JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

With Autism you can count cards with the best of them, can pick winner after winner in sports, win powerball lotto..

Being a retarded liberal well that's just.........

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Watch this video from the 15th minute mark

Eye opening and really explains this well

Wow

https://youtu.be/cYyhSqRl4bY

boneheaded1
    boneheaded1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Thanks but I'll get the medical advice from the medical journals but thanks anyways. Frickin psuedomedecines and their effect.

Worked in the pharma industry for almost a decade. Are thee bad ones? Yes. But most are not. Most are just trying to make a positive difference. Do you even have any idea of how much money it takes to research, develop, test and get approval for a drug? Nah, I didn't think so.

I will agree with one thing, I think we vaccinate against too much. But that is the most you will get out of me. Anybody who is completely anti-vaccine is, in my opinion, a dumbass.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Insane

I think it is due to vaccines

Projected that by 2025 1 in 3 will suffer from a degree of autism
    nothing to do with vaccines....

back in the day, it was so low b/c docs usually killed genetic fukups upon delivery, but in the days of video cams and live streaming and shit, docs can't snuff these fukkin' cretins/freaks upon delivery, which allows creatures to enter the gene pool that used to be stamped out immediately.....

exhibit A to this phenonemon:

in yesteryears, this fukin' type of miscreant/genetic fuk up would have been smothered immediately upon exiting the womb, and denoted as having been still born to the mother, who would've been under a general anesthesia....

now days, with epirdurals and handicams (80's/90's) and iphones today, the docs can't cull the herd, and shit like that depicted in the photo above is allowed to enter the human gene pool.....

with sorry shit like that given the opportunity to breed, well...... you know it's gonna be a helluva mess.....

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

it's the vaccines and the early schedule for vaccines.

they can't say so because lawsuits would explode.

Trump panel led by RFK Jr. looking into this.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

product of heavy vaccines (both prenatal and post hatching):

First 12