Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Crotch Rocket, I am constantly replying to your stupid posts.
    You're a GVT, I can't help myself.

Here's my question though.....since I'm on here late at night, pandering to you, does that mean my wife is fat too?

If this post offends you, just have your boyfriend ask me for an apology & I will draft it!

Where are you & Philly guy registered BTW?
    you're probably too drunk to remember, that you've already showed us the pix of your wife Jay

she's a good woman for supporting such a lowlife teethless fukkup like youself...

...so I'm not gonna say anything bad about her

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    U claim to have 100k at heritage and bet points on poker games.

Please do tell
    Half of the forum plays poker here TWINK...check my points history, unlike you little skunk, I give all of my pts away

don't try to switch a topic here - let's get back to you sitting here at 2AM last night and thinking about that Russian CAWK

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Goat Milk won't even post after the Super Bowl is over. Dead air.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14428

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Half of the forum plays poker here TWINK...check my points history, unlike you little skunk, I give all of my pts away

don't try to switch a topic here - let's get back to you sitting here at 2AM last night and thinking about that Russian CAWK
    I have no problem with people using their points , that's what they are here for. Same reason u shouldn't post something derogatory about someone ( forget who it was) for using their points to purchase pizzas.

But please address the 100K at heritage

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14769

you're probably too drunk to remember, that you've already showed us the pix of your wife Jay

she's a good woman for supporting such a lowlife teethless fukkup like youself...

We'll, I appreciate that but.....
    Why insult BG's wife, who you have never seen?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I have no problem with people using their points , that's what they are here for. Same reason u shouldn't post something derogatory about someone ( forget who it was) for using their points to purchase pizzas.

But please address the 100K at heritage
    Once again you're a nobody here to tell people what they should and shouldn't post

My 100K heritage balance is well and growing- thanks for asking

now please address you spending your weekend nights here on the board and fantasizing about these Russian nuts?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

We'll, I appreciate that but.....
    Why insult BJ'S wife, who you have never seen?
    You're making a lot of statements here Jay, while desperately trying to defend your homo friend from Boston, without having an actual knowledge about any of these things.
    Please do yourself a favor, go pick up that broom and get back to work.

Bostongambler

Once again you're a nobody here to tell people what they should and shouldn't post

My 100K heritage balance is well and growing- thanks for asking

now please address you spending your weekend nights here on the board and fantasizing about these Russian nuts?
    Ok, clown... U f$cken phoney. Hahahaha... 100K and growing at heritage.hahaha.., What's the secure fund holders host name then? Clearly if u are not lying u would be able to post it without looking it up.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Ok, clown... U f$cken phoney. Hahahaha... 100K and growing at heritage.hahaha.., What's the secure fund holders host name then? Clearly if u are not lying u would be able to post it without looking it up.
    I don't even know what it is...nor do I really care if you believe me or not

But I like how you're desperately trying to switch the topics here

We're still waiting for your explanation HOMO! Why did you spend your Friday and your Sunday nights sitting here talking about me???

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14769

You're making a lot of statements here Jay, while desperately trying to defend your homo friend from Boston, without having an actual knowledge about any of these things.
    Please do yourself a favor, go pick up that broom and get back to work.
    Look, I understand why you don't want me here but, I was just asking a question

Bostongambler

But I like how you're desperately trying to switch the topics here

We're still waiting for your explanation HOMO! Why did you spend your Friday and your Sunday nights sitting here talking about me???
    Of course you don't know what that is. Phoney... Just as I expected...

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Look, I understand why you don't want me here but, I was just asking a question
    Me not wanting you here? You're free to post anywhere you like Jay...just please don't make a completely fool of yourself while trying to defend this twink.

you and I know that not a single normal straight man would leave his wife at night to go post about some random dude on a gambling forum

that's just a simple fact Jay

Bostongambler

Me not wanting you here? You're free to post anywhere you like Jay...just please don't make a completely fool of yourself while trying to defend this twink.

you and I know that not a single normal straight man would leave his wife at night to go post about some random dude on a gambling forum

that's just a simple fact Jay
    Is that really what I did clown? I left my wife in the middle of the night or did I just pick up my phone and logged into this site.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I might not have a single ruble to my name...yet that didn't stop you from spending your Friday and Sunday nights blowing my cawk dry here

You're such a fkng PUSSY that can't even explain wtf you did here last night

Bostongambler

This alone speaks volumes and I didnt expect u would know what I was talking about and neither will any of ur butt friends out here. Phoney

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Is that really what I did clown? I left my wife in the middle of the night or did I just pick up my phone and logged into this site.
    Here comes the admission of guilt fellas

What a pathetic and desperate HOMO!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

This alone speaks volumes and I didnt expect u would know what I was talking about and neither will any of ur butt friends out here. Phoney
    yeah keep replying to yourself to make yourself feel better twink...it's fun to watch your struggle so much

Bostongambler

This proves ur a phoney... please address

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

twink we're still waiting for you to address your homosexuality and attraction to straight men here

c'mon now...don't be shy - here is your time to shine and tells us why you sit here at nights on a weekend and think about other dudes

Bostongambler

twink we're still waiting for you to address your homosexuality and attraction to straight men here

c'mon now...don't be shy - here is your time to shine and tells us why you sit here at nights on a weekend and think about other dudes
    Again, I'm stating facts and ur talking nonsense. If u had 100K, actually even as low as 20k I believe it is now in an active heritage account U would of been able to answer my question. Since u stated u have no idea what I'm talking about only cements that u are a phoney. Not that it was really in doubt anyway. I mean it all started with ur fake car pic. Let's not forget that.

