nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Trump making fool of himself

Tells Cia how many times he's on cover of time magazine?? Has a press secretary inept..this guy will get impeached. Yes I'm happy at the time he won..but he is not a politician. There will be no wall..nothing. the only people around him are rudy...his hit daughter and her hubby. The guy who is a racist who doesn't shave looks inept. This is gonna be joke.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

What?

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14404

Nydeli you are all over the board here with that post. Reel it in guy.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

nyplayer33

Trump is a joke...has massive marches against him being president. Looks like the start of riots and more. Press secretary looks inept. His daughter and her hubby are very smart..but besides them bunch of nobodys.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Trump is a joke...has massive marches against him being president. Looks like the start of riots and more. Press secretary looks inept. His daughter and her hubby are very smart..but besides them bunch of nobodys.

correct daughter is a sharpie, so is the son-in-law, but that is it.

I wrote this before and I believe it. Trump presidency will be a success in my book if we escape a nuclear catastrophe. Yeah, he is probably going to fck things up royally. I believe many citizens of our country will suffer. He might turn back the clock on much progress that has been made. Millions might lose insurance coverage. And who knows what else. And if he gets extremely lucky maybe the bad will be tolerable. I am praying we don't get into a nuclear exchange because of some stupid tweet or some conceived insult from N korea, China or Russia. Because you have to know there will be many problems with that trifecta. And trump isn't one that takes insults lightly. He obsesses over people imitating him, just imagine what he might do when a world leader calls him out?

Scary situation.

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

he has done more today than Obama has done in last 4 years

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6225

he embarrassing himself he to old for this crap

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post

right, more to set the country back. I love how you guys make blanket statements that are usually BS. Like this one.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    he embarrassing himself he to old for this crap

I believe his dad succumbed to Alzheimer's.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Tells Cia how many times he's on cover of time magazine?? Has a press secretary inept..this guy will get impeached. Yes I'm happy at the time he won..but he is not a politician. There will be no wall..nothing. the only people around him are rudy...his hit daughter and her hubby. The guy who is a racist who doesn't shave looks inept. This is gonna be joke.
    Its nice to see people waking up to the truth, many more will unwillingly come forward and profess the truth, I commend you wholeheartedly.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Its nice to see people waking up to the truth, many more will unwillingly come forward and profess the truth, I commend you wholeheartedly.

I agree it is heartwarming when people finally get it. A very rare bird is the individual that looks at a situation he thought was correct but now knows it is fcked. I wonder how many people right now are second guessing their vote. You know first of all he got killed in the popular vote. I know, that is fake news he really won the popular vote. Second he won states that he needed to win by a slim margin. So if people are upset with their Trump vote it is good news.

Many people that voted in that English election actually said they only voted for it because they thought it would lose. Imagine that, yeah people actually said that. That situation is going to cause problems too if it is ever implemented. People worldwide are upset with globalization and the effects of technology. Many winners but also losers, and blue collar USA workers lost big time. Those jobs are gone, they cannot be replaced. Many workers lost good paying jobs that are gone and are being replaced with garbage jobs. It hurts, good wagers gone, pensions maybe gone, blue collar workers are scared and when people are scared they respond by electing populists. Good for trump and the 1 tenth of one percent--probably not so good for everybody else.

Just read he is going to try to eliminate the EPA, what a great idea. In the face of factual climate change this guy could easily set it back, what a wonderful idea for the USA to turn its back on the very real climate change. The irony of all this is almost all of these things he is attempting to do is exactly opposite of everything he stood for before becoming a populist. Explain that?

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    I agree it is heartwarming when people finally get it. A very rare bird is the individual that looks at a situation he thought was correct but now knows it is fcked. I wonder how many people right now are second guessing their vote. You know first of all he got killed in the popular vote. I know, that is fake news he really won the popular vote. Second he won states that he needed to win by a slim margin. So if people are upset with their Trump vote it is good news.

Many people that voted in that English election actually said they only voted for it because they thought it would lose. Imagine that, yeah people actually said that. That situation is going to cause problems too if it is ever implemented. People worldwide are upset with globalization and the effects of technology. Many winners but also losers, and blue collar USA workers lost big time. Those jobs are gone, they cannot be replaced. Many workers lost good paying jobs that are gone and are being replaced with garbage jobs. It hurts, good wagers gone, pensions maybe gone, blue collar workers are scared and when people are scared they respond by electing populists. Good for trump and the 1 tenth of one percent--probably not so good for everybody else.

Just read he is going to try to eliminate the EPA, what a great idea. In the face of factual climate change this guy could easily set it back, what a wonderful idea for the USA to turn its back on the very real climate change. The irony of all this is almost all of these things he is attempting to do is exactly opposite of everything he stood for before becoming a populist. Explain that?
    The Trump administration is only a few hours old and he's already cut TPP loose. This really sucks for giant multinational corporations and globalist politicians that benefit from it ... but for everyone else, that fukkin rules! Even Bernie singing DJT's praises on that one.

