Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14733

Gary Stewart used to prance around our neighborhood and karate chop kids in the throat and kick them in the rooster when we were 11 or 12 years old. He stayed with the karate thing for several years and won some trophies and awards as a teenager, then we both played in the same Rec Hockey League when we were 18 years old.
    I hadnt seen him in years but I remembered him as a little shiddy pussy like Bobbywaves, (flabby and chubby but fast & sneaky)... and as we played entire first period I antagonized him but he didn't want to fight. Then the third, caught him with his head down & litterally laid him out. Seven or eight shifts later we're both on the ice & drops his gloves, five seconds later I had his numbers over his head and I beat his nose and so bad, it looked like Mike Filigno's nose had sex with Tim Hunter's nose. Can't transfer some skills to other sports.

Jujitsu is cool though.
    Points Awarded:

grease lightnin gave Jayvegas420 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

“I saw Wedding Crashers accidentally. I bought a ticket for “Grizzly Man” and went into the wrong theater. After an hour, I figured I was in the wrong theater, but I kept waiting. Cause that’s the thing about bear attacks… they come when you least expect it.”

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Dwiğt, how come Trump doesn't have a White house Dog?
    This kinda makes me think of Michael Vick in my mind.
    Eric looks like he was in a terrible dog mauling
    I hear there's gonna be an investigation

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

“I don’t have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor’s dog.”

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Funny thread

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Innocent dogs, Dwight.
    Nice

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

ah, i get it.... after seeing this thread....

the sites two biggest pussies, the giant and seeweed, are trying to silence the masses who routinely slam them as hard as the guys JJ jelly watches in the YMCA steam room slam asses.....

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Giant reminds me of my younger brother, he chirps alot and I ignore him most of the time, but every now and again I have hold em down and smear my nuts on his face, its an alpha male thing

Auto Donk

our politics may differ a good bit, kracken.....

but one, actually two, things we have in common are, first, the appreciation of good poon and a knowledge of how to get it, and second, being called out by the tag team duo of weeder and giant, thus prompting a need for a 2 on 2 cage match vs. these two.....

don't expect any bettin' line on the match, as it's going to be such a one-sided affair no book will touch it

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Kraken post a pic of you in your karate outfit you hamburger.
    I promised a while back to take on weeder, waves, and waves' tranny boyfriend in a cage match where, since weeder will only show himself in public wearing a hood, the winner will be who can first remove the other's hood/mask.....

I'll be wearing this get up under the circumstances:

plus, since I'm almost 70, it'll hide my wrinkles and age spots....

Auto Donk

ps.... when i take off the hood, I look like this:

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Power yoga classes will make you cry for your mommy.. All other yoga classes are gay and girly I agree...

I laughed also until I tried it.. A friend of mine dragged me into a class years ago and I was shaking and spent as hell after.. Met and hooked up with alot of hot chicks going to those power yoga classes too.. Double win I kid you not!!!!

I'll have to take your word on this Jibby. Yoga violates my religious beliefs and my status as a man, but i could understand given the right class the scenery could be interesting for a guy.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

I agree, The Krakhead deserves a ban.

First 123