Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

this one still cracks me up:

that rooster n balls in the neck region is even leaking a white, gooey substance......

Auto Donk

and this one clearly had something else in mind while pointing out a particular "Top Story":

the "Top Story" turned out to be, obviously, reports from several women leaving DonkLand, describing what they experienced within the walls of my compound......

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

This thread is so funny

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Yes that is what i thought too . We think alike so i know you noticed the giant number 4 just to the right center. That is a huge number to be there why did it appear there . Do people drive around it is it manmade?

probably just a huge airport.... common configuration for runways is that tell-tale "4" pattern..... that particular one is so f'n huge to stand out on satellite that it must be for CERN's expectation of a giant alien craft about fifty miles wide to land there......

"we come in peace".....

either that, or the program director is like us, as well, and is fukkin' with her by putting a "four" up there to playfully tease her about the four loads he dropped in her the night before, 1 vag, 3 anal, while she is on the air, to see if she cracks up, or can keep a straight face.......

come to think of it, it's probably the latter, given the way she's stickin' her ass out, letting him know, "yah, I see your f'n 4, but I can keep a straight face.... Here ya go big boy, I'll stick my ass out for ya and show you right where I want four more tonight!!!! you may get me to smile with the dumb 'my ass if full of come' look, but you can't make me lose it on air!!!!!"

Last edited by Auto Donk; 01-10-17 at 04:19 PM.

Auto Donk

local newscaster Dominique thinkin' of Donk:

Auto Donk

this thread has seen a few "malfunctions", but for the life of me I can't understand why the fuk some dickweed would call what occurs in the video below a "malfunction."

it appears to me that said wardrobe is working PERFECTLY FINE and AS DESIGNED by showing off that hot-ass camel toe that sexy latina newscaster babe is sportin.....

I'd sniff those tights for a week while thinkin' of her big boobs bouncin' up and down as she rode me cowgirl......

but malfunction? what a fahg to even suggest it!

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

When can I visit them Donk

Auto Donk

they're here pretty much year round.... I'd suggest early march, in a cool weekend.....

spring is arriving, sex is in the air (at least around my place), and the weather can be awesome..... Dominique, Jennifer and Britta (and the 20 plus other newsbabes around town) will all be lookin' fine......

holy shit -- interruption -- I just realized one of my best friends, who's divorce I handled -- was set up with that reyna hottie.... he showed me a photo of them together at his radio station (he's a d.j. morning show guy).....

he didn't go out with her..... fukker ain't got my game.... if I was him i'd still be on that f'n date.....

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    ps....

so you don't think I've lost my mind, here's a representative side view of the weathergirl's ass......

very surprised some fat SJW like kraken, rkelly, khicks, d2bets, turd, jtoler or jayvegas hasn't already complained to the station about her then get fired. Liberals love doing that.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    very surprised some fat SJW like kraken, rkelly, khicks, d2bets, turd, jtoler or jayvegas hasn't already complained to the station about her then get fired. Liberals love doing that.
    i think even liberals/sjws can "get behind" that ass....

pretty sure kracken, toler, and jay would love to tear that up

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

First 12