Obama's and Hillary's tacit support for TPP helped cost her the election. #winning

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

He's just a liar, its a means to an end, only thing I can come up with. His strategy from the start was a lie but his supporters are like people who dont mind being fooled. From the gate his strategy and campaign was based on trying to display that he's everything exactly the opposite of what we've come to know politicians as, like being politically correct and pay for play and that he's an outsider. Therefore he wore the sailor's hat from the start, talked recklessly and they loved it. The pay for play part should have been a hard sell because he's on record as doing that many times, so he openly admitted yeah its true, but guess what, Im gonna be different, Im gonna fund my own campaign guys, no taking money from the big boys like the rest, that eventually turned out to be a lie also. With vitriol, he spoke in racist tones and they loved it, repeatedly sold them the wall and they ate it up. The wall idea has been around along time and with Trump being implied with it, which goes back to what Ive said and thought for a long time and that is no doubt these guys are selected, but how long in advance, apparently quite a while. Donald is as establishment as they all have been and there are some like Shruter that no matter what he does as far as backpedaling they will still cheer him on.
    Last edited by jtoler; 01-23-17 at 08:28 PM.
    Points Awarded:

dante1 gave jtoler 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    The Trump administration is only a few hours old and he's already cut TPP loose. This really sucks for giant multinational corporations and globalist politicians that benefit from it ... but for everyone else, that fukkin rules! Even Bernie singing DJT's praises on that one.

Obama's and Hillary's tacit support for TPP helped cost her the election. #winning

Well that might be a good thing. I unlike Dwightie and Brooks can give credit to T if he replaces that trade deal with a better one for our country. Good job, if it happens. That is the rub.

this is much like health care, for years every R was speaking about getting rid of this disaster. Now they must do something, and they realize this is a serious problem for them. Can't just gut it, gotta keep the good parts which are many, and then provide a replacement plan which is not shit. That is a serious problem because what can they do. Single payer, never!. So how do you respond? They caught the tiger, now do something with it. Again, if they provide better insurance, cheaper rates and all the pluses in the ACA and their are many of those. I will sing his praises again. But, I can tell you with assurance that is going to be a very difficult sell. Why do you think many R's are stepping away from that issue as we speak

Auto Donk

go trump go!!!!

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

did he wipe out ISIS yet?

goatchaser
    goatchaser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2641

He can't even wipe his own ass.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    No but he's won over big labor and is building the Keystone Pipeline. He did that in the past 24 hours.

You're a lot like a cartoon character that keeps talking shit after getting flattened by a steamroller.

Auto Donk

i'm glad to see Trump takin' the bull by the horns.....

i saw a hilarious protester sign portraying Trump as a "cheeto" that had an evil lookin' trump face.....

this one was pretty good, all things considered:

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Haters gonna hate..

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Welcome to a nation divided!

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    No but he's won over big labor and is building the Keystone Pipeline. He did that in the past 24 hours.

You're a lot like a cartoon character that keeps talking shit after getting flattened by a steamroller.

Do you even know what it was he signed? it was for the Army to review it again. Big offing difference than signing to Build it which he has no authority to.

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    It has been long before Trump.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Can thank Obama for making that division gap larger.. Glad to see the Republican party win big in this election.. Country needed a radical change to shake things up..

We are getting the full Trump effect now.. Changes are happening non stop, economic growth for the Country about to explode..

Love to see Trump try to over haul the IRS system next one day if he can..

Alot of tax fraud that goes on in America fixing that could actually by itself begin to climb us out of our trillions in debt..

60 minutes recently uncovered tax fraud rings, criminals filing 20 or more fake tax returns and receiving dozens of refund tax checks in the mail ranging from in the tens of thousands dollars..

This was just one person they covered and interviewed and he got rich over night doing this tax return fraud.... There are many more just like him ..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-24-17 at 03:49 PM.

DwightShrute

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1736

Because your tv told you?
    Some people never learn....

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

More liberal freaking out. More liberal name calling.

Liberals getting more and more irrational with every passing hour and this is only day 4.

This is going to be a GREAT 4 years. Just sit back and laugh at the left losing their minds.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave hostile takeover 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    More liberal freaking out. More liberal name calling.

Liberals getting more and more irrational with every passing hour and this is only day 4.

This is going to be a GREAT 4 years. Just sit back and laugh at the left losing their minds.

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

He's only been in office four days and has gotten 600,000 fat asses out walking through Washington DC. MICHAEL Obama tried for eight years and didn't get any fat asses out and about. But she/he sure did bring the transgender issue front and center.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TiredPro View Post
    He's only been in office four days and has gotten 600,000 fat asses out walking through Washington DC. MICHAEL Obama tried for eight years and didn't get any fat asses out and about. But she/he sure did bring the transgender issue front and center.
    Lol.. Jenny Craig would be proud

Another win for Trump!!!

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    The man has been in office for about 2 days. Are you fukin serious? You are like the guys saying he has done nothing yet before he was even sworn in? Whats fuked up is though he has done a lot in 2 days already to turn this country around.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    The man has been in office for about 2 days. Are you fukin serious? You are like the guys saying he has done nothing yet before he was even sworn in? Whats fuked up is though he has done a lot in 2 days already to turn this country around.
    I have never seen a president kick ass like he is right from the get go

nyplayer33

I honestly don't see him doing one major thing he has promised.

12 Last