the same retarded babble that everyone here is unfortunately used to. Impressive.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

anyone here on the forum that I have written unkind/mean/hateful words to or about.

It is not who my Mother raised me to be and I am sorry.

Thank you for your patience/tolerance and understanding.

Sincerely,

PittsburghPlayer
    (I never really was a "player" anyway, other than baseball!)

Love you fukkers... almost all of you!!

"Players Talk" this shit GoldBar
    You an alcoholic? Step 9?

PittsburghPlayer

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    By apologizing, that means you didn't mean what you said when in fact you did. You would be weak to yourself and
    to the person you gave hell to. That's where thinking before saying comes into play.
    seeing 173 bumped my moment of kindness
    (weakness to abusive cokksuckers!!)

I rescind my apology to the cokk face pro 173.

fukk him, thief, felon, kid chasing, living in a motel room greasy bitch

with NO redeeming qualities
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts

stevek173

seeing 173 bumped my moment of kindness
    (weakness to abusive cokksuckers!!)

I rescind my apology to the cokk face pro 173.

fukk him, thief, felon, kid chasing, living in a motel room greasy bitch

with NO redeeming qualities
    Lol at felon, etc.

I do miss that Motel apartment a little, the free cleaning was nice.

This is why your own family is suing you for talking fake crap. You have nothing to look forward to in life so you do it for attention to the extent that your OWN BROTHER IS SUING YOU.

I know what I'd do if I were you.

You are the only person I have ever heard of whose is so low that his own family has taken legal action against him.

PittsburghPlayer

Sneakers, I am not sweating the lawsuit, my brother is being an asshole, like my dad was sometimes, and your dad just has to be and a 1/3 of the fathers in society... whatever the fukking number, does not matter (actually, IT DOES MATTER)

what WE ALL AGREE ON is that YOU chasing 17 yr olds is OVER THE LINE for 41 yr old men, OR chumps like you

Concerning lawsuit, cupcake... Honest men have nothing to hide. I understand a man making minor mistakes as an adolescent, to about 20 years old as I did... but then a man learns to drink and handle his affairs. My family made that difficult for a few years or so, JUST LIKE YOU DO when you stalk unsuspecting children and lowering the camera after they observed you STALKING them, asking what would AutoDong do?
    you don`t even know what to do with YOUR own dick yet. Damn...

when you beat the fukk out of your meat every day, how many times a month do you think of the big Texan`s sausage?
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 05-09-17 at 12:11 PM.

stevek173

Even his own family, his dad too.

I have to say I've seen many things in my days posting, but nothing quite this disgraceful.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Stevie relax here Pal.....guy came in to break bread and you still busting balls.....let this shit go....not healthy for anyone
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Swinging Johnson

stevek173

Ill do wtf I want Philly.

He only made this thread for more attention.

Ill do wtf I want man.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Stevie why do you make threads

stevek173

Usually they are with a pick to hook up my sbr brothers.

Philly I respect you but the fact of the matter is this no life loser has posted a vast amount of erroneous information about me and I'm next in line behind his father and brother () to sue him for defacation.

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Usually they are with a pick to hook up my sbr brothers.

Philly I respect you but the fact of the matter is this no life loser has posted a vast amount of erroneous information about me and I'm next in line behind his father and brother () to sue him for defacation.
    stevie he shit on you?

stevek173

He probably wishes.