Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    So now you have my home address, work address, and ss #? Hahahaha.... wait.. Hahahaha...

Well it must of been hard to find cuz u haven't yet.

Do u actually look urself in the mirror and tell lies to?

As far as squaring away things, Yes. What's so hard to understand about that.

Phoney
    As predicted - A weak reply about nothing from car wash PEON...back to licking those dirty ass bumpers you go.

hey at least this clown didn't argue about being a fkng NOBODY here

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    A few things CHUMP:

1. You are a BIG NOBODY here to square anything away with anyone.
    As far as squaring away things, Yes. What's so hard to understand about that.
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 02-22-17 at 10:05 AM.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Fukking nut hugging RR lovers in here. You morons forget who created this thread to call out one poster who,
    heaven forbid, hurt RR's little feelings by calling out his years of forum bullshit.

Like a butt hurt little girl on twitter, snapchat or whatever. I think Rocket boy is like 10 years old. Probably
    used his big brother for his videos and pictures. Then again, our fearless leader Trump, who's 70 acts like
    he's fukking 10 years old also.

Let's not forget, RR has been put on time out multiple times here for getting out of hand. Received a warning
    already.

RR contributes nothing to this forum. Look at his post history. They don't give out troll badges for useful info.
    says the guy w over 15k in post, been here over 7 years and can't donate a fukin hundy To a charity which helps a fellow posters family.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

live google earth?

nice.... I may tag my wife out back this weekend, and for a certain amount of betpoints, give out the location to subscribers.....

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

RKelly are you just mad, that I'm keep embarrassing you here day after day?

What have I done here, besides trolling your pathetic face?
    1. Numerous season-long winning threads
    2. Have giving away thousands in pts to other posters and charity donations. I even gave the JanitorJay 1,000 pts at one point so he can fkng eat.
    3. Run a ton of great sports related tourneys, that many posters enjoy.

Now let's take a look at you for a sec here:

1. Broke dikk non-pro
    2. Zero charity donations
    3. Don't talk about sports wagering and don't posts plays (please don't mind the fact that this is a gambling forum)
    4. Spends his days here being miserable while yapping how much he hates Trump

Do you have any other questions that I might help you with here CLOWN?
    IDK, you seem to have a fetish on past post history. Funny how you missed those donations I've given and
    my sports related posts/ threads.

My point is, when do you stop? You keep acting like a little girl who got unfriended on facebook.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sweep, and BOA12

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

As predicted - A weak reply about nothing from car wash PEON...back to licking those dirty ass bumpers you go.

hey at least this clown didn't argue about being a fkng NOBODY here

Here is another remedy; I tell sbr adm that you will be sending them a picture of me and my family and in return they will send it privately to me. Logical right? Or tell them my establishment.

Then I will leave this site forever. Let's Go!!!! Surely u can't back out of that????

Let's go!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

IDK, you seem to have a fetish on past post history. Funny how you missed those donations I've given and
    my sports related posts/ threads.

My point is, when do you stop? You keep acting like a little girl who got unfriended on facebook.
    I've never seen you make a donation here...not even sure how a broke dikk non-pro could buy one.
    Cool story though

...and speaking about acting like a little girl- when are you going to stop crying about Trump? Out of your last 2000 posts - 1900 were about Trump and zero were about gambling.

HA!

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    says the guy w over 15k in post, been here over 7 years and can't donate a fukin hundy To a charity which helps a fellow posters family.
    As a non pro brokedikk, I give what I can to bigday. I didn't change the forum rules. Before the change, I gave all of my weekly points to Newguy and his holiday charity drives, still do at my limited capacity.

I give plenty out of pocket to charities. Being non pro here is my choice.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Here is another remedy; I tell sbr adm that you will be sending them a picture of me and my family and in return they will send it privately to me. Logical right? Or tell them my establishment.

Then I will leave this site forever. Let's Go!!!! Surely u can't back out of that????

Let's go!
    guys like the fukin captain of the Titanic.

I asked you a simple question of where you went to college & you chose to ignore that for whatever reason. Tell ya what. Just give me the last letter of the school
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave USCPHILLYGUY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Here is another remedy; I tell sbr adm that you will be sending them a picture of me and my family and in return they will send it privately to me. Logical right?
    I don't see anything logical about it.
    What it tells me though is that I'm balls deep in your head SKUNK and you're extremely paranoid right now...and that's why you're looking for a REMEDY.

I myself don't need a remedy, cause unlike you, I never said I'll be posting anything here about you CLOWN.

See IDIOT I once already played that 'leave forever' game with Shari...and let's just say, some promises got broken in the process.

Going forward MORON, you'll just have to accept a simple FACT, that you're no longer invisible like you once were.

Now before you wash another bumper, go make yourself some camomile tea- I heard it can help you calm your nerves.

Cheerio PEON!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

As a non pro brokedikk, I give what I can to bigday. still do at my limited mental capacity.

Being non pro brokedikk here is my choice.

no one is denying this, monkey...now why don't you go and learn how to talk about sports gambling...since we just happened to be on a SG forum!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I asked you a simple question of where you went to college & you chose to ignore that for whatever reason. Tell ya what. Just give me the last letter of the school

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

Why not ask ur buttbuddy Princess 👸. She says she has my ss#, then surely she knows where I went to school, no?

First ... 4567