And nooooo I wasn't out here all weekend posting and thinking about guys. ( like I need to even respond to that). And my wife's not fat, and I'm not a think or twat or any other name ur going to call me.

So what else I got, phoney?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Again, I'm stating facts and ur talking nonsense. If u had 100K, actually even as low as 20k I believe it is now in an active heritage account U would of been able to answer my question. Since u stated u have no idea what I'm talking about only cements that u are a phoney. Not that it was really in doubt anyway. I mean it all started with ur fake car pic. Let's not forget that.

And nooooo I wasn't out here all weekend posting and thinking about guys. ( like I need to even respond to that). And my wife's not fat, and I'm not a think or twat or any other name ur going to call me.

So what else I got, phoney?
    Again I don't need to prove anything to you TWINK...I simply do not care whether you think that I'm a millionaire or a dumpster diver like Jay.

The only question that I have for you is why in the world would you spend here both Friday and Sunday nights talking about ME...instead of sleeping with your hot wife, that you claim to have?

Save yourself from another meaningless, whiny ass reply and just address this simple question, HOMO

Bostongambler

Again I don't need to prove anything to you TWINK...I simply do not care whether you think that I'm a millionaire or a dumpster diver like Jay.

The only question that I have for you is why in the world would you spend here both Friday and Sunday nights talking about ME...instead of sleeping with your hot wife, that you claim to have?

Save yourself from another meaningless, whiny ass reply and just address this simple question, HOMO
    Don't worry about proving anything, u already have. Phoney

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Don't worry about proving anything, u already have. Phoney
    HAHAHA...hey nice reply HOMO! It's hard to find an answer when you got none huh?

Best of luck chasing cawk on the gambling forum and when the night time rolls in, please don't forget to once again fantasize about THESE Russian Balls, that were t-bagging you here for the past 4 weeks or so!

Bostongambler

HAHAHA...hey nice reply HOMO! It's hard to find an answer when you got none huh?

Best of luck chasing cawk on the gambling forum and when the night time rolls in, please don't forget to once again fantasize about THESE Russian Balls, that were t-bagging you here for the past 4 weeks or so!
    Time & time again I've proven ur a phoney thru facts, seems like one everyday. Yet ur only reply is that I'm out here all weekend hitting on dudes. WHAT?????

How is that even a stance? Is that ur only rebuttal ? Wow...

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

guy with the worse case of gingivitis in the history of SBR taking shots at me

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Phillygal, u still backing ur buttpirate russian princess 👸 after I proved him to be a phoney once again?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Time & time again I've proven ur a phoney thru facts, seems like one everyday. Yet ur only reply is that I'm out here all weekend hitting on dudes. WHAT?????

How is that even a stance? Is that ur only rebuttal ? Wow...
    Hey HOMO go look at the timestamps on your posting history...and then ask yourself why are you spending your nights here on a weekend mumbling about someone who you claim to be phoney?

Whether you want to admit it or not - I'm balls deep in your head...YOU even leave your wife in bed at night to come looking for me

How pathetic can your life really be???

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    #WINNING

Bostongambler

Jay, I called his phoney ass out once again. Only to have it played out the way I figured. If he had 100K ( and growing) , cripes even if he had 20k at heritage like he said he did he would of been able to answer my question. So his reply was he has no idea what I'm talking about...

Of course the phoney doesn't know what I'm talking about.

Bostongambler

Bill will have an answer for the Falcons. Can't really stop their offensive machine but to slow them down. And Brady just wins.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 167

a 4 pager already, i knew this was going to turn into a hell of a thread. Is Boston winning?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    a 4 pager already, i knew this was going to turn into a hell of a thread. Is Boston winning?
    Yeah by sneaking out of his wife's bed at 2AM on a Sunday night and running to the gambling forum to send his love note to the Russian

watching this lowlife clown now comment on the memes
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: unde0087

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

No one wins from this exchange unde, we all lose

Bostongambler

Yeah by sneaking out of his wife's bed at 2AM on a Sunday night and running to the gambling forum to send his love note to the Russian

watching this lowlife clown now comment on the memes

Lies, lies, lies. Fake car ( Called out on it)
    Fake 100K+ in heritage ( Called out on it)

Let's go for the hat trick

Bostongambler

I believe my Pats won , so the answer is YES!

First 1234567 ... Last