Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Women's Movement Protesters Planning Next Major Event.... AND

AND I AM READY!!!!!!

(given all the vagina costumes, I will obviously be in attendance in this get up):

and JJ, I don't want you copying my idea and trying to "steal my thunder", particularly my "thundernuts," but you can go is this similar rig:

and given the size of some of these pussy costumes, we can probably even "DP" a few of the militant feminists in attendance......

I can't wait to sink into this one:

Last edited by Auto Donk; 01-26-17 at 01:59 PM.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 579

If these women truly want to make a difference, they need to travel to these countries where these women are truly oppressed, and make those men see the error of their ways. I'm sure they would make a difference. Let's make sure women have equal rights globally instead of leaving these women behind.

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

(rough numbers)

Since Roe/Wade - 54 million babies aborted - more than all losses in wars invol the US........fuckin terrible.\
    These protesters need to get on their knees (apologies to Donk - Donk don't dream) and thank whatever God they believe in that they live here in the US.
    Fuckin !Q of a rock.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

got the kids some costumes to wear at next month's H-town lesbian/woman's rights march....

they'll double as next years "Halloween in the Hood" DonkLand adventure, where I turn the tables on the usual Halloween in Htown experience (usually, poor black kids come into my neighborhood to get better candy, next year I'm takin' the boys down to the Third Ward to trick or treat in the hood... both figuratively, and literally)......