d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Sammy Amazon also just added a brand new CC with 5% cash back on all Amazon purchases for Prime members - can't beat that.
    Out of 38,573 posts, this is your best post at SBR. Just got myself a new credit card. Amazon only. Gawd, we spend so much money on Amazon. Never have to leave the house.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by RetiredinPunta View Post
    Its an amazing deal. All these stores offering amazing credit card rule gets everything back plus more. As soon as you break a payment schedule the interest rate will jump to 29.99%. Most with a credit card and online shopping will jump add to the debt and will not be able to pay the entire balance....all it takes is one late payment and boom they make it all back with crazy interest.
    Automatic monthly payments in full - boom - done.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Out of 38,573 posts, this is your best post at SBR. Just got myself a new credit card. Amazon only. Gawd, we spend so much money on Amazon. Never have to leave the house.
    If you do, then you need to look into https://purse.io/ -- that's where you really start to save money on AMZN purchases.

Got myself a brand new TV a few months ago with a 20% off of already the lowest and discounted price on AMZN.

One thing you need to know though before you go there is how Bitcoin works.

First 12