Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Is it just me? or does this whole Jew attack seem like a Soros-fueled false flag???

so, some crackpot gets on the web, googles a bunch of jewish community centers, calls in bomb threats, and CNN's Chris Cuomo ahd most the other main stream media outlets immediately blame Trump for somehow "inciting" the bombing of the Jews in america......

really????

that shit is too funny!!!!!!

I know the left likens Trump to Hitler, but actually attributing Hitler's anti-semitism to him is laughable.....

snowy???

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Soros, Obama, and crew are behind half of this shit. Calling Trump antisemitic is probably the dumbest one the left uses.

Auto Donk

glad it wasn't "just me".....

st least soros didn't have to pay thousands of protesters to do this deed..... he could just call in a few bomb threats himself......

speaking of "is it Just me????"

Cuse0323

Keith Ellison made a tweet wondering why it took so long for Trump to say something. Something along those lines, basically calling him antisemitic, and that he himself has the back of the Jewish people.

Uhhhhh. This is the guy well known to be a follower of the widely known antisemitic Louis Farrakhan. Can't make this shit up, and he's probably gonna be the new leader of the DNC chair.

Auto Donk

DNC might as well re-install Donna Brazuile rather than peg Ellison for the position..... just when you think the Dems couldn't be any dimmer, they consider that dumbass......

truly out of f'n touch..... for the sake of future republican landslides, I hope they do make that mistake.....

Cuse0323

Can only hope they keep showing the world how mentally ill they are. Some good Democrats out there that want the USA to do well, but not the ones in power it seems. Keep on talking, Chuck, and Nancy. Just keeps burying your party. Add Ellison, and it's a jackpot trio for the Republicans. Only thing they have is the kids that will be able to vote next time, and are brainwashed. Plus, older people who aren't ignorant are gonna die off.

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

trump is a puppet of a zionist jews
    he is simply an extension of the state of israel likud party
    the media is just playing the people
    the media is also owned by zionist jews

Auto Donk

these damn zionist jews sound like da shit!

wish I had been born one......